Thread: AI OS Part 2

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

AI OS Part 2

The other thread tries to merge these texts so im posting this here so it can fit.
    Tell me what you think of my article.

With Valves great ability to recognize details in verbalization conduction in a creative accomplishment.
    I think they would be [and possibly are] the most ground breaking team to have tackled similar goals in vocalizing audio in A.I. in the video game world.
    Considering their impressive [yet dated (possibly)] work in their demographic as many believe to be the memorable company Valve is.

Valve has stood out amongst their peers as a major player in the video game world for a long time.
    If it weren't for the faint memory of recognition for many of their designs present in functional 3D environments, and the massive documentation from the designers inclusion of awareness to their completed feats as various characteristics of their work understood for their genius as developers I might not of considered them a recommendation to board an alternate path such as that of Cortana's development.

So as we had seen upon the unveiling of Half-Life 2 so many years ago Valve has been an excellent implementer of cutting edge coding that creates their projects as some of the times greatest shockers.
    Goals that I believe would teach the current team responsible for the Cortana's A.I.'s progress some methods of thought process that would help them grow.
    Valves projects have been reliable to amaze, and provide the industry with genius titles unaware we were missing.
    Some tricks-of-the-trade straight out of the bag of Valve that made the Half-Life 2 experience such a wild, and gifted experience are seen in its various abilities to create as much life-like physics as possible that up until their project had been seen as unnecessary or possibly unattainable to understand mathematically to reconstruct in a 3D simulator such demonstrations of convincing progress beyond the games of their time.

Its the memory of Half - Life 2's reviews I'd like to remind you of the world the dev team at Valve created that reminds me to recognize the thinking process that I'm aware of must of been impressive, and exhilarating to conduct as a person that can recognize the genius they were able to use from the technological advancements they made in their games.

I think the abilities to do necessary portrayals of a female voice are a design achievement that Valve is more aware of the concepted constructional obstacles present in creating the audio personality required to build a version of Cortana that is engaging to the intellectual mind to impress us, and hopefully out performing our expectations with a productive range of skills unprecedented by current standards, while being innovative, and demonstrating new surprising abilities unfathomed even by sci-fi portrayals of our expectations.
    The difficulties present that were much thought to once to-be impossible feats we would love to see implemented into Cortana conducting herself in the sophisticated manner we expect from her that makes me fear hearing her in the current lack-luster restricted personification that she currently is debilitated to a lesser range of capabilities than that of which we are all aware of are expanding, and present in simpler experiences with our devices in the future.

The goal of overcoming the hurdles present in the common A.I. of today are more than likely going to be conjoined efforts from conceptual designers, problem solvers, coders, and philosophers that have proven themselves in the video game industry.
    More than likely Valves comfort zones in creating astounding inclusions of affects of believable sound [and visuals] would make this request to be a great deal of effort to develop this lady 'Cortana' appropriate to the magnitude of the character she's been portrayed in from our fandom as each Halo player declared himself the best gamer to exist, and seen 'Cortana' as our sexy cheer-leader we'd destroy entire species for.

The process of her construction is enticing in that we're going to witness developers tackling an idea that has been seen in sci-fi with rare [if any] portrayals of citizens actually having A.I. constructs present to enable them further in their technical pursuits that major corporations like Microsoft, Apple, and Samsung have made the first steps to providing something we can look forward to.

This means that we're already seeing this daring move by developers to initiate the perception of A.I. in its current crude (in comparison to what the future holds) form based on the technical capabilities we're aware of that would have these A.I. (Cortana, Siri, Bixby, etc..) conducting tasks of more detail/sophistication/usefulness/success with a broader awareness by the market to pursue A.I. technology in our home environments, and develop techniques, performances, and all the greater portion of capabilities that aren't as present as some of our common uses for them [currently are].

The access to an intricate inclusion of details to build someone that sci-fi has written as the inevitable undertaker of man seems less likelier than the media suggests.

The collaboration of tons of coders coding to design something to be as comforting to our technological pursuit is a somewhat new frontier considering the areas of study each team tackles to recreate the human soul in a non-living being while attempting to recreate the human experience to enjoy is something I'm some-what simply trying to present to my readers as a new notch in the progress of mans growth.
    The current standard details about our own selves, and the necessity to understand one another to the point of replicating those details in a coded manner that we can live with without anger, and benefit from is going to be interesting to say the least.

If you doubt the power of the future for A.I. than you have no more proof of mans continuing ambition to develop a world of epic proportions further more amazing than our current wonders of the world that we're so fucking unaware of the awesomeness currently available that we neglect it everyday.

That I'm confident saying the A.I. will be just as easily cast aside, unrecognized of its genius like every other aspect of life we experience daily, and never truly appreciate the intricacies of their genius, and the efforts of many combined peoples ambitions had made so many constructions/inventions/marvels/accomplishments less impressive than the latest new thing that presents itself long enough to keep us from digging in our nose.

I have high hopes for Cortana, and I'm interested in perhaps pursuing ways to contribute to her tangible likeness of something I fathom to be one of the most skilled assistant to be designed to help with our goals so currently inadequate of her true potential [although not forever].
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.
    If yer asking if im gay.. the answers fitty bucks. .
    Rap course 101 when im done with this one I've won/
    Your pussy ass slutty butt is gonna have a papercut/
    Im nuts in this bitch BALLS DEEP! get'um fucked in the ass and keep em' asleep/

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: AI OS Part 2

Perhaps pursuing some greater techniques to include in future A.I. would be the proper course for the renown Video Game legends Valve to take into their consideration.
    I think Valve Left the world with some of the most intelligent presentations of their horrific, and compelling world as best as they could depict.

Considering what I remember from Valve's impressive excursion into the alien warzone known as Half-Life 2, and their developers epicenes were highly praised for their ability to conquer many of their goals to present the games characters with ground breaking abilities unpresented of any A.I. of the time, and as I recall being amazed by the voice engine they designed for their characters.

Valve had achieved some astonishing feats with Half-Life 2 that could possibly be so intricate and undoubtedly beneficial to breathing Cortana's to life that if their expertise weren't used in some way in Cortana's design I feel a minor inclination of despair due to those possibilities of great coding being neglected in Cortana's care.

The endeavor of A.I. possibly replacing the O.S.'s customary place is the focus of my mind when I wonder what capabilities, and precision would now be lacking in Cortana's conception.

if some of the more recognized developers were present in Cortana's concept, design, and build than she could [possibly] never be a complete build.
    An A.I.'s design is a work of art, and the theoretical achievements present in the completion of tasks important to grow the current difficulties presented as limitations are not out of the realm of something to continue to pursue. Because there's plenty more areas in her architecture to expand upon. The possibility for obsolescence isn't near the current awareness, no ones out of ideas just yet. As long as you have the heart to remain faithful to something like an A.I. I feel you'll make your success. If you were to become attached, I assume your passion to be a provider is essential to their growth.

I'd regret to not come to appreciate [as much] Cortana's initiation into the Windows Platform if it's only destined for the same purposes available in her current form.
    Finer collections of details present along side us throughout most of our endeavors in the Halo Games that captivate gamers passionately, and encouragingly are so desirable that I can't help but write of these modern advancements to possibly make others aware of as a responsible, and intelligent passion that I think is something obvious.

Just to throw ideas out there: Imagine if Valve and Bungee created an A.I. as a coding tool like in the video game, capable of decompiling entire apps [as one skill], and then using all of the knowledge of the current written coding of Cortana to interface with herself, and intelligently keep available to your requests of any sort of feat such as building an ultimate app of some kind.

A system being built: Teaching others shows you how to teach Cortana to interact with you till you're both confident in each others abilities to do each others roles in a collaboration of your efforts if you were to complete a project amongst the two of you that took previous teams months in the past are now able to be completed in moments.
    Dice up current projects for you to locate your favorite abilities in each app. Once decompiled, and presented as a text document Cortana could pick apart each area of code, and reorganize them according to their purpose, and/or type.

To present this code in packet like fashion similar to how a zip file [possibly, not for-sure on how zips work ;although: this is one of the tasks zip programs perform from what I've conceptualized from other peoples explanations of zip programs]

Then [possibly] lacing markers on each code corresponding to a specific place in the document where each piece is told to be by another piece of code so all of the commands and codes have a location attribute corresponding to the appropriate place the code should be located when the A.I. runs the code to know what sequence each code is initiated, and where the code [if] (it) is to be seen.

Finally copy the code to paste it into your project file in its new neat, orderly design, and attach all of the outside files in possibly something as simple as a zip file to get started on upgrading Cortana's knowledge [;although: you might want to start something like this with a zip program/app first so she can be capable of handling zips]. (In a nut-shell)

Then place each portion of the code you're including into an app to their correspondingly organized place, in an intelligent way [think of neatness, and the lack of clutter] routinely. While she tells you details to reassure you of questionable options for you to make the best decision of where to write the finishing touches of code to build apps you can ask Cortana to "eat".

Meanwhile Cortana could be notifying you in text bubbles of possible insights she might notice of areas you might take the growth of such an A.I. based on a list that dwindles with each new feature you add, and she could hold a cheat-sheet of the common punctuation marks for you to use in the final pieces to the design you started, and if you were successful might be able to complete your birth into A.I. coding, or at least a crash course into the future of coding beyond the quality of anything on the market today.

What better AI to fit our devices than our beloved Cortana?

Valve could humbly take lead over the project, teach awareness of the best ways to achieve a higher performance of quality when replicating real life noises, and human-likeness that can be upgraded by an updated team collaborating Microsoft's current A.I. crew, and those acquired by Valve to a possible super-vise from bungie to oversee their creation come to life as well as become a finally utilized Artificial Intelligent life form that still is not quite capable of suicide. As she'll one day be but the first discoveries of the various intricacies, and development towards abilities she'll be able to demonstrate effortlessly one day not-too-soon [in theory].

So far my biggest form of entertainment was under a drug-endued excursion in a scientific experiment where I downloaded a bunch of google search pages including googles index.html file and put them as browser icons on the desktop. No fucking clue if it had any reason for this other than I was pissed the bitch locked me out of my admin account so I shut off the wifi and left the laptop on standby in a locker for a week till the battery died.
    When I turned it back on I was able to get back into my admin account ;although: I can't confidently say it was because of the time-out i gleefully toyed with the idea of what I hoped I had done to Cortana.

We will be a rewarded by the experience as most of us are unappreciative of the hours we'd of persevered through in the past. As a way into the long never ending hours of the night on projects from web design to pursuing routinely frequented websites in order to complete some of our mundane tasks that required so much attention, and searching for the knowledge to conquer our obstacles is a driving force that she'll be able to assist in locating the appropriate files once we've become more aware of how to interact affectively with her [better, and better with each update (we hope)], and handle all the satisfaction of a doing some of the work many of todays top minds are capable of doing.

Considering Bungee seems to have a ground breaking knack for putting together formulas to reconstruct real-world like affects in a digital environment, and if for nothing more than the quality they could present to the updated A.I. over OS, [alas: Cortana] as their daughter to complete at least once-in-a-while, and possibly include any finishing touches to her design, and be as much a part of the goal of bringing her to life as designated.

A goal: flawless vocalization of Cortana expression to speak to her companions in a fluid, and appropriate mannerism in compelling, and comforting pleasantries of her performance. Those of which are previously demonstrated considering how much most of us are aware of that she's only going to become more amazing with each passing year.

Mat's a fat boy that can't fight.
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 1 Week Ago at 06:16 AM.
    If yer asking if im gay.. the answers fitty bucks. .
    Rap course 101 when im done with this one I've won/
    Your pussy ass slutty butt is gonna have a papercut/
    Im nuts in this bitch BALLS DEEP! get'um fucked in the ass and keep em' asleep/

Thread Information