PDA

View Full Version : god is dead n he died when the angels fell

Eastside Gorilla
05-18-2012, 10:13 AM
n this song is called "the fall of seraphs" !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G318hJLN6NU

:rockon:

musicmagnet
05-18-2012, 10:25 AM
http://blog.ourstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/blackmetal2.jpeg
PAIN DEATH ANTISOCIAL AGONY MURDER 666 REDRUM

Galactus
05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
I always thought Maniac looked like Scott Weiland in that picture haha

Best song on that live album. The track with Attila "From The Dark Past" was amazing too. That high pitch shriek that he does!!!

He did that high shriek when I seen them in December when they closed the show (forgot which song) but he did it for like 45 seconds straight. Talk about being deaf after the show! goddamn.

Eastside Gorilla
05-19-2012, 01:35 PM
I always thought Maniac looked like Scott Weiland in that picture haha

Best song on that live album. The track with Attila "From The Dark Past" was amazing too. That high pitch shriek that he does!!!

He did that high shriek when I seen them in December when they closed the show (forgot which song) but he did it for like 45 seconds straight. Talk about being deaf after the show! goddamn.

ahah he does look like Weiland :tongue:

yea, the track with Attila is amazin, Live in Leipzig is a great album too :drool:

also, i listened to Ordo Ad Chao again with a friend the other day, that album's way out there, totally fucked up, i love it

Galactus
05-19-2012, 08:50 PM
ahah he does look like Weiland :tongue:

yea, the track with Attila is amazin, Live in Leipzig is a great album too :drool:

also, i listened to Ordo Ad Chao again with a friend the other day, that album's way out there, totally fucked up, i love it

I liked Ordo Ad Chao, but I just wish it was mixed LOUDER. I have to crank my stereo to be satisfied with it. Otherwise I miss all of the shit thats going on in the background.

I never cared much for Live in Leipzig. Same goes for Dead in general. I liked his shit he did with Morbid, but I didn't dig his stuff with Mayhem.