vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The Official Wrestling Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    It's like a TNA reunion backstage @ WWE events.

So weird.

imagine that, wwe using a less successful yet almost cult loved company and their stars years after its prime
    ₆⁶₆

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

I think impact has some really solid talent at the moment. It's going to take a long ass time and huge amounts of work to get everyone over tho. The roster is just too fucking small. It's been the same click of guys in the heavyweight division since last year. I have nothing against any of em they're fine for the show. But it's time to start bringing in more people. I'm sick of seeing the same shit for 6 months at a time. The storylines are meh too. They need Raven on creative. Dude is a Mastermind. IDK Ed needs to either start putting money into impact or sell it. You let your company go to twitch and pursuit. Step it up or quit.
    Hidden Content Fuck her in a flannel - nimmy ain't no mammal. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Cool Re: The Official Wrestling Thread

I haven't checked out impact in a while.

They get like 8,000 viewers now it's embarrassing.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

It's like a TNA reunion backstage @ WWE events.

So weird.

its kind of funny you say that. I was watching a review of some random TNA show from 2007 (I had time to kill at work today). Anyways I noticed how many people on that show currently work for the E' or have in the last couple of years (Sting, Dudleys, NOA, Ect Ect)
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Just think, in a 2-4 year span, TNA had all these guys on their roster, and in the past 2-4 years, almost every one of these guys has played a big role on a WWE storyline:

Samoa Joe, AJ, Dudley's, EC3, Hardy's, Drew McIntyre, Austin Aries, Parks, Sting, Bobby Roode, Abyss, Eric Young, Lashley, Jarrett...

As much as I hate the current WWE product, this is proof that TNA had no clue how to get the company over, despite having a packed roster of guys who got over in WWE. I still think they could've done more with Aries.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

I haven't checked out impact in a while.

They get like 8,000 viewers now it's embarrassing.
    It's not that it's bad, but the product is extremely slow. Like storylines take way too fucking long. I do however like the rich Swann and Sami calihan storyline. Check that out if you get time.
    Hidden Content Fuck her in a flannel - nimmy ain't no mammal. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

from what i gathered of a recent watch of Impact, is if they got any chance the best stars to get behind are those like Sami, Killer Kross (tho we'll see how long those 2 last if Impact seems to fall down the ratings scale with shit like ROH, NJPW, WWE, and of course AEW fighting for talent going forward... its inevitable Impact will be the biggest loser there), and guys like (the lesser [Eddie]) Kingston, and Eli Drake (was gonna say Pentagon too of course but idk what the specifics of his AEW/Impact deals are).
    Where is Austin Aries?

Doubt they can knock off any of those aforementioned brands to become a top 3 brand/company, especially considering NXT is always lingering as a; while WWE, always seen as their own brand, deal.
    I don't wish them ill.... but good fucking luck with how the wrestling sphere is looking atm lol. It may not be as welcoming as say 96-97 but its as hot to companies/talents that can establish themselves in awhile... and I just dont think Impact has that capability atm (alone? absolutely but with current competition? best they can do is hope to be a solid product despite atm), the best they can hope is to sustain and then hope to break through after if the others fall off or they just capitalize somehow.
    How they survive we'll see, if I knew I'd be employed by one of them companies rn lol.

Of course tho and in past years all jokes leveled at them I think they got back to a fairly respectable level. So I can hope they can make it even if they end up sustaining at some CZW/Chikara/Evolve level fed in comparison but I think the "Cream of the crop" companies has been establish in the modern era as WWE, NJPW, ROH, (and remains to be seen but seems totally capable atm) AEW, is there enough spots beyond that for an Impact? We'll see.
    Last edited by Subzi; 6 Hours Ago at 03:05 AM.
    ₆⁶₆

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

Speaking of that, random curiousity... whats the budget/"eyes" difference betweeen a company that's respected as a regular albeit not weekly/etc type company like CZW/Chikara (i was gunna say LU but i know thats its own monster) and say something like Impact that aspired for weekly (but pre-taped) products even on something that would be their scale?
    Last edited by Subzi; 6 Hours Ago at 03:12 AM.
    ₆⁶₆

Thread Information