Thread: Nipsey Hussle Dead at 33

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nipsey Hussle Dead at 33

Nipsey was gunned down Sunday outside of his Marathon clothing store near the Crenshaw area of LA. We're told a lone gunman walked up on Nipsey and his crew and fired multiple rounds before fleeing in what appeared to be a waiting vehicle.

Nipsey was pronounced dead at a hospital shortly after.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Re: Nipsey Hussle Dead at 33

Who??
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I just googled him. Still no clue who he was. But this is weird. He tweeted this about 2 and a half hours after he died.

So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Great career move, rappers are really starting to catch onto the benefits of being shot dead or overdosing.

Its all worth it when you get a mention on the INTERNET!!!

I've now heard of Nipsey Hustle, he never heard of me. That makes him the winner, when you really think about it.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Hopefully more of these rappers can get famous, If I could wish for just one thing it would be that all of these new age mumble fucks get famous. I hope I learn a about a new one every week.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Remember last year when that SoundCloud rapper died and someone on here argued that he was huge, and that we're just out of touch with what's hip? They went on to compare his death to Tupac, and said the young generation will be so affected by his death? Yeah, pretty sure even his fans forgot that he died.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Nipsy Hustle has been around for awhile. I have to admit I'm not familiar with much of his material and can't name any songs, but he was known.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by FRANTIK Hidden Content
    I just fapped to a 12-year old

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Are there going to be any airbrushed 4XL shirts made in his memory though? Didn't think so.

Joking aside, he did seem to be legit and was pretty good.

*** Ho Ho Ho, cunt! *** nastyvanda1's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    Remember last year when that SoundCloud rapper died and someone on here argued that he was huge, and that we're just out of touch with what's hip? They went on to compare his death to Tupac, and said the young generation will be so affected by his death? Yeah, pretty sure even his fans forgot that he died.
    cant remember

Point made
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Andy Rooney Hidden Content
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Donít clean it up too quickly.
    Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

A vigil was held for him today, reports of guns being fired and a woman hit by a car while running away from the scene.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    I’ll be be guy.
    But before I get to that, what music/bands do you listen to regularly.

Now, last year when XXX died, it was a big deal, and a lot of people did mourn for him. So since it’s just a few months prior to him being dead for a year, in the past 28 days has amassed 28 million listeners/streams.

Lil Peep, who was the “soundcloud rapper” who od’d in November of 2017, so a year and a half ago put up 11+ million streams in a month.

So, because you’re not hip to something doesn’t mean that NO ONE remembers them.

I just checked Nipseys Spotify and it says he had 2+ mil streams, and although I wasn’t a fan, always heard he was dope/legit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

How many streams since Rihanna tweeted about his murder though?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Guaranteed by the end of April his streams will have increased.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Oh and for comparison, 2pac has 10mil streams the past 28 days, and Eminem has 29mil.

So for two nobody SoundCloud rappers, has the same amount of streams as the two highest selling rappers ever.

Sam you look like you listen to Seether and other KRock-esque bands.
    Seether has 2 mil this month.
    Ghost - has 1 million, they have a Grammy.
    Slipknot has 5.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i remember listening to some Nipsey Hussle years ago but totally forgot about him
    i'm not sure streams are legacy value worth shit tho

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Lil peep, xxx and nipsy combined don’t even approach Tupac on any level... maybe modern stream numbers but that’s middle school cool and misleading as hell.

Even if I’m old and out of touch... Tupac was (is) a household name. Those other guys are not...

I also find Tupac overrated but still instantly recognize this as undeniable fact.

Streams don’t matter... especially when trying to compare a decades dead rapper that likely mostly only old heads are still bumping.

Tupac was a superstar. Those other guys just weren’t.

No one gave a fuck when stack bundles died.........................

RIP Dolla as well.
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Donít clean it up too quickly.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    i remember listening to some Nipsey Hussle years ago but totally forgot about him
    i'm not sure streams are legacy value worth shit tho
    I didn’t say anything about legacy, Shane brought up basic relevance, which 40 million streams, atleast to me seems pretty relevent to me, but I am a simple man.

Also someone’s legacy is perspective/subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    Lil peep, xxx and nipsy combined don’t even approach Tupac on any level... maybe modern stream numbers but that’s middle school cool and misleading as hell.

Even if I’m old and out of touch... Tupac was (is) a household name. Those other guys are not...

I also find Tupac overrated but still instantly recognize this as undeniable fact.

Streams don’t matter... especially when trying to compare a decades dead rapper that likely mostly only old heads are still bumping.

Tupac was a superstar. Those other guys just weren’t.

No one gave a fuck when stack bundles died.........................

RIP Dolla as well.
    Yeah yeah Rest In Peace rappers.
    Modern streams are important, it’s the #1 way of consuming pretty much any media now.
    Also, there’s no way any of us can 100% accurately determine the impact anyone is going to have.
    We can through time see the impact and validity that someone like Tupac brought to hip hop/rap.
    I’m not a huge fan, I thought some of his shit seemed sloppy and his overdubs always drove me crazy.

However, I don’t really enjoy comparing anyone to anyone, it’s unfair to whom is a new comer or modern artist or player or whatever.
    There’s always some sort of catch 22, which for a majority of people is based in their bias.
    See MJ vs Lebron. Now it is fact that Lebron is statistically a better player. But then you’ll hear the argument that MJ went 6 for 6.
    But Lebron faces better competition, which I agree with. But MJs competitors were more physical, the games soft now. Well that also makes it more technical. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah.

Yes, Tupac is a household name, I mean he had such a controversial career, and death, I would reckon he would.
    Dudes been dead 20 years, and his murder is still unsolved, and there’s a million conspiracies, it’s still of interest for lots of people.

But to say that certain modern artist aren’t having a similar impact, or a possible future impact based on your personal bias is daft.
    Just because YOU don’t bring things up in YOUR domain does not mean they aren’t popular and talked about by apparently millions.

Also, your view on streams makes me wonder if you’re a bitter ex-rapper. It’s very similar to when dudes who get no play shit on people who are popular or blowing up.
    “Success /=/ skill!”
    Which I think is kind of bullshit, they obviously have some sort of skill they’re privy to that they exploited for their success and gains.

Overal, it’s just kind of a sad perspective, IMO, almost like, why even try?
    Sports ball player exceeding in their sport “Well...they’re no Babe Ruth.”
    “Well....they’re no Picasso.”
    “Well...they’re no Selena.”
    So on and so forth.

This is brought to you by: watching wax dry!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I feel it.^

Especially the MJ/Lebron argument. BTW, are you leaving out Kobe!? ;-)

I don't rap. I may rape, though.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"just means a million people are stupid as fuck"

There is no doubt a cultural or generational element to it, which I think you're touching on. Personally I find it hard to comprehend how these fucks get any streams because the whole scene is rubbish and a cringey self parody like embarrasment to me but to young kids who are growing up on this steady diet of bullshit I'm sure they have an impact.

It's understandable but that makes it no less of a steamy pile of shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

^ pretty much
    and also like Vanda1 said, Tupac was a superstar, which these other rappers were not, i guess that was my point, they just can't compare

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by -Kue- View Post
    "just means a million people are stupid as fuck"

There is no doubt a cultural or generational element to it, which I think you're touching on. Personally I find it hard to comprehend how these fucks get any streams because the whole scene is rubbish and a cringey self parody like embarrasment to me but to young kids who are growing up on this steady diet of bullshit I'm sure they have an impact.

It's understandable but that makes it no less of a steamy pile of shit.
    Which is fine, I think it’s part of growing older for most to think what the youth is idolizing is stupid.
    I mean, do you ever remember defending ICP or Twiztid?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    ^ pretty much
    and also like Vanda1 said, Tupac was a superstar, which these other rappers were not, i guess that was my point, they just can't compare
    By your standards though.
    You don’t appreciate their art, thus you don’t appreciate their impact or any gravity held to their name.

This is really pretty simple guys.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by REPtile View Post
    Which is fine, I think itís part of growing older for most to think what the youth is idolizing is stupid.
    I mean, do you ever remember defending ICP or Twiztid?
    but ICP or Twiztid came up with unique and rich music
    they have so much dope shit it's actually easy to defend them, because they were that dope

By your standards though.
    You donít appreciate their art, thus you donít appreciate their impact or any gravity held to their name.
    they still sell Bob Marley and Eminem and Tupac shirts and flags and posters at the saturday morning market in every town here, i happened to walk through one a couple of months ago and these new rappers were nowhere to be seen, and if they ain't now i don't think they'll ever be
    i don't see their cds at the store either, but they have some Tupac
    you can still see Tupac on tv, even here, they use his music for tv documentaries on the news and shit all the time
    i don't think all these new rappers don't mean shit, but that's all these things i mentioned that make me say they just can't compare

Solo so Godlike hobo Nite Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Well our older generations we're accustomed to melodies and timing along with precision to rap along with the music being played would be nice but most of the time rappers wing it and end the bar just before the music loops back making it appear that rapping is easy.

The same is done with kids that dance to techno, the techno music has so much different drums and sythesizers, click clacks and other sounds made in a loop that it's difficult to not appear to be moving to the tune of a techno song when ones on. If you throw a rap song over another compatible rap song it almost always sounds like crap or techno, the difference is minimal to me.

I spent six years playing a native American drum and singing the. Best I could and started in kindergarten so staying "on beat"(in harmony) isn't difficult to me. But the idea these rappers are going out there and creating single worthy songs that the market outside of improvisational poets is far fetched. I can free style like a mother fuckers but I'm always throwing in one liners and being unfamiliar with the track while contributing something worth listening to is why I can't go as long as some others that are only saying words that rhyme while throwing in the latest phrases and slang linguals that cause me to not want to do it. I don't see a result from most freestylers when I spit because they're too concerned with their concentration on using the words they memorized that rhyme to listen to the amazing and sometimes hilarious lyracism that I've been working on as long as I can remember. Without harmony in a music session there's chaos, chaos sounds like static and if im hearing static while I'm giving someone a chance to prove they're on my level than I just step all over them vocally and start throwing insults at them and style about something I don't care about.

"Than why does everyone gather around each other, so they can steal each other's sound, if it's all about getting down with the get down, how long I got to wait for these fools to sit down"-slug.
    Truthful shit he spoke of but to just throw that out their I've been making inspirational and thoughtful music since day one. That was my goal, just got side tracked in the art forms misuse by more angry immature and off beat as fuck artists out there making millions just so I could prove to the people in my area that I could also use their doubt as substance for my writings and music. I just wish so much of my material hadn't been stolen because even though I hear my work in some of my favorite artists music I still feel like they never do it as epically as I would've done it had I had the instruments, time, and vocabulary skills to present my life in a way that would involve my real emotions. So while you hear these great songs of these artists struggles just know they're full of shit because although countless tablets and loose papers with all sorts of art work other than music have disappeared from my possession I still recognize the beat in coke later nostras gun in your mouth as one of the beats I informed friends about that I wanted a producer to make for me. The idea was to use a similar sound to that of the good the bad and the ugly but transform it into hip hop with scratching and hard hitting drums like the ones natives use to create the foundation for timing so all drummers could play each powerful "BHMF!" Together and outsiders don't recognize why they are feeling the way they do but they are inspired because we all look like nobodies in everyday target clothes but around the drumb were all feeling the power moreso than anyone in the area, and when it's time to sing you walk out a series of tunes Whitney Houston couldn't mimic with all of the air in her lungs because these are the gifts and abilities that we've expressed with each other and our ancestors displayed that they could take a lot from a man but somehow they've managed to keep a the heritage alive. I don't expect you to recognize the beauty in the way I hear music and I wouldn't recommend it because it spoils your ears with pleasure and is uplifting to hear success. Watch American idol if you can, those women close their eyes and act like it's sentimental to hear their loved one singing some others song and hit those high notes. While the seniors in my k-12 school would get a chance to perform a "solo freestyle" where they hit all kinds of notes high and low unlike anything most have gotten to experience. After hearing and being involved in that I can't hear the backstreet boys hold a note and be impressed. Anyways that upbringing has played the biggest part to my ear for music and my ability to help other artists with the key parts of their music that comes off dull.

Anyways I also came up with the idea to play a drum beat at the same time as another cord or key from an instrument and I don't remember who I informed of my goal to make an "amph" sound too but it was likely said multiple times in a user created room for icp on Yahoo or maybe that's why James and sbyeas abondoned our missions, ask mailman about juggalos4life.com
    It was Facebook before Facebook was a thing and I told James about my idea for a better internet without advertisements ruining the experience but being on the site as a minor revenue building tool. James pretty much took our work and sold it to the my place.com guys for a girlfriend and acceptance in a group enviornment. I guess after they got what they wanted from him they thought he was complete. That must've been around the time he sold my other ideas that we argued about being necessary/an improved way to use various tools including ads in a respectful and honest way. Like keeping the advertisements on the side of the site where many users wouldn't need to worry about my site tricking them out of their money and if the advertisement and product were of quality than the market for internet transactions would become closer to safe and various other reasons for my way that everyone neglects to appreciate on the amount of genius involved unless I argue with them and point out all the bennefits that come with my way of doing things.

I'll I don't boast much but you're all loser poor fucks excited to make 100,000 a year when my fines are more than that.
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thread Information