Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 101 to 148 of 148

Thread: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

  1. #101
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    SO, THE MARCHERS AT SELMA WERE ALSO CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?

    AND ITS WEIRD THAT MAILMAN IS DEFENDING BLM TO YOU.

    I GET IT, THATS JUST HOW MASS IS.
    It really is, considering how much I loath them as a group. Me not calling them "terrorists" isn't a defense of the group, it's a defense of the English language.
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  2. #102
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    I THINK FRANTIK IS EQUATING THE ASSHOLES AND LOOTERS TO THE ACTIVISTS.....AND I THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT THE BIGGEST FACEBOOK BLM PAGE WAS A SCAM.
    Anyone he doesn't like are terrorists.

    ISIS? Terrorists

    Protesters? Terrorists!

    See, the Democrats support ISIS!
    or something, that's just how these rubes think.
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  3. #103
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    Team Trump is classy as fuck



    dont even have to necessarily agree with the other guy on the panel, just any reasonable person would see the Trump spox as human garbage
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  4. #104
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    THAT VIDEO IS FUCKED, THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS FUCKED.

    I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LACK OF CIVILITY OR EMPATHY IN THIS ADMINISTRATION.

    I DID WATCH A DOCUMENTARY THAT SHOWED THE EARLY DAYS OF THIS TYPE OF POITICZE, IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN NEWT GINGRICH IN THE EARLY 90s STARTING THIS WHOLE POSTURING AND REFUSAL TO COMPROMISE. IT'S JUST BEEN DOWNHILL SINCE.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  5. #105
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    Anyone he doesn't like are terrorists.
    You're definitely a terrorist.


  6. #106
    My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    Posts
    11,362
    vCash
    116
    Poasts
    1894
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    I love that skit.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

  7. #107
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    I've been on a Key & Peele kick lately. There's a big possibility that they may be on the same level as Chappelle's Show.

  8. #108
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    THERE'S THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT WAS CHAPPELLE'S SHOW....
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  9. #109
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    his insecurity is hilarious

    yesterday:


    today:
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  10. #110
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Mailman, shut up. We're talking about Key and Peele now. Good job changing the thread title too. But how do you feel about Key and Peele? That's what we're all wondering.

  11. #111
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  12. #112
    Smoke while doing so username:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your mom.
    Posts
    7,547
    vCash
    97
    Poasts
    760
    Hometeam
    HLB
    10%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Politics aside Trump is easily the most unlikable person I've ever known of. I suppose to some extent it isn't his fault. He was born with a diamond encrusted golden spoon in his mouth and has no idea how to be a down to earth normal human being.

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by username: Hidden Content
    You really are a crotchety faggot.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Maizeandblue Hidden Content
    Glad you noticed.

  13. #113
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    Mailman, shut up. We're talking about Key and Peele now. Good job changing the thread title too. But how do you feel about Key and Peele? That's what we're all wondering.
    I like em, but dont know which one is which on account of all those people looking alike
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  14. #114
    𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖚𝕷 Subzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    come over when youre sober
    Posts
    12,890
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    1189
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Trump lost again today lol.

    as for key and peele, unless youre wifing her, three pumps and be out.
    It's the pain pills, yeah, it's gettin' real
    Is it styrofoam?
    You know what I be on
    That's what I be on
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by FRANTIK Hidden Content
    I want a creampie, boys.

  15. #115
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    I like em, but dont know which one is which on account of all those people looking alike
    I remember them by saying Key is the tall one, like a skeleton key, and Peele is the other black one

  16. #116
    aka Krapulax Eastside Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lepuix-G 90666
    Posts
    27,761
    vCash
    300
    Poasts
    3216
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    if y'all could say something to Trump real quick, what would you say ?

  17. #117
    50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    6,323
    vCash
    200
    Poasts
    865
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Everywhere i go online people are crying about this seperated mexican kids fiasco. Am I correct in my understanding that this was already happening under Obama?
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

  18. #118
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Grey View Post
    Everywhere i go online people are crying about this seperated mexican kids fiasco. Am I correct in my understanding that this was already happening under Obama?
    IT KINDA WAS, BUT MOSTLY WASNT.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  19. #119
    lisas womb is barren barrypothead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    920
    vCash
    100
    Poasts
    -5
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -1%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: Deniro has one good movie

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    You're equating an owner who embezzled funds for travel to a cartoon character. How is this analogy relevant?
    it's. not. the. same. website. anymore. the people who built it, the ones who earned your trust, aren't running it. I'm out of ways to explain it to you, how are you not getting this did you graduate high school
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by The Milkman Hidden Content
    Nope. Just an attractive guy that has always been popular no matter what school, job, internet message board, or city I end up choosing to be in. Also a great athlete and one of the fastest thinkers out there. Do I have my faults? Well sure I do. But I'm cool as shit, and I know that eats you up.

  20. #120
    Mr. Positivity Nuffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    Posts
    12,726
    vCash
    84
    Poasts
    2757
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    So I said :looks over shoulder nervously and begins to whisper: biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

  21. #121
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Grey View Post
    Everywhere i go online people are crying about this seperated mexican kids fiasco. Am I correct in my understanding that this was already happening under Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    IT KINDA WAS, BUT MOSTLY WASNT.
    It's this logic that blows my mind. even if it "kinda" was, there's still no excuse as to why Obama got no shit for it, yet Trump is the biggest monster in the world for "kinda" doing it more than Obama.

    If there were two pedophiles in your town, and one was known to have fucked 50 different boys, but then there was another, who only fucked 20 boys, would the 20-fucker be considered a saint like Obama because he didn't fuck as many boys? No. So by that logic, everyone who thinks Trump is a monster over this, should hate Obama just as much, because he was still fucking kids, just not as many.

  22. #122
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    NO, OBAMA AND BUSH BEFORE HIM SEPARATED WHEN THERE WAS CAUSE, NOT EVERYONE BE SEPARATED.

    TRUMP AND THEY WHITE SUPREMACISTS HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH MADE IT POLICY TO DO IT, REGARDLESS OF ASYLUM CLAIMS.

    THEY EVEN TOLD MOST ASYLUM SEEKERS TO GO AWAY, THATS WHY THEY CROSSED ILLEGALLY...WHICH IS A MISDEMEANOR.

    ITS WEIRD THAT YOU, A PARENT HAVE THIS STANCE, WHILE THE CHILDLESS MAILMAN AND I ARE AGAINST.

    IM NOT SAYING THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE KEPT TOGETHER, BUT THEY ARE TAKING AWAY INFANTS AND DISABLE CHILDREN, DRUGGING THEM, AND WHISKING THEM AWAY, WITHOUT A REAL WAY TO REUNITE WHEN THE ORDEAL IS OVER.

    CHILDREN COULD ONLY BE HELD 3 WEEK, BUT UNDER THE NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER, THEY CAN HELD INDEFINITELY.

    DONT FORGET, THESE CHILDREN ALSO HAVE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IN IMMIGRATION COURT, NO LAWYER, NO MATTER THEIR AGE. HOW FUCKING GOOD IS A 4 YEAR OLD GONNA ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY FLED?

    LETS NOT DISCOUNT THE SERIOUSNESS OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE PEOPLE IN CUSTODY GO THOUGH, NO MATTER THEIR AGE. ITS A SYSTEMATIC PROBLEM THAT COMES WITH GIVING PEOPLE THAT KIND OF POWER OVER OTHERS, AND THEY DONT HAVE A SOLUTION TO IT, AND ONE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS IGNORING THE ISSUE ENTIRELY.

    FRANNY, I SERIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  23. #123
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    I just like arguing when people say they hate Trump. I don't even truly like him. I remember initially when there was rumor that he was going to run for president, I laughed like everyone else. I despised him as a person, and couldn't understand why he had his own TV game show, because he's aggravating to even look at.

    BUT, when I realized that it was going to be either him or Hillary, I knew that anyone would be better than her, so I started listening to what he was saying, and agreed with a large portion of it. Personality aside, I agree with most of his politics. It's no different than hating some musicians as people, but liking their music..only difference is, this guy is running the country.

    But yeah, either way, I completely agree that it's fucked up and extremely sad that the kids are (or now WERE) being taken from their parents. Anyone with compassion would understand how horrible that is. But on the other hand, I also understand that their parents broke the law by coming here illegally, and they have to face the consequences; just because you have a child doesn't mean you have immunity.

  24. #124
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    OK, I GET THAT. HILL WAS A WORSE CHOICE, NOTHING AT ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED DUE TO THE CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE. FUCK EM BOTH.

    BUT YOU IGNORED THAT CLOSING OF THE BOARDER AND THE REFUSAL TO ACCEPT NEW ASYLUM CLAIMS, UNLESS YOU CROSS ILLEGALLY. WHAT IS A PERSON TO DO?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  25. #125
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    That's a good point as well.

    Look at us, agreeing to disagree without hating each other <3

    Fuck you, Mailman

  26. #126
    ㅁㄴ놰ㅣㄷ EvaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the Asian kitchen
    Posts
    5,366
    vCash
    310
    Poasts
    1542
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Trumps administration signed the zero tolerance policy. This is just more gaslighting by the administration to get their constituents to attack Obama and the democrats some more.

    I am neither Republican not Democrat but I get sick of hearing how the democrats did it even though the republicans hold the majority of power in this country.

  27. #127
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    It's always the blame game with both sides.

    When Obama came in, he was "cleaning up the mess that Bush made"
    When Trump came in, he was "draining the swamp" that Obama filled.

    While it's both fun and sometime infuriating to argue/debate with people that have opposing views, we will literally never find a common ground. Just like religion. So, fuck it.

  28. #128
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    ITS ALWAYS NEW BOSS BLAMES THE OLD BOSS, DOESNT MATTER WHAT JOB.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  29. #129
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    I think my problem (and many others) is that if something doesn't affect my life or people I care about, I simply don't care. It's a shitty thing, but it's whatever.

    Bush's presidency didn't do anything that affected me negatively. We did have a recession, but during that time, I had no issue finding a job.

    Obama's presidency didn't do anything that affected me negatively. His Affordable Care Act helped me get free insurance at one point, which was cool, so I had no issue with him.

    Trump's presidency hasn't done anything that affected me negatively. They passed a law that helps most people (me included) get a slightly bigger check, which is cool, so I have no issue with him.

    All 3 of those presidencies probably did a lot of things that affected many in a bad way, but none of those people were people that I know, nor care about, so if they're not in danger, then I'm content with the president.

  30. #130
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    SO THE HEAD IN THE SAND APPROACH?

    THAT'S KINDA FUCKED UP.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  31. #131
    My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    Posts
    11,362
    vCash
    116
    Poasts
    1894
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    I get pretty sad when I think about small kids being taken from their parents.

    It is weird though because if I fuck up my kids do not get to accompany me.

    I wish I knew the answer. Even here in NYS there are illegal immigrants that have been deported multiple times and they are still here committing crimes. One just killed a mother and baby. Fucked up.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

  32. #132
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    SO THE HEAD IN THE SAND APPROACH?

    THAT'S KINDA FUCKED UP.
    I agree it's fucked up, but not so much the head in the sand. Because, as I've shown with my stance on immigration and BLM (things that affect me in no way), I acknowledge them, and understand that there's a problem going on with those and other things, buuuut I just can't seem to give a fuck.



    ^^^ This sums it up.

  33. #133
    ㅁㄴ놰ㅣㄷ EvaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the Asian kitchen
    Posts
    5,366
    vCash
    310
    Poasts
    1542
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    My wife was deported under Obama due to a paperwork error. Yet I still find his immigration policies better than trumps.

  34. #134
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread




    Melania Trump's getting destroyed on social media for wearing what most would consider a tone-deaf jacket ... considering she wore it on her way to visit child detention centers in Texas.

    As she boarded the plane Thursday in D.C., Melania was rocking a green trenchcoat with bold lettering on the back that read, "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?" It's a ZARA jacket that retails for about $40.

    The First Lady made a surprise visit to McAllen, Texas ... where hundreds, if not thousands, of immigrant children are being held after they were separated from their parents crossing the border. Melania said she was there to help reunite children with their families.

    No one's gonna argue with her decision to make the trip, but her wardrobe selection's a whole other story.

    FLOTUS' spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, has said, "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe."

    Last edited by MASTERWEEDO; 06-21-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  35. #135
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread


  36. #136
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    THE PEOPLE AT THE ONION HAVE TO BE SO PISSED.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  37. #137
    WOOP WOOP MCL Antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,340
    vCash
    507
    Poasts
    1459
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

  38. #138
    KALEIDOSCOPE EYED MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    24,501
    vCash
    0
    Poasts
    3806
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

  39. #139
    Grande Master of MENSA FRANTIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,812
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    3084
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread


  40. #140
    aka Krapulax Eastside Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lepuix-G 90666
    Posts
    27,761
    vCash
    300
    Poasts
    3216
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    i saw this pic and it made me think of this thread

  41. #141
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Trump embarrassed America today, basically admitted he's working with the Russians

    Fox host and daughter of the Trump appointment ambassador to Russia even throwing him under the bus
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  42. #142
    My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    Posts
    11,362
    vCash
    116
    Poasts
    1894
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    They fed the press $52,000+ worth of food during that meeting.

    Fat fucks.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

  43. #143
    I Built 98% of This City The Mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poastoffice
    Posts
    22,138
    vCash
    50
    Poasts
    2679
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread



    when even Fox cant back Trump
    ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

  44. #144
    Grande Master of MENSA Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MINNESOTA
    Posts
    29,335
    vCash
    90
    Poasts
    2366
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman View Post
    Trump embarrassed America today, basically admitted he's working with the Russians

    Fox host and daughter of the Trump appointment ambassador to Russia even throwing him under the bus
    i thought you was russian?
    Man-period (mAAn peer-e-id)
    Definition: That time of the month when a man showers.

    Example: Hey Evak, you wreak, P.U. Did you miss your man-period?

  45. #145
    Grande Master of MENSA Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MINNESOTA
    Posts
    29,335
    vCash
    90
    Poasts
    2366
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Man-period (mAAn peer-e-id)
    Definition: That time of the month when a man showers.

    Example: Hey Evak, you wreak, P.U. Did you miss your man-period?

  46. #146
    No 2 Larry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larryland
    Posts
    21,722
    vCash
    200
    Poasts
    3858
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    Trump should meet with BLH and say GRRRRRRRR.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 Hidden Content
    i don't know, I think I kinda like the hbk bald look for some reason? it's awkard but at the same time it does look better than the last hair cut he had..

  47. #147
    aka Krapulax Eastside Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lepuix-G 90666
    Posts
    27,761
    vCash
    300
    Poasts
    3216
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    that thing with the english queen was funny, he should have grabbed that old cunt by the pussy too

  48. #148
    ㅁㄴ놰ㅣㄷ EvaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the Asian kitchen
    Posts
    5,366
    vCash
    310
    Poasts
    1542
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Re: The Trump and BLM for some reason thread

    I cannot fathom how people can defend trumps actions with Russia.

    It's obamas fault btw.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Trump has won. Trump Nation baby!!!
    By Newport in forum Super News Network
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-24-2016, 10:47 AM
  2. Frantik is being mean to me for no reason.
    By DeadEnd in forum Purgatory
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:30 PM
  3. reason #500,000 why feminists suck
    By FRANTIK in forum Purgatory
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:31 AM
  4. 3 Teenagers Kill Guy for no reason
    By Warlord7650 in forum Super News Network
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:51 PM
  5. Reason 6
    By SicKarma in forum Production 101
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •