Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226 LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,500 of 22501

Thread: What's on your mind?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Crakd?

Also that Blazers/Nuggets game was legendary last night. Went to 4 OTs.
    Post Script. Before I started working with crakd and icepic, he was my main music partner.

He plays a racist redneck

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

its my bday and the older i get the less it means; which is nothing new to anyone. but the day itself is always kinda annoying like even if no one else gives a shit like myself its still a forced reminder "today is supposed to be important" when ya just want the day to pass like any other lol.
    luckily i was born on my parents anniversary so i can play it off.
    ₆⁶₆

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Never once in my life have I looked forward to my own B-Day.

Happy G-Day, though, bruv.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    Post Script. Before I started working with crakd and icepic, he was my main music partner.

He plays a racist redneck

He kind of looks like that type.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Larry was in my dream this morning
    we were at school, like highschool or something, in america, probably in Larry's area, and we were chilling in the yard, knowing all the coolest east coast rappers were right there with us in the buildings and all but we coudn't make them come out for some reason
    and Larry pulled out some fuckin giant scissors and told me "hold on, i have an idea" so i followed him down the halls and to the basement and we started cutting every wire we could find on the walls to shut the power down, and it worked, i saw Raekwon and some other Wu rappers get out of their classrooms, that was dope, and Larry turned to me and proudly said "damn right, just like in the manga's !" and that was it

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Never once in my life have I looked forward to my own B-Day.

Happy G-Day, though, bruv.
    me either, as a kid i guess i did when it was still the selfish "get me something" days but they died off quick too lol.
    nowadays if i can i if anything just use it as a way to finesse time/whatever from a woman im interested in/with/ thats my friend.
    im a chronic friend dater so once my view grows from "Were cool" to "I fuck with you" i try and find a way to break that "zone", and i must say.... ive become pretty good lol.

thanks though, buddy.
    ₆⁶₆

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have worked with people, full grown adults, who are like "I have to take the day off tomorrow, it's my BIRTHDAY". Or girls who come into work wearing a crown on their birthday. Bitch, you're 32, not 7.
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I WOULD USUALLY TAKE OFF WORK FOR MY BIRTHDAY, CUZ ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL TO COME TO WORK ALL FUCKED UP ON PSYCHEDELICS.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I have worked with people, full grown adults, who are like "I have to take the day off tomorrow, it's my BIRTHDAY". Or girls who come into work wearing a crown on their birthday. Bitch, you're 32, not 7.
    This also bugs the shit out of me. A girl I met at a bar one night asked me to buy her a drink cause her birthday was two days earlier. I told her I hope she dies in an electrical fire and walked away.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

My butthole made the gayest sound, ever. I was in the shower and spread my cheeks to let one rip and I swear it came out like a gargle.
    ESG, come spit on my asshole and call it a faggot.

(I spread my cheeks so I can get the full aroma and typically the fart sounds funnier)

Quote Originally Posted by Subzi View Post
    me either, as a kid i guess i did when it was still the selfish "get me something" days but they died off quick too lol.
    nowadays if i can i if anything just use it as a way to finesse time/whatever from a woman im interested in/with/ thats my friend.
    im a chronic friend dater so once my view grows from "Were cool" to "I fuck with you" i try and find a way to break that "zone", and i must say.... ive become pretty good lol.

thanks though, buddy.
    I didn't look forward to mine because the pressure/stress of finding out who your real homies are when you give them invites out.

Also, you remind me of my homie Greg. He'll play the friend role for 8 years if he has to and almost always end up smashin'. Every homegirl of his is beautiful, too. Wudda guy.
    Last edited by Howdy; 05-06-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Did you know that kids have to invite their entire class to birthdays now? You're not allowed to choose your friends, because it makes the others feel bad.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Some kids used to invite their class to McDonalds or Burker King.
    I remember my mom baking me cupcakes to hand out for my B-Day and I threw them away as soon as I got to school.

I guess having to invite the entire class these days takes the pressure off of anxious kids like myself but when I think about it, I definitely wouldn't have wanted Billy to come to my b-day. He pissed with his pants to his ankles, sucked at kickball and ran with his arms stiffly pointed back while shoulders raised.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

There was a kid I went to school with that was so fucked up, that I'd cancel my entire birthday if I was forced to invite him.

I've mentioned him on here in the past. He's the one who praised 911 right when it was announced, because "that means there's less Yankees fans. Go Red Sox!" In grade school, if you wanted to piss your friend off, you'd tell this kid at recess "go kiss Dave. He wants it" and he'd chase Dave around for the entire recess, smooching.

I just looked him up on Facebook, and he's exactly the same.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Definitely mentioned this story before. Dude was the definition of a floob. There were a few, in my school. Rocked the same outfit every day (tight sweats with a stretched-out collar raddegy shirt). Super uncoordinated (peep the awkward posture). This is the dude that got laughed out of the gym for having a boner while attempting chin-ups.

He wasn't really a nucense or pest, like your boy, though.

THIS guy sounds more similar to yours. He smelled bad too like the buddy above but was annoying, on top of it:

His job title is 'Coding Instructor at Sliver Knights of Enrichment'.
    Last edited by Howdy; 05-06-2019 at 06:57 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

This is the dude that got laughed out of the gym for having a boner while attempting chin-ups.
    I'm in the waiting room at the anus doctor and just lol'd.

It's a late night appointment, so there's only one other person here; a really cute, possiblity Italian girl. It sucks though, because since this is a gastroenterologist, I know she's here for asshole-related problems, so it's difficult to imagine eating her shitter out, knowing that she's probably shitting herself right now.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I wonder if she thinks you're gay.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

She walked out, holding the box full of colonoscopy drinks. I was going to say "enjoy your shits"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

You shoulda gave her a look of pitty then silently lip "I'm just joshin"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -8%

I miss my friends here

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

THEN COME TO THE GATHERING.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

my grandma is mad because of some girls' prank call, they called her a whore
    i guess i shoudn't tell her we used to do much worse

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Its going to be in the 80's To celebrate summer weather finally being here I'm gonna roll down the windows and bump Rydas all day.

Going to a faggot festival. The Lilac Festival. My faggot city's nickname is The Flower City
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IT GOT HOT AS FUCK QUICK, IT WAS LIKE 60 YESTERDAY.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

'19 has been a pretty fine year, fer me. I made changes and life's been easier. Simple yet so effective.
    I understand that my new-found attitude hasn't really been tested too much but that's most likely because I don't welcome the opportunities, anymore - which is a beautiful thing in it's own right.
    The only negative shit is the lil' weight gain but that's what age, a poor diet and no exercise does No room to pout about it. Only room for taco's, burgers and beer.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Happy for you. 19 has been horrible for me, but I'm hoping it gets better.

I just had a colonoscopy. They woke me up about 15 minutes ago. Y'all wanna see my butthole?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

Hemorrhoids and Crohn's. Bad shit.

Its probably going to fucking rain again all week. I'm tires of this shit, I got weeds to spray.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Rodger View Post

Its probably going to fucking rain again all week. I'm tires of this shit, I got weeds to spray.
    I was able to cut my grass for the first time this year sometime mid-last week. I had to put the mower on the highest setting, so it wasn't really short after I cut it...and now I won't be able to get at it again for a minute...fucking rain.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

I mean, my plants like the rain and it's nice not having to worry about watering them but I want to be able to go outside without getting soaked.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wudda reply.

"Yikes, man. Your anus is all types of fucked up.
    *sips beer*
    How about this weather, fellas?"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

Wudda reply.

"Yikes, man. Your anus is all types of fucked up.
    *sips beer*
    How about this weather, fellas?"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Thumbs up Re: What's on your mind?

Its probably going to fucking rain again all week. I'm tires of this shit,
    Even though its warming up the weather still finds a way to suck. It was 80, sunny, but with scattered showers yesterday. It looks like its about to pour any minute. Everyone here is dying for summer.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Anybody talk to Nuffy? He was going through some shit in early April. We texted a few times. The last time he replied to me was April 12th. I tried again a couple weeks later, but got no response. I don't want to be a nuisance, nor do I want to come off as a leech, considering at one point, he offered to help with my financial shit going on. Im in a predicament where I can't text him to ask if he's okay, in fear that he'll think that I'm hoping that he's still willing to help me out.
    Last edited by FRANTIK; 05-21-2019 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I don't think he'd consider it an annoyance

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

NUFFY DOES JUST GHOST PEOPLE THOUGH

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

Anybody talk to Nuffy? He was going through some shit in early April. We texted a few times. The last time he replied to me was April 12th. I tried again a couple weeks later, but got no response. I don't want to be a nuisance, nor do I want to come off as a leech, considering at one point, he offered to help with my financial shit going on. Im in a predicament where I can't text him to ask if he's okay, in fear that he'll think that I'm hoping that he's still willing to help me out.
    He used to text me pics of bad-ass food that he made and we'd chop it up on some hungry-man shit. I enjoyed that. then he poasted about some ladies he knew that told him shit like..."you know all those shitty musicians you hear asking a pro how their shit sounds...that's you...you're the shitty musician in the scenario". Around the time that happened I got a new phone and lost his number. PM'd him mine to hit me back because who gives a fuck what those ladies said, I like food :shurg:. He never hit me back up.

Hope dude's doing good.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Even though its warming up the weather still finds a way to suck. It was 80, sunny, but with scattered showers yesterday. It looks like its about to pour any minute. Everyone here is dying for summer.

At least it isnt snowing. Todays been dry enough for me to get my weed spraying done. I think I'm going to butn one and wait for the game to come on, I had the sharks in 7.

I hope nuffy isnt in jail over slapping the dumb cunt that told him that.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I hope nuffy isnt in jail over slapping the dumb cunt that told him that.
    I enjoyed the demo's he showed me. Very Prince-esque type flavor.
    Then again, he also made me listen to Young Wicked............. PUT HIM AWAY AND TOSS THE KEYS, BOYS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

MORE LIKE "TOSS THE SALAD"

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I HOPE HE'S OK.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

MY HOUSING PROSPECTS MIGHT BE LOOKING UP SOON, A LIGHTBULB FACTORY HERE IS SHUTTING DOWN, SO LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BE OUTTA JOB. HOPEFULLY ONE OF THESE PLACES HAS AN ATTACHED GARAGE.

I DID SEE A PLACE YESTERDAY. BUT THERE WAS A PAPERMILL LESS THAN A MILE AWAY AND I DONT WANNA SEND THAT SMELL OUT WITH THE CLOTHES.

Solo so Godlike hobo Nite Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

You're homeless too?
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I HOPE HE'S OK.
    I texted him this morning. Haven't heard back. He usually replies right away.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I texted him this morning. Haven't heard back. He usually replies right away.
    thanks for the update costus.
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

hey frantik why don't you quit taking your butt hurt into my rep, i get it, everything i say you don't like. You're taking advantage of the system, like, man.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

MY HOUSING PROSPECTS MIGHT BE LOOKING UP SOON, A LIGHTBULB FACTORY HERE IS SHUTTING DOWN, SO LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BE OUTTA JOB. HOPEFULLY ONE OF THESE PLACES HAS AN ATTACHED GARAGE.

I DID SEE A PLACE YESTERDAY. BUT THERE WAS A PAPERMILL LESS THAN A MILE AWAY AND I DONT WANNA SEND THAT SMELL OUT WITH THE CLOTHES.

Good luck man. I'd keep an eye on HUD and your local Land Bank (should be one for your county, your municipality will have one if the city is big enough). They have a lot of houses for cheap; most of them are in shit neighborhoods, but every once in a while you can find a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin View Post
    You're homeless too?
    No, worse. He's renting.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Nuffys missing.
    © 2018

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

What is his real full name? Somebody Google him for arrest records or obituaries. Like I said, last time I talked to him over a month ago, he was going through some seriously bad stuff

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IM SURE HOWDY ALREADY DID.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Nuffy is all seeing and all knowing. He's with us all the time.

Even when we fap.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

IM SURE HOWDY ALREADY DID.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Its 72 and cool. So nice. So fuckin nice I might go for a walk twice
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

What is his real full name? Somebody Google him for arrest records or obituaries. Like I said, last time I talked to him over a month ago, he was going through some seriously bad stuff
    I know his full name. I didnt see anything bad come up.
    The term was used in the Greek translation of the Bible, the Septuagint, not to refer to human beings, but rather to translate the Hebrew ha-satan (“the satan”), an expression originally used as the title of a member of the divine court who functioned as God's roving spy, gathering intelligence about human beings from his travels on earth.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i have close friends who think Miley Cyrus is "disgusting"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    SHOW THEM HER NUDES.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I think her face is gross, but in a trashy way that I want to still fuck her. Like, if she wasn't famous and I fucked her, I probably wouldn't be proud of myself, but I'd still do it a few more times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

My homegirl's sister wants to fuck me.
    Pretty sure her aunt does, too.
    "I shall. I shall" - Violent J

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

SHOW THEM HER NUDES.
    i've always sucked at finding real celebs' nudes, help me out ?

I think her face is gross, but in a trashy way that I want to still fuck her. Like, if she wasn't famous and I fucked her, I probably wouldn't be proud of myself, but I'd still do it a few more times.
    her face is not gross, she might not be your prettiest looking white girl ever, she's still far from being a monster, and most likely hotter than all of our gf's combined

My homegirl's sister wants to fuck me.
    Pretty sure her aunt does, too.
    "I shall. I shall" - Violent J
    do you want to fuck her ?

i'd like to have my own owl

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

For the record, Miley Cyrus is not fap material.
    17'in in 2019

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

^^ agreed.

Old town road had been number one here for 10 weeks. Can we talk about it? I dig it lots.
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I was just about to fap. I'm gonna go try to find material of Miley that might be fap-worthy, and see if it works.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I can do anything I put my mind to.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Frantik's face is gross, it always makes me wanna throw up

see, that's not nice, and that's not true

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

do you want to fuck her ?
    Her younger sister is more physically attractive (who I used to fuck, years ago) but she ain't too shabby. They both have gold eyes that are nearly hypnotizing and big boobs that are mesmerizing. I've got chills. They're multiplying. And I'm losing control. 'Cuz the power, they're supplying. It's electrifying!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

I left my cat alone for two nights. First time nobodies been home at night. Figured hed be alright with ample food but i bet he is an emotional wreck resigned to being abandoned. If youre reading this, i'll be home soon little buddy.
    '
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Frantik's face is gross, it always makes me wanna throw up

see, that's not nice, and that's not true
    I truthfully got really sad for a minute.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

My boss just called me and berated me bigtime for leaving exactly one minute early. I'm guessing a lot of other shit pissed him off today and me doing that was just the tip of the iceberg. Still, he made for feel lousy. Not how I wanted to start the weekend.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I was just about to fap. I'm gonna go try to find material of Miley that might be fap-worthy, and see if it works.
    Well, how did it go?
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I think I have the beginning stages of pink eye and I can't even blame it on eating butt, this time.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

*** Ho Ho Ho, cunt! *** nastyvanda1's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

My boss just called me and berated me bigtime for leaving exactly one minute early.
    Holy fuck.

Do you mind if I ask what you do? Because you should quit and do something else.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Andy Rooney Hidden Content
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
    Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Well, how did it go?
    I totally did it. She surprisingly has a lot of naked pictures out there. And yeah, I learned something today: I do want to fuck her.

My boss just called me and berated me bigtime for leaving exactly one minute early.
    Funny, mine called me into his office last week for clocking in one minute early. Pieces of shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    Holy fuck.
    He's actually a good guy who's doing a shitload to help me but his workplace standards are Soup-Nazi-Seinfeld levels. Thanks, though. I mean, he could have given me shit for a lot more but he picks leaving a minute before my shift ends on a Friday...
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Damn, I was like the last kid to hit puberty. I still remember being like 14 and seeing a friend had armpit hair and thinking "wtf". Same year, I remember doing backyard wrestling, I went to give this kid a tombstone, and when his crotch was near my chest, his shorts moved up his leg, and all I could see was a big hairy nutsack. I was pissed because he was like two years younger than me, with a hairy sack, while I'm standing there, baby smooth and with the voice of an angel.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

work at the restaurant's been slow as fuck for like... months
    there's no factories around anymore, terrible unemployment, the whole area's dead, now it's starting to suck really fuckin bad

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I think I need another vacation. This month has been too much. My husband got in an accident, not his fault. But cars totalled. So had to buy a new vehicle. Not the worst but we just finished paying that car off. My car died two weeks later. Had to replace the alternator. It was supposed to be my tirn to buy a new car lol We have been trying to put a fence up for the last 4 week but it wont stop fucking raining! And my grandma passed away last week. I'm gonna miss her so much. She would have been 99 this weekend. I need a drink or two or three.
    The term was used in the Greek translation of the Bible, the Septuagint, not to refer to human beings, but rather to translate the Hebrew ha-satan (“the satan”), an expression originally used as the title of a member of the divine court who functioned as God's roving spy, gathering intelligence about human beings from his travels on earth.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Well, at least you didn't stub your toe.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

why is the US attacking tankers now ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

why is the US attacking tankers now ?
    CUZ THE USA PRODUCES LOTS OF OIL ITSELF AND WANTS ALL THAT MONEY, AND A WAR WITH IRAN CUZ TRUMP THINKS PRESIDENTS AT WAR DON'T GET REPLACED.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

right
    yeah well just attack Iran then instead of trying to make it look like iran attacks tankers when nobody's gonna buy that shit

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

All the tension in the world today. All the little girls fillin' up the world, today.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i feel like watching old rape and revenge movies and i'm gonna start with this one :

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i can't get my laptop to work on my tv screen for some reason

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Needa haircut soon. Hair is getting too long. I rock a beanie around the house 'cuz I'm tired of the hair getting in my eyes.

Today I took a poop BEFORE I hopped in the shower. I felt like an evolved man. Then I walked in the shower with my beanie still on

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I'm gonna start spitting water in the air like Triple H when leaving the shower again.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Do you do the Val Venis towel dance before getting changed?
    My brother used to jokingly wrap up the towel on his head like girls do and it was the funniest thing, ever. Now he'd prob get castrated and kicked in the ass on to a pile of 'Don't Tread On Me' ripped flags. Speaking of; my neighbor has one. It's only odd 'cuz his wife is black (and soopa hot).

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Last time I was here Nuffy was missing. Has he been found?
    © 2018

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nope.

I saw Esham Thursday night. He fucking fell off the stage and took a 3 foot back bump on his intro. Fucking amazing. Story coming soon.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

Come home Nuff. Come home bruh.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I texted him April 12, April 24, and May 22. No replies. Prior to that, we chatted like little girls. If he's not dead or in jail, he better have a good explanation for making me worry! Seriously, hopefully he's alright.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

Bernie Sanders wants to implement a .5% tax on all stock trades to forgive all student debt. I dont have much of anything invested for retirement and this faggot wants to rob my gains to pay for a bunch of other faggots that incurred their own debt. Fuck that economically illiterate parasite and everyone that blindly supports him.

*** Ho Ho Ho, cunt! *** nastyvanda1's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

He’s def a pandering piece of shit.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Andy Rooney Hidden Content
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
    Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Fucking repped.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Bernie Sanders wants to implement a .5% tax on all stock trades to forgive all student debt. I dont have much of anything invested for retirement and this faggot wants to rob my gains to pay for a bunch of other faggots that incurred their own debt. Fuck that economically illiterate parasite and everyone that blindly supports him.
    Him and all the democratic candidates must really want Trump reelected with all the dumb shit they say.

Then in 2024 we got Kanye running.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    He’s def a pandering piece of shit.
    He's trying to go left of Warren for sure. At least that bitch made her bullshit means tested.

I honestly don't see an issue with the 10 year thing we have now. I understand that some of the debt is like having a mortgage payment, and that makes shit tight to the point of not being able to consider buying a home. You pay income based payments for 10 years and get to walk away from the rest of the balance. I dont know of any other loan you can walk away from like that without fucking your credit up.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

https://time.com/5614183/david-bella...onor-iraq-war/

This guy lives in Batavia, NY, which is considered within the area of where I live. He was awarded the Medal of Honor from the president today. Pretty fuckin doap.
    17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

https://time.com/5614183/david-bella...onor-iraq-war/

This guy lives in Batavia, NY, which is considered within the area of where I live. He was awarded the Medal of Honor from the president today. Pretty fuckin doap.
    That's cool, but what's his favorite Esham song?

Tried lingua(tongue) tacos. They're pretty damn good.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I don't smoke but I have a sudden urge to get high and watch Pete & Pete.

Thread Information