Thread: Of whom id vote for.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Of whom id vote for.

Im sorry to anyone that disagrees but im rooting for trump. Have him continue his obligations he dedicated to our country. To vote him out as president would be sealing our fi nanxial noose with china. Im sorry to say but a trillion dollar defecit is less likely to be with biden as president considering trumps walstreet and bidens country.

I apologize to anyone that doesnt agree but i believe the trump administration is taking a lot of grief especially with eminem fanning the flames against trump.

We can either all unite and figure out how to get china to divulge the personal debts of the biggest [in the form of debts] contributers to the defecit. China banded together to work tirelessly and dedicatrd as far as weve seen numorous eobotics achievements to the manufacturing industry and the belief of sweat shop lle factorys is driving a false notion that america is missing payments on bills. Yet i remember reading that obama had dropped the defisits balance to negative b-billion yet when trump came into office the defecit was being mentioned to be in the trillions again.

i think i get it so ill just be quite as trump continues to save this country.

Its like this, if one of us is slackimg, were all percieved as slacking.

'If i dont look good, you dont look good"

Imagine this, an astonishingly populated land in need of [popular\tion control cant go to war with ths sovietes to youthinasia(sp) their citizens that dont have as much of a citizen lifestyle to promote chinas peoples republic of a communist government in real tim.

people in china arent the majority of workers doing full time shifts.

They have robotic factories where a handful of people work on the robots that whip out a phone firmware flashed and ready to box up faster than you can listen to rap gods verses in one verse each.

FSmartphones are made with basic essentials in metal so theyre not as expensive as you think.

2 the reason the majority of chineese workers are farmers is because chinss gkot to accept american food to be worth more than japanese manufactured smart phones that i suspect are being supplied by china.
    If we could trust china perhaps we could learn from each other because in america we have so much opportunity we wallflower [drift from career to career] carelessly because we have back up resources for our people to be safe, fed, and content for most of their lives until that wallflower wants to be something more like a tree and live longer out of the blankets of snow like a mighty oak.

America couldnt pay china the money chinas asking for. Their food suppky is possibly most of their work load. If we brought our accomplishments in the food growth hormone fields of intelligence and maybe treated some chinese government officials to some specially made happy meals using some of chinas ,lesser known but original spices according to each piece of their meal perhaps we could also introduce wild rice to their enviornment after ecknowledging and signing in agreement and displayed in both american and chinese to the USA public so we can all work to make our prrsention as truthful, accurate to what technologys were willimg share. I dont like to think what a country with population control and rice patty fields would do with a trillion dollars. I imagine they would buy tremendous amounts of food or try. To which id encourage them to hire africans to transport soil from africa to china to soak up a lot of their rice fields and farmers and other americans could sustain jobs telegardening from Anywhere we can get wifi. Change americas image to a much more matured nation worried about the citizens of countrys who'msn leaders [are mistaking] self conscious [with pride]. and prove to them through generosifty and respect for the troubled people of china to perhaps agree to allow us to transfer funding to africa and asia to distrubute the wealth at a living wage under chinese monitoring to contribute americas heart being there but we cant responibly go through another war.

Too many times weve seen countrirs accept relief from america and sse nations fighting nations with wsr while americas blamed because an american company accepted the relief money and spent good portions on arsenals of weapons they chose to attack Americas old enemies when we americans have no idea of tgebtremendous amount of lives being lost while american leaders attempt to keep our citizens safe and secure while trying to tutorialate a market and understanding between peoplle that America helped out in the past when things were good. While now things are bad. Our brothers sisters uncles ants nieces nephews and cousins are having issues withthe drugs being shipped to us by some of our lesser favorable citizens that routinely fall into a rut that their mind tells them to break the law because jail and prison are the closest they can get to their dream of being respected and appreciated like they had hoped to grow up to be an officer of the law but in the protection field ive noticed the recruiter and officers almost seem intent on assuming everyone they themselves individually needs to fit into some dresam experience that no one is quite sure of how its suppose to play out so an attempt to imprrss just feels like a blind side hiding police officer with a radar gun that we dont bother seeing if hes speeding numbers were measured by my speed and the speed of the officers squad car being combined because that would explain a lot of speseding tickets or even if you whip one of fthose guns along a non moving wall does it measure speed? Because you have to take into consideration the variables of what that radar gun is actually aiming at. would it measuure a flys wimg speed? Have you tried? I think flys wings flap 90 mph.'

Could we get hud in our windsheilds already?!
    A spedometer and gas gauge on the glass to allow for larger wind shields which should be covered up with the same material as the vehicles body and use an xbox x / ps5 in that area modified to corroborate a fluid and greater 3 demensional control scheme to operare a vehicle possibly using sn updated stearingwheel or something. Maybe have optional controller support for leg amputees so they can drive there vehicle. While were all working on freedomination on earth to live free and play nice or you could go to australia with the other trouble makers, or just accept no mean prank is funny. Also perhaps when you buy a product it should be given to you by the person that made it so we can have a greater appreciation for the contributions we put in this world and see proof that making something out of this world 'bring to life' is tangible and imagine a little bit of that talent rubs its way into your joints and pursue a way to make up for how much we take. Even if its just working a job shortly to know the dedication and patients someone put into the gifts we recieve everyday from our family because maybe someone out there was impressed by your contributions and thought about making you s gift because "that child is going to save us one day"
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 10-21-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    "Donate your body to cuisine." - Marrow
    Kasondra for Mayor Mc Cheese 2020

Rap course 101 when im done with this one I've won/
    Your pussy ass slutty butt is gonna have a papercut/
    Im nuts in this bitch BALLS DEEP! get'um fucked in the ass and keep em' asleep/

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Re: Of whom id vote for.

You need to type more for us to believe you.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Re: Of whom id vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    You need to type more for us to believe you.
    I didnt make an attempt to sway the peoples opinion to preference of choice candidate elect.
    Simply gathered a bunch of intelligent thpught provoking 'what ifs' that might or not be as devoted to a political agenda but are interesting if nothing else.

Heres a quote from my homie jeffery,
    'The people need to posatively bring up the president [with complimentary feedback to encourage him to continue leading oople to higher qualities of life to enjoy ourselves].. I believe in supporting trump. He also became ill while doing business and survived. If that isnt a famous sign of hope for the sick than maybe you dont recognize an area of our world to draw inspirations.

Theres way too much going on for the board to be this trafficless, trafficless?More like one visitor.
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 10-21-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    "Donate your body to cuisine." - Marrow
    Kasondra for Mayor Mc Cheese 2020

Rap course 101 when im done with this one I've won/
    Your pussy ass slutty butt is gonna have a papercut/
    Im nuts in this bitch BALLS DEEP! get'um fucked in the ass and keep em' asleep/

Thread Information