vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: What's on your mind?

Scarce.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I don't know what the divorce rate is in other countries, but in the US, many people get married for the worst reasons, which rarely end well.

"Well, I probably can't do much better, may as well marry her"

"Well, he's got money, may as well marry him"

"Well, people are starting to realize I'm gay, better marry a woman"

"He got me pregnant, better marry him"

I feel like there's always a reason other than "this person makes me happy and I couldn't imagine a life without him/her"

Grande Master of MENSA Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

"this will cut down on my taxes, better get married"

"Our family will send gifts, better get married"
    Devell
    I'm a plane with no pilot no flight an Ultra Violent fight| A stove no flame and no pilot light a silent knight

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Most days I view my wife as a saint, for numerous reasons.

Some days I legit view her as a child or less advanced person. Sometimes shit just doesn't click in her brain and she can't get it together.

Overall, I could be having more sex, but I'm not on a dry spell or anything. I am however, content. I wouldn't change anything about my situation.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Kue (are you the last married dude here ?), let's say you fall in love with another woman, what do you think you'd do ? straight up tell your wife that this is not gonna work anymore, cheat on her first, convice yourself that you're not in love, do nothing and keep being married knowing you gonna have horrible regrets, or what ?
    and don't give me that "not gonna happen" shit like you knew what the future held !

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Most days I view my wife looking beautiful but she's usually with some other guy, or trying to look like someone else.
    Devell
    I'm a plane with no pilot no flight an Ultra Violent fight| A stove no flame and no pilot light a silent knight

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    I don't know what the divorce rate is in other countries, but in the US, many people get married for the worst reasons, which rarely end well.

"Well, I probably can't do much better, may as well marry her"

"Well, he's got money, may as well marry him"

"Well, people are starting to realize I'm gay, better marry a woman"

"He got me pregnant, better marry him"

I feel like there's always a reason other than "this person makes me happy and I couldn't imagine a life without him/her"
    My wife and I got hitched because of our differences in citizenship. I never wanted to get married, I was cool with some lifelong girlfriend arrangement, but not officially married. However, once I got involved with her, and being told I'm going to leave her country and didn't know when I'd be able to come back...It was down to either splitting and enjoying the good memories, or getting hitched and seeing how long this thing lasts (very oversimplified but that's the core of it). We talked about it and made our choice.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

That seems like a good enough reason to get married though. You knew you weren't guaranteed to see her again in the near future, and you both did not like the uncertainty of not seeing each other or being without the other. That's some love story shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    Kue (are you the last married dude here ?), let's say you fall in love with another woman, what do you think you'd do ? straight up tell your wife that this is not gonna work anymore, cheat on her first, convice yourself that you're not in love, do nothing and keep being married knowing you gonna have horrible regrets, or what ?
    and don't give me that "not gonna happen" shit like you knew what the future held !
    That is a good question, here is a good answer.

I'm thirty six this year (have you heard of 36?) I have children that are worth more to me than my wife who I love and any other women I might fall in love with or myself. The love I have for my wife is strong but my love for my kids is a whole other level. I expect she feels the same. I guess I could grow to feel protective of another persons children but that would be it, I could never expect a new women to love my children the way their own mother does. So you are asking me whether I give my family up for lust and possibly fleeting happiness? The answer is no. Family first.

The next obvious question is what if my wife left me for unrequited love? Easy, I murder him.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by -Kue- View Post
    That is a good question, here is a good answer.

I'm thirty six this year (have you heard of 36?) I have children that are worth more to me than my wife who I love and any other women I might fall in love with or myself. The love I have for my wife is strong but my love for my kids is a whole other level. I expect she feels the same. I guess I could grow to feel protective of another persons children but that would be it, I could never expect a new women to love my children the way their own mother does. So you are asking me whether I give my family up for lust and possibly fleeting happiness? The answer is no. Family first.

The next obvious question is what if my wife left me for unrequited love? Easy, I murder him.
    correct answer was i'm leaving wife and kids altogether and if that doesn't work with that other woman well that's for the better too
    seriously tho yeah kids go first, no doubt, but family first can also mean getting a divorce when things get bad, which i hope won't of course, i'm sure there's people made for being happy in total family life too
    but in that last scenario, shouldn't you murder your wife first ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Thumbs up Re: What's on your mind?

That's some love story shit.
    looks like it <3
    do we even have cute smileys ?

- - - Updated - - -

shit we don't even have a heart

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

We're horror to the core here

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

I'm divorced, basically twice- I'm single now, though I have a pregnant girlfriend, an ex I still fuck on the regs, and a new Chinese GirlFriend who has the most amazing tits ever. She also loves to suck my dick.

I however, hate having sex now. Its too much. Too much work, plus its kind of boring. I beat up a vietnamese girl about two weeks ago while we were fucking, I looked down and noticed that I was harder than I've ever been- so I hit her harder. She let out these screams that were passionate at first, but very quickly filled with terror. So hawt.

But yeh, I live a completely unstable life, its a mess. But some how I make it work.

Also, girls are yucky.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

correct answer was i'm leaving wife and kids altogether and if that doesn't work with that other woman well that's for the better too
    seriously tho yeah kids go first, no doubt, but family first can also mean getting a divorce when things get bad, which i hope won't of course, i'm sure there's people made for being happy in total family life too
    but in that last scenario, shouldn't you murder your wife first ?
    Who's gonna make the kids pancakes than? Kue? Kue doesn't even know the difference between whoa to woe.
    He'd probably use margerine instead of butter, or borax instead of pancake mix.
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    I'm divorced, basically twice- I'm single now, though I have a pregnant girlfriend, an ex I still fuck on the regs, and a new Chinese GirlFriend who has the most amazing tits ever. She also loves to suck my dick.

I however, hate having sex now. Its too much. Too much work, plus its kind of boring. I beat up a vietnamese girl about two weeks ago while we were fucking, I looked down and noticed that I was harder than I've ever been- so I hit her harder. She let out these screams that were passionate at first, but very quickly filled with terror. So hawt.

But yeh, I live a completely unstable life, its a mess. But some how I make it work.

Also, girls are yucky.
    Fuck man I got to see those tits.
    Devell

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

You really do. Theyre perfect.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Hey I have a free boquette of roses to be delivered to someone, what's your new girlfriends Facebook, I'll have them sent to her.
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i so hate these faggot people who show up at the restaurant saying "we really don't have much time to eat" and yet they order entrées and desserts and all and they're still there one hour and a half later laughing and drinking coffee when we did all we could to serve them as fast as possible and then just wait for them to leave so we can clean their table
    that's not cool

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

They sound like a bunch of entitled assholes. You should've peed in their food.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

i so hate these faggot people who show up at the restaurant saying "we really don't have much time to eat" and yet they order entrées and desserts and all and they're still there one hour and a half later laughing and drinking coffee when we did all we could to serve them as fast as possible and then just wait for them to leave so we can clean their table
    that's not cool
    Those motherfuckers.....Right there behind the fucks who come in at 9:55 when the place closes at 10 and want to "just relax and enjoy their meal because they've just been through a long day of shopping"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

The restaurants that stay open, and seat these people and treat them as if they were the first customers of the day, are the best restaurants ever. They always get a 100% tip from Uncle Nuffy.

Fuck now I'm hungry. Evak whip me up some chinese spare ribs, some scrimps and juice.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

The restaurants that stay open, and seat these people and treat them as if they were the first customers of the day, are the best restaurants ever. They always get a 100% tip from Uncle Nuffy.

Fuck now I'm hungry. Evak whip me up some chinese spare ribs, some scrimps and juice.
    Somewhere in a kitchen, a pan was thrown.

Usually the servers don't give a fuck (myself included when I'm serving) unless the tip is trash. We still have a couple things to finish up and don't mind knocking out the other half while you finish your meal and whatnot. As a bartender, same. I can close up some shit while leaving exactly what I need to handle the customers.

The cooks in the back...They most likely (depending on business) have already cleaned up and are running on a skeleton crew with a large facility, so one guy has to scramble back and forth to get everything done (and he's fuckin tired boss) while re-openng and simultaneously closing everything again. Then he slams the dishwasher who wasn't ready for all that and it sets off a chain reaction until the manager is out the door 2 hours late because of the dumb small shit that needs to be re-done.

Then the only person who actually benefits from that was the server (provided the tip was on point).

You just missed breakfast homie, western omelettes with bacon, hash browns, and toast.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Seriously, my biggest complaint is- if you fucks dont close til 10. Dont start cleaning shit up until 10:00.

I used to work at Radioshack back in my young days. And I would fire ninjas who would start to run the vacuum or cut off the tv's at 8:50. Bitch, we're open to 9, you dont get off until 930. Wait for all the customers to leave, and the last minute ninja who needs batteries for his wifes dildo. I would wait a full 15 minutes before I'd even close the register just in case a ninja needed some last minute ninja supplies for whatever ninja tactics he or she had planned for the night.

It would totally flip my wig back and peel my cap right of the top of of my dome, when ninjas would start pullin that shit. I'd be so helly pissed when I'd walk into a place that doesnt close until 10, and theyd already have shit put up and away. Not fresh at all. So stale. But I'm a juggalo and used to getting the bone all the time ninjas.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

You fuckers are fucking nuts, if I step on some jelly barefoot before work I call in sick cuz that shit was an omen that some shit at work was gonna go down. I go in the next day, yup. Uncle Devin gets fired. I'm telling yall you got to be on the look out for omens and shit.
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

one's gotta be fuckin retarded to drive at night and not listen to Three 6 Mafia

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

do you say "it's dope" when you're around "other" people, like your parents or coworkers you're not really friends with or when some shop dude tells you about this thing you might wanna buy, you know, or do you feel that's gonna make you sound like an asshole ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

Yea, and i call random elderly guys dude and stuff.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by username: Hidden Content
    You really are a crotchety faggot.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Maizeandblue Hidden Content
    Glad you noticed.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

do you say "it's dope" when you're around "other" people, like your parents or coworkers you're not really friends with or when some shop dude tells you about this thing you might wanna buy, you know, or do you feel that's gonna make you sound like an asshole ?
    I feel that way about the word "word". I know lots of people who use it, and I think it makes people sound like an asshole.

"I got laid today"
    "word"

"Wanna go get some pizza?"
    "word"

"What do letters spell out?"
    "word"

So dumb

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Word? Thats dope.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I occasionally catch myself saying word once and awhile. I never say dude, though.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Devin The Dreamboat Hidden Content
    I am an example of everything you want to be. Integrity, humility, powerful, knowledge and experience in real form. Beyond that I have the understanding of man engraved in my brain.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by username: View Post
    Yea, and i call random elderly guys dude and stuff.
    hmm

dope
    I feel that way about the word "word". I know lots of people who use it, and I think it makes people sound like an asshole.

"I got laid today"
    "word"

"Wanna go get some pizza?"
    "word"

"What do letters spell out?"
    "word"

So dumb
    word, "word" is not to be used for nothing but sometimes there's no other word

Word? Thats dope.
    dope poast, rep'd

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I occasionally catch myself saying word once and awhile. I never say dude, though.
    mane

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Why not dude?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by username: Hidden Content
    You really are a crotchety faggot.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Maizeandblue Hidden Content
    Glad you noticed.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Dude means hairs on a horses ass.

I asked a guy on the streets for change and he gave me $2.00$. I told him "I love you"
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

I say doap.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

What?
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Seriously, my biggest complaint is- if you fucks dont close til 10. Dont start cleaning shit up until 10:00.

I used to work at Radioshack back in my young days. And I would fire ninjas who would start to run the vacuum or cut off the tv's at 8:50. Bitch, we're open to 9, you dont get off until 930. Wait for all the customers to leave, and the last minute ninja who needs batteries for his wifes dildo. I would wait a full 15 minutes before I'd even close the register just in case a ninja needed some last minute ninja supplies for whatever ninja tactics he or she had planned for the night.

It would totally flip my wig back and peel my cap right of the top of of my dome, when ninjas would start pullin that shit. I'd be so helly pissed when I'd walk into a place that doesnt close until 10, and theyd already have shit put up and away. Not fresh at all. So stale. But I'm a juggalo and used to getting the bone all the time ninjas.
    The restaurant industry is full of cheap fucks trying to stretch the already shitty margins into better ones. Therefore we send 95% of the kitchen crew home staggered starting right after the rush finishes.

Simply put, mofos can't afford to keep everyone on staff and everything open until 10. At least not around here.

Now in places where the business is good until 10, it makes sense to prep to close by 10:30...cuz you don't wanna lose out on them last few bucks. But it's just not cost effective to stay open for a low amount of people.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

Next person who tells me theyre going to rep me and doesnt is getting negged to infinity.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Repped

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    20%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FRANTIK again.
    Tried to neg you.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by EvaK View Post
    The restaurant industry is full of cheap fucks trying to stretch the already shitty margins into better ones. Therefore we send 95% of the kitchen crew home staggered starting right after the rush finishes.

Simply put, mofos can't afford to keep everyone on staff and everything open until 10. At least not around here.

Now in places where the business is good until 10, it makes sense to prep to close by 10:30...cuz you don't wanna lose out on them last few bucks. But it's just not cost effective to stay open for a low amount of people.
    Shut up evak and evak that shit bitch nigga why are you bitch nigga when you're a king. Putting a king in a kitchen wtf
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

Quote Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin View Post
    What?
    No. I say 'whut'
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i say what what w-h-a-t
    put your hands where my eyes can see

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

This business needs a name change.

Who still uses phat in 2018?
    I am an example of everything you want to be. Integrity, humility, powerful, knowledge and experience in real form. Beyond that I have the understanding of man engraved in my brain.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Fat fucks
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

They call me Phat Phat.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

Muh lil' Chunk Chunk.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Tuds?
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I'm pretty sure I've 100% kicked the habit of cigarettes. Been almost 4 months without one, and I very rarely feel the urge to use my e-cigarette. When someone smokes near me, it still smells good, but I no longer have the urge to ask for one. Never thought I'd be able to kick that habit.

Next step is losing weight. If I can quit smoking, I can quit food. Then Larry can draw me all buff.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

that's nice, Frantik, congrats
    you probably gained weight because you stopped smoking too and now it's another fight that you're sure you know you can win
    maybe now you can smoke like one or two cigs every week if you really feel like it and not go back to smoking everyday
    i think i could stop smoking cigs too but i smoke like two or three a day and only when i know i'm gonna actually enjoy it, so yeah i guess that'll wait and just come naturally soon enough

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

I stopped smoking cigarettes. Going on two years.
    And I mean stop as in the way that I mean I stop doing drugs.
    I have one now and again, usually when I get really fucked up.
    But I definitely don't cop a pack for myself. I'm that guy you feel weird giving the cigarette too because you never see him smoke.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I don't think I gained too much weight. Larry's pic was a lie!

I can still see my penis when I look down.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

Yeah, but to be fair, you have a hammer.
    And that is clearly at fat boi angle, I know....so did Howdy.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I don't think I gained too much weight. Larry's pic was a lie!
    Stop sucking in your gut! J/K

I only drew you fat because you mentioned being overweight in the past, hence I exaggerated your weight to make it funnier. Don't get so down, after all I drew WEEDO as Jabba The Hut

I Built 89% of This City The Milkman's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Quote Originally Posted by REPtile View Post
    And that is clearly at fat boi angle.

Sam, I don't hate you that much man but this is a factual statement, ya burly boy you
    YALL SOME HOES, YALL LAME BRUH

I Built 89% of This City The Milkman's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

PLenty of fish angle... "oh she kinda cute"... show up and she's bigger than you angle

MySpace 2005 "a journey into a twisted mind" chunky goth angle

Facebook stalk husky Jenny from high school and be like "wow she's finally taking better care of herself" but in reality she got fat rolls and fat smelly kids angle

Shirt hanging all weird cause you sucking your gut in like you standing in formation day 1 boot camp angle
    YALL SOME HOES, YALL LAME BRUH

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I've fallen victim to meeting girls on dating sites with the fat girl angle a couple times.

There was this one girl in 2013 or 2014. She was fucking beautiful. Like, her face was porn-star/model material. She would send me lots of pictures, and usually they were pointing down. I was already assuming that she was a little chubby, but I figured "with a face like that, there's no way she's thatttt big".

She finally invited me over to her house, which was on a beach. I pull into the driveway, and text her that I'm there. She replies "don't run away..im fat"....fuck.

I get into the backyard, and see a beached whale. She was, no lie, at least 300. I've never seen a girl that was so good at concealing her fat and had such a pretty face.

So after that, I texted her saying "look, I'm only looking to fuck you, nothing more", knowing she'd get upset..which she did, and we never spoke again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

I don't know why I pay for Amazon Prime. The two day shipping no longer includes weekends unless I want to pay like 10 dollars extra.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

Thinking about how classless the neighborhood I grew up in, is/was. It always starts the year off with some ratchetness. This year, someone got shot and while the cops investigated the scene, they stumbled up a dead body the next block over, face down behind a row of houses.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Was he holding Skittles and an Arizona?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

George Zimmerman would have never rode a bike down my block.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Thinking about how classless the neighborhood I grew up in, is/was. It always starts the year off with some ratchetness. This year, someone got shot and while the cops investigated the scene, they stumbled up a dead body the next block over, face down behind a row of houses.
    So a ratchet shot some guy? How is that ratchetness? Wouldn't that be ghetto or hood?
    Devell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

Someone gets murdered. "MAN, THAT'S HOOD!" *takes sip of Capri Sun*

It is ratchet. If someone shoots up a house party, that would be considered ratchet. It's also ratchet that folks are leaving dead body's in backyards. That shit's, like......................the epitome of ratchet (and rude, yo). Also, no one actually still uses 'ratchet', anymore. 'Twas a joke. As was calling the neighborhood 'classless' - even though it is, I would still never actually say that IRL.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Thread Information