Results 1 to 44 of 44

Thread: The Putin Interviews

  1. #1
    50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    5,797
    vCash
    200
    Poasts
    780
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    The Putin Interviews

    Anybody watch these? 4 part interviews by Oliver Stone.

    It's kind of hard to disagree with guy. Like everything he says about the US, about NATO is pretty much on point. I've got 2 episodes to go, overall it's an interesting interview that flies in the face of a lot of shit we get told.
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

  2. #2
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    20,678
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3259
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    YOU CAN BE RIGHT ABOUT THINGS AND AS ASSHOLE, DUDE.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  3. #3
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Grey View Post
    Anybody watch these? 4 part interviews by Oliver Stone.

    It's kind of hard to disagree with guy. Like everything he says about the US, about NATO is pretty much on point. I've got 2 episodes to go, overall it's an interesting interview that flies in the face of a lot of shit we get told.
    So what you're saying is you fell for his bullshit. Good job mate.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  4. #4
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Oliver Stone is a fucking joke and proud member of the washed-up-Russian-fanclub with Mickey Rourke and Steven Seagal and a bunch of other c-list celebs




    Now Stone sucks up to guys like Castro, Hugo Chavez, and more recently Yanukovych and now Putin. The guy has a hardon for dictators and is totally cool being paid to make propaganda for them.

    http://observer.com/2017/01/oliver-s...r-sympathizer/
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  5. #5
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    20,678
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3259
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    GOTTA PAY THE BILLS SOMEHOW.


    MAYBE THEY ARE JUST GETTING CLOSE SO THEY CAN TAKE HIM DOWN IN SPECTACULAR FASHION?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  6. #6
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews



    owned
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  7. #7
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Vladimir Vladimirovitch is one slick motherfucker. Of course he's right about NATO aggression and whatnot, but this is the same guy who denied involvement in the Ukraine war and had Nemtsov, his main political rival, assassinated. Point is; if you choose to support/root for either side of practically any current geopolitical conflict, you're a fucking idiot.

  8. #8
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    what the hell does "right about NATO" mean? Is he right it exists? What is there to be right about.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  9. #9
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    You forgot to read the word after I said 'right about NATO'

  10. #10
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    xadem has lots of strong opinions about political issues he knows little or nothing about, that makes him unique on the internet and also very interesting to read :stare:

  11. #11
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Well, why don't you enlighten us?

  12. #12
    50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    5,797
    vCash
    200
    Poasts
    780
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    what the hell does "right about NATO" mean? Is he right it exists? What is there to be right about.
    Basically he says if you join NATO you become America's bitch, which in turn forces Russia to take counter-measures.
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

  13. #13
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Grey View Post
    Basically he says if you join NATO you become America's bitch, which in turn forces Russia to take counter-measures.
    The latter part I disagree with. Russia would take 'measures' with or without NATO involvement. This is geopolitics we're talking about after all. Each country is just after fulfilling its own set of goals, whether it be oil, land, or prestige (yes, countries still do that)

  14. #14
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadem View Post
    Well, why don't you enlighten us?
    alright gimmie a minute to type up a 3 page dissertation about nato to post here on this juggalo forum

  15. #15
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    I'll bet the 7 or 8 vicodin dealers, unemployed drop outs, and actual homeless people who post here will be able to give me some creative criticism and we'll all be enriched by the experience

  16. #16
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    My North Atlantic Treaty Organization book report, by Marks Ninetyeight
    Published 2017, All Rights Reserved

    THERE ONCE WAS A GAY MAN
    HE JUMPED IN A JAPANESE TREE AND LOST HIS PUD
    AND IT STAYED THERE
    UNTIL THE SUN CAME OUT THE NEXT JAPANESE MORNING
    AND THE BIRDS PECKED IT AWAY
    WITH THEIR BEAKS OF EXOTIC COLOR
    IN THE FOREST OF JAPAN
    FOR NOW HE HAS NEW GAY FRIENDS
    AND THEY LIVE IN THAT TREE
    WITH THE SUN

  17. #17
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by maleman View Post
    alright gimmie a minute to type up a 3 page dissertation about nato to post here on this juggalo forum
    I like how you implied that you'd be able to formulate coherent opinion about NATO, if you wanted to. A three-page dissertation at that! Because that's your bare minimum, and you couldn't possibly contain it to a single post, oh no.

    I genuinely doubt you even know what the abbreviation stands for, let alone how the organisation operates.

  18. #18
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadem View Post
    I like how you implied that you'd be able to formulate coherent opinion about NATO, if you wanted to. A three-page dissertation at that! Because that's your bare minimum, and you couldn't possibly contain it to a single post, oh no.

    I genuinely doubt you even know what the abbreviation stands for, let alone how the organisation operates.
    I generally bet you believe people buy your pseudo-intellectual bit even though you can't spell organization

  19. #19
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by maleman View Post
    I generally bet you believe people buy your pseudo-intellectual bit even though you can't spell organization
    Eh. I'll give you a 4/10 for effort.

  20. #20
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    tell me more of your well informed opinions about russia and nato and the monroe doctrine I can't wait to hear how the treaty of versailles ties it all together somehow

  21. #21
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    I believe the teapot dome scandal combined with roosevelt's new deal led to the rise of antisemitism in the baltic states lets have a discussion you and me right now come on I can't wait I'll bet it will be a lot of fun not to mention informative

  22. #22
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Pretending to be retarded in order to save face doesn't make you less retarded. You opened your big mouth, bit off more than you could chew and are now resorting to some weird kind of damage control. Git.

  23. #23
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    the truth is you've made like 15 super serious and hilariously opinionated posts in a row you've turned into nuffy or cody shame on you go to your room

  24. #24
    lisas womb is barren barrypothead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    527
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -27
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -5%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    who is this maleman guy he owned you p hard
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by The Milkman Hidden Content
    Nope. Just an attractive guy that has always been popular no matter what school, job, internet message board, or city I end up choosing to be in. Also a great athlete and one of the fastest thinkers out there. Do I have my faults? Well sure I do. But I'm cool as shit, and I know that eats you up.

  25. #25
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadem View Post
    You forgot to read the word after I said 'right about NATO'
    "nato aggression"

    tell me more about this myth, who did nato invade? oh, nobody right? cool story bro
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  26. #26
    A fucking animal Xadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mailman's Anus
    Posts
    4,023
    vCash
    91
    Poasts
    -93
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    "nato aggression"

    tell me more about this myth, who did nato invade? oh, nobody right? cool story bro
    If NATO would cease expanding under the idealistic guise of 'global peace' then Russia, keeping an infamously assertive stance, would not be provoked to this extent. We KNOW this, we KNOW Russia through and through. Yet we continue to corner a beaten, hungry and desperate bear while arguing that we're not technically touching it.

    On top of that, NATO's holier than thou attitude implies that there's a good and a bad side to the issue, while every man with half a brain realises that neither side is 'right'. Both are just after their of geopolitical goals.

    We should look at the realistic side of this issue; not cower under the supposed 'what should be'.

  27. #27
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadem View Post
    If NATO would cease expanding under the idealistic guise of 'global peace' then Russia, keeping an infamously assertive stance, would not be provoked to this extent. We KNOW this, we KNOW Russia through and through. Yet we continue to corner a beaten, hungry and desperate bear while arguing that we're not technically touching it.

    On top of that, NATO's holier than thou attitude implies that there's a good and a bad side to the issue, while every man with half a brain realises that neither side is 'right'. Both are just after their of geopolitical goals.

    We should look at the realistic side of this issue; not cower under the supposed 'what should be'.
    word count: 114

  28. #28
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadem View Post
    If NATO would cease expanding under the idealistic guise of 'global peace' then Russia, keeping an infamously assertive stance, would not be provoked to this extent. We KNOW this, we KNOW Russia through and through. Yet we continue to corner a beaten, hungry and desperate bear while arguing that we're not technically touching it.

    On top of that, NATO's holier than thou attitude implies that there's a good and a bad side to the issue, while every man with half a brain realises that neither side is 'right'. Both are just after their of geopolitical goals.

    We should look at the realistic side of this issue; not cower under the supposed 'what should be'.
    So your argument is that "if countries formerly occupied by Russia would stop wanting to defend themselves from being re-occupied, Russia wouldn't be provoked"

    what kind of backwards logic is this. It's like telling people that locking their doors at night provokes robberies.

    The west tried to be friendly to Russia, it failed. NATO tried to partner with Russia, it failed. It feels cornered insofar as it paints itself into that corner by being a crazy, belligerent rogue state like Iran or Best Korea - its allies.

    Also, what fucking geopolitical goals are you even referring to here. NATO is defensive, Russia is offensive. Is Russia planning on disbanding the CSTO or going neutral? Russia has the least room to talk of anyone when it comes to military expansion.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  29. #29
    Fool Of Hearts BigBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jester's Court
    Posts
    4,276
    vCash
    315
    Poasts
    706
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post


    owned
    His very first line in that video is such fucking bullshit and he knows it...

    "Unlike many other partners of ours... we never interfere within the domestic affairs of other countries".

    Come on. It must have taken him everything he had to keep a straight face while saying that...
    Last edited by BigBoss; 06-17-2017 at 11:50 PM.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

  30. #30
    Fool Of Hearts BigBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jester's Court
    Posts
    4,276
    vCash
    315
    Poasts
    706
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by maleman View Post
    super serious and hilariously opinionated posts
    Don't ever be serious or have an opinion on anything guys. If you do you will have to face the reality that your life sucks and your only form of meaningful social interaction comes from online message boards.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

  31. #31
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Don't ever be serious or have an opinion on anything guys. If you do you will have to face the reality that your life sucks and your only form of meaningful social interaction comes from online message boards.
    Don't ever be serious or have an opinion on anything on a fucking juggalo forum that's fopr sure

  32. #32
    Fool Of Hearts BigBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jester's Court
    Posts
    4,276
    vCash
    315
    Poasts
    706
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    It's funny that you've realize the "juggalo" thing is a self-running joke, and that many members (as well as ex-members, including Shat, whom you tried ((and failed)) to impersonate, that ran an anti-Juggalo website) of this forum follow the industry because their merely amused at how it is crashing down, yet you still try to use that line against members of the site as if it's going to seriously effect them.

    It's almost like attempting to annoy a Nazi for his "love of Jewish people".
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

  33. #33
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    His very first line in that video is such fucking bullshit and he knows it...

    "Unlike many other partners of ours... we never interfere within the domestic affairs of other countries".

    Come on. It must have taken him everything he had to keep a straight face while saying that...
    Its a country of trolls. The entire interview is staged with the purpose of trolling and providing soudebytes for Russian news channels. Stone is a fucking hack.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  34. #34
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    14,540
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2394
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Anybody else starting to get subtle hints that Mailman doesn't like Putin?

  35. #35
    More MENSA Than Jordan maleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -4
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -4%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    It's funny that you've realize the "juggalo" thing is a self-running joke, and that many members (as well as ex-members, including Shat, whom you tried ((and failed)) to impersonate, that ran an anti-Juggalo website) of this forum follow the industry because their merely amused at how it is crashing down, yet you still try to use that line against members of the site as if it's going to seriously effect them.

    It's almost like attempting to annoy a Nazi for his "love of Jewish people".
    Word count: 85

  36. #36
    My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    Posts
    10,068
    vCash
    116
    Poasts
    1518
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    What kind of faggot logs in to a forum with multiple accounts and props his own posts? Yikes.

    ip ban, vpn/proxy ban

    ban all of europe
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

  37. #37
    aka Krapulax Eastside Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lepuix-G 90666
    Posts
    24,838
    vCash
    300
    Poasts
    2689
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews


  38. #38
    My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    Posts
    10,068
    vCash
    116
    Poasts
    1518
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    I spoke much too soon.

    My bad. You're a legend in this game.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

  39. #39
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    this is fucking hilarious

    https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/20...in-afghanistan

    The footage that Putin showed Oliver Stone in the doc of "Russians fighting ISIS" was actually pilot footage of an American Apache helicopter fighting the Taliban

    ...and the audio they spliced over top to make it sound Russian? It's actually audio of Ukrainian pilots fucking up Russians

    #fakenews

    Last edited by The Mailman; 06-20-2017 at 10:30 AM.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  40. #40
    Mr. Positivity Nuffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    Posts
    9,640
    vCash
    84
    Poasts
    2003
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Oliver Stone is a fucking tool.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

  41. #41
    Vomitolakomaney Larry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larryland
    Posts
    18,715
    vCash
    269
    Poasts
    3204
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Natural Born Killers is doap as fuck though.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Eastern Grey Hidden Content
    I like lots of garbage lol

  42. #42
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Putin's throwing the defense minister under the bus for this gaffe

    https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/21...fense-minister

    "I can confirm this is indeed the materials of our Ministry of Defense This part of the report to the president, the defense minister gave it to the President
    but they deny its US footage either way

    https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-denie.../28569432.html

    Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the Meduza news site on June 20 that "this is not true. Nonsense."
    Last edited by The Mailman; 06-21-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

  43. #43
    Fool Of Hearts BigBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jester's Court
    Posts
    4,276
    vCash
    315
    Poasts
    706
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    this is fucking hilarious

    https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/20...in-afghanistan

    The footage that Putin showed Oliver Stone in the doc of "Russians fighting ISIS" was actually pilot footage of an American Apache helicopter fighting the Taliban

    ...and the audio they spliced over top to make it sound Russian? It's actually audio of Ukrainian pilots fucking up Russians

    #fakenews

    They are now blaming the Minister of Defense for that little "inaccuracy", by the way.

    https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/21...fense-minister
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

  44. #44
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    21,896
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2600
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Putin Interviews

    look one post up
    NO MERGE! YES MERGE!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Putin condemns bombing of ISIS
    By The Mailman in forum Super News Network
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:31 AM
  2. Putin Op Ed's for the New York Times
    By The Mailman in forum Super News Network
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:34 PM
  3. Interviews From Hell
    By Nuffy in forum Purgatory
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:18 AM
  4. When KISS interviews go bad
    By The Mailman in forum METAL
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
  5. Nardwuar Interviews
    By Subzi in forum Hip Hop Shop
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •