Thread: The "Frantik needs love advice" thread

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The "Frantik needs love advice" thread

If you want to laugh at me, this is the thread for you. Or if you want to give advice, that's appreciated too. Here's the story.

Started dating this girl in April. After a few weeks I found out she was still talking to an ex, telling him that she has crazy feelings for me, but also misses him. I called her out on it, she decided she wanted me, and she blocked his number right in front of me. So I gave her another chance.

In July she moved in. October 1st, we took the plunge and got an apartment together so her stupid kid could have a room.

Middle of October, I find out she's talking to the ex from April again. He moved across the country so I know there's no physical cheating, but it's still cheating when she admits that she thinks she loves us both. So I dump her. She does the "Im fucked up, I don't deserve to be happy, maybe I'm not ready to settle down because I'm a fuckup blabla" thing. I say fuck off and I move out. Been at my dad's for 3 days.

I changed my number and deleted Facebook so she can't find me. Forgot she had my email address and she emails me last night. "Shane, I wanna cuddle. Sleep over tonight one last time and then you can move away or do whatever you want. I love you". Like an asshole, I went. We watched a movie and she started falling asleep. I got pissed. Woke her up and told her I deleted my Google account so she can't email me anymore, and I left her there crying.

So my question is, did I do the right thing? Would you have given your girl another chance?

I mean, this sucks, I lost my apartment, girlfriend and basically best friend. We spent literally every day together for 7 months, and never got in a single argument until this happened. She even did anal 2 or 3 times. I don't think I'm EDF about it though. I'm more concerned about where the fuck I'm going and if I did the right thing.

Advice? Insults?
    Last edited by FRANTIK; 11-14-2015 at 09:51 AM.

My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Re: The "Frantik needs love advice" thread

She seems unstable brah. Enjoy.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Well that's a given. I haven't met one girl in my sexually active life the was stable.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Truthfully you did the right thing. This problem would have only gotten worse. So man up and find another chick, this time make sure she doesn't have a half jiggaboon love child. And don't move in so fucking quick you silly woman.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

REMEMBER FANNY, FIST IS ALSO A VERB.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I stopped reading after you met her in April and let her move in in July. You should know better
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Grey View Post
    I stopped reading after you met her in April and let her move in in July. You should know better
    exactly my thoughts...frantik you're not a dumb ass, what was your reasoning behind this?
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    10%

How long was she with her ex? People dont just drop feelings and stop caring for other people just cause it didnt work out together

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Quote Originally Posted by Kushy Green View Post
    How long was she with her ex? People dont just drop feelings and stop caring for other people just cause it didnt work out together
    While this may be true, it is not an excuse to maintain contact when you're in a new relationship.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

You may be an EDF at times Frantik, but you made the right call. And c'mon man, wait at least a year before moving in.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Plus this chick in question was not hot at all. It would take me at least four or five drinks to even consider... plus there would have to be only ugly dudes around.

Yes, I'd band a dude before your ex girlfriend. What an asshole thing to say...

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    Plus this chick in question was not hot at all. It would take me at least four or five drinks to even consider... plus there would have to be only ugly dudes around.

Yes, I'd band a dude before your ex girlfriend. What an asshole thing to say...
    holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kushy Green View Post
    She was never even with him I guess, because he couldn't commit. I guess it was like a one-year fling on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    exactly my thoughts...frantik you're not a dumb ass, what was your reasoning behind this?
    Antonio, you don't have to be nice, I am so a dumbass.

But my reasoning to let her move in after a few months was because at that point, we had already spent every day together and hadn't had an argument or ever got sick of each other.

I still don't think letting her move in was a mistake. The mistake was getting a new place together where we're both on the lease. If we just stayed at my place, I could've simply kicked her out.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

You deserve all of this for unfriending me.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

If you still dig the chick, get back there, set some terms, work it out. The fact you went 7 months or whatever with out an argument or you fisting some one else (which I thought would happen), that indicates you guys are fairly compatible.

If you don't dig the chick, move right on, find some 2 cent whore and leave the ex behind...

Either way, it really comes down to you posting nudes of your sister. Which you should do....

Now.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Was the ex her baby daddy?

Peaceful bliss doesn't always equate to a strong relationship. On your own admission, the first time you fought in seven months you broke up. A strong relationship entails overcoming disagreements fairly regular. Not folding at the first sign of trouble.

You didn't do the wrong thing though, unless it is the child's father she was rough for fucking with you like that. Talking to him on the down low and confessing her love for him. I say rough, because she evidently didn't actually cheat on you and she was at least honest to you about it. More than a lot of people are afforded, you were given a chance to make a decision.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Nah, it wasn't the baby daddy. That nig nog tried getting back with her a few months back, and I set him straight, and we've actually been cool ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    You deserve all of this for unfriending me.
    my plan was to actually create an extra account like you did, strictly for online friends. Then I never followed through with making the account. Then I deleted my Facebook because it makes me hate my friends.

Like Murphy said about setting ground rules. I've considered doing that. My only rule would be "change your number, only give it to me, family and close friends, so then none of your exes can text you out of the blue when they remember you had a sweet anus". But I'm pretty sure I won't offer that proposal. If she finds me and offers that, I'll consider it.

But for now, I'm seeing all these bitches that I stopped talking to 7 months ago. I went to get pizza yesterday. Immediately the girl who works there says " omg haven't seen you in forever" next thing, she gives me her number.

Then I went to Kmart today and a girl who used to work at a coffee place was working there and asked where I've been. I told her the story and she says "I'm single now too". Then I left. That was probably a hint to say she's interested, right?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    While this may be true, it is not an excuse to maintain contact when you're in a new relationship.
    Word. She's either with you or not, and in this case I'd say she wasn't. You made the right call leaving and cutting off ways for her to contact you.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post

Then I went to Kmart today and a girl who used to work at a coffee place was working there and asked where I've been. I told her the story and she says "I'm single now too". Then I left. That was probably a hint to say she's interested, right?

Yes, she wants your fist in her asshole.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    I'm getting posts from people asking what I look like and to meet up and fight
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cody Hidden Content
    if she refuses to suck your dick shes a keeper.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Rodger View Post
    Yes, she wants your fist in her asshole.
    but instead of doing that take her out for banana spits instead

fisting assholes is gross, banana splits are not

dont be gross shawn, dont be gross
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Kill her.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Holy sweating shit, Frannie answered all of his questions within the first 3 sentences.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Eastern Grey Hidden Content
    I like lots of garbage lol

BrickINyour fucking mouth Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

My advice to u since u seem to be the type of dude that always dates hot chicks id say stay single for a little while. Figure out what you want from a relationship and go searching for that. The way i understand u is u just want a friend to role play sex games with you but is also your best friend. I dig that shit. Those are important features in a best friend. I also am that way but you have a way more successful time with women than I Devin a belland. If you care about her that much why cant you talk with her like an adult and realize nothing is going to make anyone your property. Lets look at it this way. She lied and she talked to her ex on the phone. That was her best friend before u came into the picture. U r breaking up because a conversation happened where she kept a secret from you. Your salution is to cut her off. Do u realize how insa e that kind of mind set that is? By those standards everyone on this site should cut u off because you kept this a secret. You dumped us for a woman. And the biggest secret of all that you kept from us is how old was your sister when u popped her cherry.

But no as men we dont hold our male friends on a pedestal like we do our women. Shes not perfect. Ur not perfect especially after you acted like a juvenile and started a fire on a bridge. Try not to burn it down.

Now lets talk about your emotions. You felt betrayed and probably a little scared somewhere deep inside your blood skull that you might lose her. If shes worth fighting for which she better be because your relation up until this point sounded great. You might feel anger but projecting that on her is juvenile. If shes a good woman she deserves a good man. Be that man. If anyones got a rebuttle to my post eat shit worm because when it comes to being cheated on im the og gorilla killa whos being cheated on ways goes to the extent of my ex leaving me at a twiztid concert to go on twiztids tour bus.
    as the blood fills my jaws i feel my eyes transform
    from eye to blackness i am again reborn

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I say pedestal about her because u expect her to be perfect, what do u do with something perfect? U put it on display high up where it wont be harmed like on a pedistal. Shes gonna test you dude. She needs a man to show her kids how to be a man. So if u flip out on this its like skipping up a good passenger in your taxi cab because the person ate white castle in your car and didnt share because you would get mad if you knew he was hungry and ate the white castle in your cab. U never know. The passenger could be just the right person to trust with eating in your car while youre too concerned about the passenger making a mess.
    Also if she still loves him it doesnt mean u arent loved as well. It doesnt mean shes gonna put you second in her list of important people to her. After all that tho sam... I still think she should have told u she still loves him because if i had to guess as to why she was being sneaky is because you made her think that if she contacts him than she wronged u. But bro what she did already confirms her love for u. She admitted she still loves him. Thats honesty and trust right there. She told you she still loved him so u can trust her. Do u honestly think she wasnt running a risk telling u that? I still love my ex but i wouldnt date her or have sex with her if she wanted to.

The worlds alonesome place without a best friend to suck on your balls. Especially now that youre older and most girls at your age are already going on building a family.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Also i teased you with a lot of good points but didnt finish up the conclusion because like me and my real brothers did was learn how to say stuff in a way where some people have to stop to get the hidden points.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

You didnt follow any of the advice given. In fact you doubled down on it...

Wow. Shit like this is amazing.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Nuffy all about bumping threads lately.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

I'm a son of a bitch like that Larry... I mean dead body.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Might happen soon. At least you don't delete 90% of your posts.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Nah, that was your other homie that used to pull that shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

My girl was a lying whore. I turned her into a housewife who knows her place.

Or I'm completely blind to the cheating now.

My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Hidden Content

Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    My girl was a lying whore. I turned her into a housewife who knows her place.

Or I'm completely blind to the cheating now.
    Hopefully shes not still doing the cheating. But she probably is. Ah well.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Hey, remember when Devin used to post? That shit was ill.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

There was a brief time when he even made sense. 2012-2014, he seemed very level headed. Something went wrong and he deteriorated to obscurity.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

METH

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    METH

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

I think devin meant well, but that was not a dude I would ever voluntarily be around. He never did anything wrong to me, and I'm fine with talking to him over teh interwebz. He's too fucked up for me; like he probably would kill Kas for giving me a bad look we (me and Devin) were close enough.

I'm more or less a polite sociopath. Devin is further than me.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    I'm getting posts from people asking what I look like and to meet up and fight
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cody Hidden Content
    if she refuses to suck your dick shes a keeper.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Rodger View Post
    I'm more or less a polite sociopath.
    Describes all of us, IMO.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

MOST PEOPLE WOULD NOT DESCRIBE ME AS POLITE

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

Bobby would.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

THATS CUZ BOBBY IS A NICE PERSON.

Thread Information