Thread: CONGRATS NUFFY

FUCK JOLLY RODGER

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CONGRATS NUFFY

ON THE GAY MARRIAGE RULING

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Re: CONGRATS NUFFY

I was going to make a thread for Kushy... but thanks man. I really appreciate it. This is a big step forward for all of us.

Also... Weedo... its hard to pretend to be someone else when you use your own handwriting...
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I support all of the equality shit for gay people. But, now that they are officially like the rest of us, shouldn't gay pride parades stop now? We are equals and you don't see us having straight pride parades.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Gay Pride parades are a great way to get laid... if you're gay. So I don't see the problem with that at all.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    0%

when you get to the promised land; you're gonna shake that eye's hand.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

[QUOTE=Nuffy;383157]I was going to make a thread for Kushy... but thanks man. I really appreciate it. This is a big step forward for all of us.

Also... Weedo... its hard to pretend to be someone else when you use your own handwriting...[/QUOTE]

Hidden Content Originally Posted by COBRA Hidden Content
    Hello Faggot The Faggot

Wicked Dub is watching you Fap
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL, NOW THEY NEED TO OUTLAW GAY DIVORCE.

YOU FUCKERS WANTED IT, NOW YOUR STUCK WITH IT.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Why would anybody truly be upset about this? I never understood it. Back before I was disowned by my father we got into a big argument about gay marriage... I just dont see how this affects anybody other than the people who are getting married.

I do have an issue with forcing people to acknowledge their marriage if it is against their religious or moral beliefs. For example, all those cake shops that got sued for not making a wedding cake... that seems wrong. If they dont want to make you a fucking cake, go somewhere else and get a cake from them.

Like if I owned a reception hall, I dont think I would rent it out to Klans man looking to have a Klan rally... they are completely within their rights to their views and speech, but I dont think I'd want to do business with them.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

[QUOTE=Nuffy;383225]Why would anybody truly be upset about this? I never understood it. Back before I was disowned by my father we got into a big argument about gay marriage... I just dont see how this affects anybody other than the people who are getting married.

I do have an issue with forcing people to acknowledge their marriage if it is against their religious or moral beliefs. For example, all those cake shops that got sued for not making a wedding cake... that seems wrong. If they dont want to make you a fucking cake, go somewhere else and get a cake from them.

Like if I owned a reception hall, I dont think I would rent it out to Klans man looking to have a Klan rally... they are completely within their rights to their views and speech, but I dont think I'd want to do business with them.[/QUOTE]

I saw a video where a guy went into a bunch of different muslim bakeries asking for a gay wedding cake and they told him no. you don't see that on the 5 o'clock news.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by COBRA Hidden Content
    Hello Faggot The Faggot

Wicked Dub is watching you Fap
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I had no clue that so many people hate gays, until I started looking at comments on Facebook posts. People are fucking angry lol. I'm all for gay jokes, but these people are threatening to boycott any company that supports gays

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Faggardy Hag Scallywag
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -32%

[QUOTE=Nuffy;383157]I was going to make a thread for Kushy... but thanks man. I really appreciate it. This is a big step forward for all of us.

Also... Weedo... its hard to pretend to be someone else when you use your own handwriting...[/QUOTE]
    *stalks nuffy*

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

I know what we're doing after the GWARBQ this year!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Meg Hidden Content
    I'm probably smarter then you Tranny Tucker.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Dego Locc Hidden Content
    Male faggot has been up my ass all day

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

I'll never understand why gays want to marry in view of Christianity but I guess they will start making amendments to the scriptures to keep everybody happy in the future anyway.

Outside of the internet and mass media most people are still very homophobic, this trolling will only make it worse. At the very least most people see this as another reason to ridicule gays. Not a victory for them.

These rulings are just a way to breakdown traditional families and make marriage mean less, not a way to support equal rights.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

Faggardy Hag Scallywag
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -32%

Marriage is a matter of law, not religion.

people are still entirely free to have their own religious beliefs but part of that freedom is not being able to force your own personal religious beliefs onto other people's right to have their own.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

[QUOTE=Lisa;383303]Marriage is a matter of law, not religion.

people are still entirely free to have their own religious beliefs but part of that freedom is not being able to force your own personal religious beliefs onto other people's right to have their own.[/QUOTE]

No cunt.

Marriage laws are imposed by the state, marriage itself is not unless you are from some third world hellhole.

A civil marriage has nothing to do with religion. I'm fine with gays being wed just not entering into holy matrimony to troll the church. That in itself is forcing their beliefs on others and wildly hypocritical.

Gays should never be wed in a church or by anybody with any thing more than a celebrants license.

If some crack pot Priest or Cannon wants to marry a couple of men he is making a mockery of his supposed beliefs and should be chased out of the practice.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'll steal a quote.
    "if people want same,sex marriages, fine. I'm married and have the same sex for years."

Faggardy Hag Scallywag
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -32%

[QUOTE=-Kue-;383304]No cunt.

Marriage laws are imposed by the state, marriage itself is not unless you are from some third world hellhole.

A civil marriage has nothing to do with religion. I'm fine with gays being wed just not entering into holy matrimony to troll the church. That in itself is forcing their beliefs on others and wildly hypocritical.

Gays should never be wed in a church or by anybody with any thing more than a celebrants license.

If some crack pot Priest or Cannon wants to marry a couple of men he is making a mockery of his supposed beliefs and should be chased out of the practice.[/QUOTE]

No. Marriage is a matter of law, not religion. You can be married with or without religion and under any religion you damn well please. your personal religious beliefs are yours and if you enjoy having the right to have them then you have no right to try and force your personal beliefs about religion on anyone else just as you would not want mine or anyone else's imposed on you. also you probably shouldn't try and sound so righteous about christianity while overtly going against its own fundamental principals in the manner you are doing right now because if you do you will not be seen as a very good spokes person for it. also if you want to be a priest and try and enforce your own personal stance on that go for it but YOU are not one and that's a lot of study that you would probably fail at, not to mention no actually decent christian person, let alone an actually ordained and studied one would want to come to your congregration and hear this kind of idiotic rubbish. So good luck fag breath.
    Last edited by Lisa; 06-27-2015 at 03:15 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Listen fuckface, my point is clear. Churches should not be forced to wed fruits in drag.

I see the white house has dressed for the occasion in its pretty rainbow light display of gay pride, fantastic.

We will all reach nirvana now that Gary and Bruce can drive off into the sunset in a Prius with 'Just Married' written on the windshield with jizz on their way to destroying the brain of the newly secured state sanctioned offspring.

Faggardy Hag Scallywag
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -32%

Lol listen you backwards hick

No-one is forcing anyone to do anything

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Guess who doesnt give a fuck about gay marriage? Me (congrats to Nuffy regardless)

I dont care enough to voice an opinion against it or for it

I dont waste time caring about things that have 0 effect on me
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

[QUOTE=Antonio;383309]Guess who doesnt give a fuck about gay marriage? Me (congrats to Nuffy regardless)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tone, means a lot.

[QUOTE=Raw Ketchup;383298]I know what we're doing after the GWARBQ this year![/QUOTE]

I do too... passing out unsatisfied at a campsite on the Southside bc someone is too afraid of commitment..

[QUOTE=-Kue-;383304]

If some crack pot Priest or Cannon wants to marry a couple of men he is making a mockery of his supposed beliefs and should be chased out of the practice.[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I actually agree with you here Kue. The government had nothing to do with marriage until the 1800's here in the states. And it was only put in place to keep blacks from marrying white women. Before that, all marriage was handled and soley recognized by the church.

Now two men or women can be married and legally recognized by the state and federal government...thats awesome. Especially in cases of death, pensions and what not. However, I dont think its right to force a church to recognize or participate in a wedding ceremony. If a church chooses to, then thats fucking awesome too. But they shouldnt be forced to.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ahhh fuck... I forgot the quoting was all fucked up in here. Cant a mod change that? Its a pretty decent topic.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Federal standard deductions for 2015 are as follows:

Single: $6,300
    Married: $12,600

The states can do what they want. Unless this changes to favor marriages, I don't see it being a big problem.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    You're a fag for needing pep talks on how to handle jokes/insults by people on a message board.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by The Mailman Hidden Content
    two grown fucking men, one afraid of clouds, the other of the sun
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DeadEnd Hidden Content
    Is this a pro juggalo site, btw? I noticed a thread where people were taking wrestling really really serious. Is that what this is?

Faggardy Hag Scallywag
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -32%

[QUOTE=Antonio;383309]Guess who doesnt give a fuck about gay marriage? Me (congrats to Nuffy regardless)

I dont care enough to voice an opinion against it or for it

I dont waste time caring about things that have 0 effect on me[/QUOTE]

well exactly that's what I don't get about people carrying on against it. It doesn't affect them in any way who or how other people marry. But freedom and basic equal rights within the law for all people is something that all good societies have striven for so if people want to defend the basis of what they claim makes their society free and democratic (and fact is America is a country that fights wars under that very banner and people are willing to defend even attack and die for that) then I just don't see what anyone thinks they are defending by saying 10% of the population is not entitled to those same freedoms (which includes religious freedom) then they are basically shooting that very same principle in the foot. Live and let live especially when so many people have laid down their lives for you to be able to do the same.

i'll shut up now I guess

But congratulations America, wish I could say the same for Australia.
    Last edited by Lisa; 06-27-2015 at 07:42 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

I just want to have some groovy hate sex with some pissed off divorced lesbians... ya know?

I mean, is that so much to ask?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

most of the people against this are dumb hicks and super religious idiots

the enemy of my enemies are my friends

so yay for the gay things!
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

I Built 89% of This City The Milkman's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    0%

How did you know kushy was gay before he did?
    #FreeYourSelf

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

I think we all knew Kushy was gay- even back in the HC days.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

[QUOTE=The Milkman;526796]How did you know kushy was gay before he did?[/QUOTE]

IDK how Nuffy knew, but I knew it when he wanted to cuddle after we fucked. I was like "what are you, a faggot or something?"
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

Unregistered

Jordan Re: CONGRATS NUFFY

family, family

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

I want to register to a forum and make juggalo references to juggalo's.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

[QUOTE=Mr. Jack;383185][/QUOTE]

Not so funny now, is it
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

Shout out to my homie nuffy
    Homey Don't PlayHidden Content

Unregistered

Jordan Re: CONGRATS NUFFY

lol I wouldn't be posting this if I had to register, you people are way too gross no offense

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

yay for gays!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

If you're not gay nowadays then you're a fuckin homo.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

There is literally nothing more homo than not being gay these days. I'm gay as hell.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Did you randomly search for thread titles with your name? I do that sometimes.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

I randomly go back through rep and pull up old funny threads to pass the time.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

oh haha gay marriage was approved hey john arent u happy? CUZ UR GAY LOL

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Thread Information