Solo so Godlike hobo Nite Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

you try walking to the library everyday after being hit by a car two weeks ago.
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i bumped Larry's Carnival of Carnage OG version cd in the ride this morning and it was a lot of fun again

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    I liked Medicine Bag.
    i actually grabbed that cd too, will bump on my way back home
    been in a Psy mood lately, which is great because you always know you're going for a good time when you're in a Psy mood

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Medicine Bag sucked. I can't believe I actually bought that piece of shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Last ABK album I bought or actually listened to, was Dirty History. I haven't listened to it since probably a year after it came out. I'm stuck in a one-hour slow down on the highway right now, so I think I'm going to check it out
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Well, that was a mistake. Hey Y'all was still the only good track
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

SSSSSSERIOUSSSSSSSSLY?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I like the track with Shaggy.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    Well, that was a mistake. Hey Y'all was still the only good track
    i bascially only skip "Oh No" whenever i listen to this album

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

If this doesn't touch your heart then you're just a cold son of a bitch.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i've always been kind of sad the juggalo movement never took off in europe really
    i'm wondering how many people would show up if ICP had a show in Paris

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Probably a lot. Even if they're not fans, I'm sure there'd be tons of people who were interested to see them, after seeing/hearing about them. It would be a rare attraction.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

^ i'd want to think so, Paris faggot people would probably be there because, like you put it, it would be a rare attraction, but i'm still wondering how many somewhat hardcore juggalos like me would be there
    Necro's shows still are always sold out here for some reason

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Frantik needs to post another Psy album review some time

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

french article about juggalos, from 2015 https://www.telerama.fr/sortir/jugga...que,123800.php :
    "with their war paints"
    "their love for z-movies"
    "what is a juggalo ? ICP asked in their 1999 album The Great Milenko"
    "hip-hop version of Kiss, they borrowed as much from House of Pain as they did from Marilyn Manson"
    "the two former wrestlers"
    "life is darkness to a juggalo"
    "they're into cheap esoterism"
    "their favorite weapon is an axe"
    "they love TNMT and The Joker"
    "smoking weed is their main occupation"
    "they're middle class american people"
    "many of them have shitty family backgrounds, molested kids, crooks' kids, sexually and physically abused teenagers, homeless people and people with mental diseases"
    "ICP, the horrorcore Sex Pistols"
    "they like other artists like Tech N9ne, who is not a juggalo"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    Frantik needs to post another Psy album review some time
    Which one should I do?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    Which one should I do?
    BIG HOODOO'S CRYSTAL SKULL
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    10%

I can believe necro still exist.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by username: Hidden Content
    You really are a crotchety faggot.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Maizeandblue Hidden Content
    Glad you noticed.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Thumbs up Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post

Intro – The intro, while simple, definitely reminded me of older Psychopathic intros. Like, it's simple, but sets a tone for the album I guess. It kind of reminds me of the Carnival of Carnage intro, where it's just a beat with the same words being repeated.
    Or Wax Museum on Ringmaster. Kinda boring, but effective. 4/10

Hexed – doap beat. His rhymes are pretty corny and simple for a black dude. This has a 1999-2000 ICP vibe to it. It's really not terrible. If this came out when I was 16 or 17, I would definitely like it alot. But it doesn't really get my pussy wet nowadays.. maybe a little moist. 5/10

The Raven – there's no way that this track wasn't completely written by Violent J. Every little thing about it sounds like Jay, from lyrics to delivery. I'm not a big fan of this song. But again, it's really not terrible, but nothing I would listen to again. 5/10

Give It Life – Production on this album so far has been pretty solid, I'm liking it. But as for the rest of the song, I don't enjoy. J did this topic better with Mad Professor. 4/10

Mountain Climbing – Another doap beat. J did decent. Chorus was okay. This is the first Hoodoo verse on the album so far that I really like. Who is that on the third verse? He's okay. 8/10

Blitzed – This is like the third song where he mentions "West African Voodoo" just so he can rhyme his name. I don't like this song at all. And it's the first track on the album where I don't like the production either. I skipped it midway through the second verse. 2/10

Never Had – His flow is simple/boring as fuck. Chorus is annoying. If this song is really about his life though, god damn he had it pretty hard. 3/10

Dark Side – Good beat. Chorus is okay, except for the part about blowing someone's magic all over him. Is that like a metaphor for sperm? 6/10

Crystal Skull – Really not a good song for them to name an album after. There have been a bunch of other songs on the album that are better than this. This is another skippable track. I can't say anything that's really good or really bad about this track. 3/10

Spells – It's not a Psychopathic album without a "silly" song; this is it, even if I don't think it's intentional. It's okay. Catchy chorus. Actually, I think I like this song. Yeah, I do. 8/10

Happily Ever After – I'm convinced that VinnieDooDoo is white after hearing this song. This is definitely creepy white people stuff. I don't like this track. 1/10

My Homie – This is a fucking weird song. He brings back his friend to life, after the friend committed suicide. Given the tone of the beat and whatnot, it just doesn't seem suitable to be about someone who killed himself..if HewieBooBoo brought back someone who got got shot in a drive-by or something, it would be more entertaining.. especially considering he RE-kills the friend at the end. Also, this is basically just another version of Give It Life, which I already said reminded me of an Amazing Jeckyl Brothers song. 3/10

The Jinx – Not bad. Not much to say about it. I'm getting HooDoo'd out. 5/10

Detroit Murderous – This reminds me of Esham. I'm not a big fan of Esham, but in this comparison, I mean it in a good way. 6/10

The World Is Very Different – his biggest flaw on this album, is that he uses the same exact flow and rhyme scheme in almost every song. If there was a 30-minute beat, he could put almost every verse onto it and you wouldn't know when one song ends and the other begins. I don't care for this song. 2/10

I was definitely surprised with this album, but I'm pretty sure that the production is what saved most of the tracks and made them sound good. Production on this was better than any Psychopathic release I've heard in a long time. It brought me back to 2000ish Psychopathic. I think if this album came out back then, he'd be more liked by the juggalos than Blaze or ABK we're at the time. But by today's standards, he's pretty mediocre.

That being said, if he releases something else (or if he's released another Psychopathic album) I'm pretty sure I'll check it out. He has potential. It's just too bad that Psychopathic is past it's heyday.
    Last edited by FRANTIK; 14 Hours Ago at 02:23 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

He has another PSY album, The Asylum.

Crystal Skull was good for a debut PSY release. I agree that it is well produced although its obvious that J wrote most of it considering the lyrics and the recycled flow and topics. J pretty much confirmed this when he mentioned in an interview that he is willing to help a new PSY artist with their first album and that after that they are on their own.

Hoodee's second album is a lot different.
    Last edited by Larry; 10 Hours Ago at 06:46 AM.

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Fire

He awesome dre's cousin or something but you can see why J signed him anyway
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

Thread Information