Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

NOW WE NEED THE SHAGGY EP
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fetus View Post
    Thanks Anti!
    I DUNNO IF YOU WANNA THANK HIM TOO MUCH, ITS JUST A YOUTUBE RIP

Quote Originally Posted by MURDERtheWORLD View Post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I stopped by my girlfriend's work the other day, and saw the flyers out front for the E&J and Shaggy shows. I didn't realize until then, how weird it is to see J and Shaggy on separate flyers for separate shows.

It's probably even weirder for people who have never heard of ICP, to see a bunch of flyers for shows, and wonder why two different shows are headlined by guys that wear similar clown makeup.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

*** Ho Ho Ho, cunt! *** nastyvanda1's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I miss the Palladium.

I was gona go to E&J there in Feb. :-(
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Andy Rooney Hidden Content
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Donít clean it up too quickly.
    Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    I miss the Palladium.

I was gona go to E&J there in Feb. :-(
    They completely redid it last year. The outside sign is now electronic with actual pictures of the bands and logos. The inside got redecorated so it looks a lot more modern. It looks nice.
    So when your wife looks at your floppy ass behave retarded by farting and expecting her to think of you as anyone other than the gross slob that tricked her into picking up after like your goal was to be intimate with your mother until your friends managed to somehow take a distraction to get your parents as far away from you the problem that had no real relationship outside of you feeling like your parents are obligated to love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Pretty cool.

I think some of the staff are dickheads and think they are cops.

Of course, that is because I am a law breaking dickhead myself... so these things bother me.
    One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Donít clean it up too quickly.

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

They're under new ownership. So now, all their security are like cute 19-year old girls and skinny little dudes (they're cute too).

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Interesting.

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The stuff I get my psy leaks from usually have shit the minute it's leaked. No shaggy yet but they said it should be very soon
    Hidden Content Fuck her in a flannel - nimmy ain't no mammal. Hidden Content

Grande Master of MENSA Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Hey order me a pizza and 2 liter. Niggas is hungry

Wed 3:55 PM

Devo, we been over this...I dont have your fucking address.
    Man-period (mAAn peer-e-id)
    Definition: That time of the month when a man showers.

Example: Hey Evak, you wreak, P.U. Did you miss your man-period?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 View Post
    The stuff I get my psy leaks from usually have shit the minute it's leaked. No shaggy yet but they said it should be very soon
    FUCK YOU, YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS TO ANSWER TO SON.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

YouTube rip? IDK I told you I didn't rip it. Pretty sure that CD was ripped where I got it from first before it hit YouTube. I could be wrong but that shit was up like 2 days after the CD pic was released

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Im gonna look and see if either j or shaggs is playing near me. I have a feeling J's shows are gonna be better but shafts after party's are gonna be the main event for his shows.
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 1 Week Ago at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

If you could read posts, you'd see that J's tour got cancelled.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Mind sharing source?

Are you still on irc or am I buggin and that wasnít you?

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Mind sharing source?

Are you still on irc or am I buggin and that wasn’t you?
    http://n82records.chatango.com/?js
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    I DUNNO IF YOU WANNA THANK HIM TOO MUCH, ITS JUST A YOUTUBE RIP
    Yep...Anti fucked up (lol).

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    If you could read posts, you'd see that J's tour got cancelled.
    Thanks frantic for that info. You guys claim to skip my posts so I don't think anyone would hold anything against me for posting although ive skipped a big bunch of posts these last two years I've been homeless.

Especially considering I used a big portion of my time reading almost everything posted since this sites opening and going back to 1999 with hc. I doubt any of you have dedicated the amount of everything I've done for our community as I have with the possibility of mailman and weeding since I don't really know how much of this site we have all become with an emphasis on the two mentioned above. Also I know how competitive mailman can be so if I were to say I shit myself the most thy mailman would be cancelling his future orders for toilet paper to strip me of that small insignificant title.

You dont have to agree or notice but I've been noble enough to hold my tongue in many of your guys faults when the mud slinging occurs and I can see some, most, or all of you thinking Im less skilled or knowledgeable of y'all and everyone here's place amongst the hiarchy of this site but I'm actually a real decent person that wouldn't throw something as important as any of the confessions we've shared with each other in a posters face to clear my own name or relieve myself of guilt because some posts are shared under a small bit of trust and hope and the fact that while some of us still but heads we've known each other a long ass time and we have this site to do something amazingly successful with and I refuse to let that be something as ugly as insults and shaming. I choose to think of those that were shamed to the point of abandonment was of a way of pruning out the weeds from an otherwise successful site that I would like to make a comfortable living sustaining and contributing to.

I've been the one on most and many occasions to jump right in with personal griefs and the results as well as belief for a better quality of us being more helpful to each other after my successful goal to go from the most favored member to the most hated when I started my "asshole of coc" campaign that worked so well I have enemies and non believers to this day. I was successful by just pointing out the truths of any member that attempted to insult a member that was undeserving of such hate. That brought on many huge 30+ page threads and praise to me for saying most things many were too friendly with the perpetrators to ecknowledge in fear of dissing their homie where I would just tell y'all to see as helping your homie end an unrighteous and humiliating stance of stupidity to ecknowledge or see from a more experienced position or some of many ways we can interpret each other's writings.

So why would I turn the majority of hc agaist me? Because I was planning suicide and I didn't want any of you guys to feel bad when I fallowed through with my plans. I don't know if to say I tried it or not because life has a hardship about it that nothing I've ever accomplished before my first hospital stay was acquired by some kind of sacrifice.
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 1 Week Ago at 04:50 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    25%

ALOT better than that last shit song.
    I tried to stay away from this god awful place, with you god awful people..... but I cant.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

wicked is the clown, boom bang and pow

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Physically, mentally, emotionally, faithfully, sexually, socially, credibility. That's what drove me to want to just blink out of existance without making a splash and just going out quietly and while leaving behind as many good deeds to be as good as I possibly can as well as would make them.

So others after me and with me would work together with this new comfort zone we were received to be a functional way that we thought was not possible for us to enjoy especially after the hell we had been putting each other through since the first problem and the speed that we took to be successful in that time period was so fast big feats that we had accepted as the ways of life were fixed and other consequences stemming from that big ugly burden in our lives we had been living with now had a legitimate chance of being removed because we proved our love to each other and the gift of responsibility and honor I gave to my younger brothers now that my suicide idea was in the process and I wanted to let them know every harsh word and every disciplinary action I took to beat and belittle my solution into their lives that I would do what I could so they could have a life that I considered to be really cool because I showed them to blood sweat tears, over exhaustion from heat, skin so sore from the below zero cold Minnesota gets that their bigger brother isn't some amazing guy he had the same upbringing as them and the lifestyle they desire is there as long as they're respectful, grateful, and although it is unfair to state this request my need for their honesty would be much appreciated and I know while I was honest as can be back then the answers to some beliefs and accusations made toward me weren't to be confessed yet or possibly ever.

- - - Updated - - -

They would UI see those accusations like passwords to either fight or get what they wanted and I always chose to fight them because there arguments were built on their desires to have a lifestyle as financially luxurious and respected from some older people as mine especially in public. They wanted to live like I did and I wanted to live like they did. The sexual acts I was in an ultimatum to perform were beyond anything I was willing to put on the table before he started making me allow him to suck my dick every night. Slowly it became easier and although my family thought that something like that was happening they allowed it because my parents are strict in their belief that anything worth anything is earned and as an 8 year old smart kid that was also very handsome but not capable of completing many of the physical jobs I was given the jobs that required intelligence were second nature to me but at the age of 8 there wasn't very much effort into paying me since most of them had ways for me to complete those duties without a cash valued compensation.

Which is how I have at least three doctorates but I count seven ) that I've been neglecting to utilize and many more certificates that were more like junk paper to carry back when I was younger so Id toss them away when I felt self destructive because I had a suicide ideations since I was seven. I had hoped that someone somewhere would see the destruction I would apparently carelessly put myself through and spend some time with me to figure what the issue was because it had to be something bigger than money.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Some of the injustices in my day to day life stemmed from arguments of my rights as a human that had caused no problems to be punished to the degree I felt was as harsh as a prisoner on death row had to live with. Which was one of the points I would make when pleading with my parents for some kind of relief from the constant terror and distress life without progress and a lack of will from the people in power to take a perspective of why I don't clean my room. They could also admit to venting their own frustrations on me because of my happiness with toys alone that was my only coping mechanism.
    My parents and other family possibly would've known the skills I was capable of had my parents been to my award ceremonies. Maybe that's why I was upset. My mom would make it to important school events but my dad went to a few of the ones that involved free dinners. His idea of what our school was about and the time thoughts of it from us had him under a misconception that he could arrive drunk with my mom one time to a school event where he could see our projects and be a part of our lives and I didnt realize till tonight that my dad's only mistake as a father was missing out on witnessing what His jeans are capable of because he was under the lifestyle of being the sole "bread winner" aka the main and possibly only one that was capable of surviving life and though he's probably more understandimng of how his neglecting only took away from his knowledge of our skills. That understanding is a big part of what jobs he could line us up with since His side of the family is all doctors lawyers and successful people.
    His tactic was that he was roughly four feet taller than me and because of that and my goal to give him a happy j a much more group oriented and fare thinking process than we had before our acts of smoking from the peace pipe or possibly just from the comming of age and the happyness my mom brought out of us that the meddling child molester mistakenly encouraged me to stay away from while trying to convince me my family didn't love me yet his reasoning always was screwed up because of his neglecting of key events my brothers argued to me but Brian the molester was encouraging me to neglect my family possibly as a sign of the consequences that would of stemmed from behaving like a heartless shell that had no love for anyone and then he could argue that in court to get off of the hook for attempting to destroy another child's innocence and kind heartedness. Why? To sleep with little boys? I think he enjoyed being seen as a hero but he wasn't a hero because the sexual act was only there to keep me quiet about the his inability to take a reason into account when people are in their development stages of life to encourage them to do better and Brian constantly told me not to fight people that disrespected me. My parents didn't do that. Brian was basically saying my opinions and viewpoints weren't worth ecknowledging and I should accept the way things were. Fuck that coward shit.

after dropping all of my ownerships to the things my friends and family understandably covetted, (in my personal life first) and I gave to them almost anything I had they kind of gave up interest in those material possessions and seen how my mom being there was enough for our family to function more efficiently and properly because she knew and knows her boys are tough fucks so she would let the freeloading neighbors know to be mindful and count there blessings because the gravy train they had been living with was a fault of Brians and she knew their parents wouldn't support that kind of wrecklessness anymore than she would and if they have a dispute there's four teenage boys that still hadn't voiced their opinions and a nation of family all over that we don't mention that outnumbers most family's and all but one family that I've only seen a part of and I'm almost positive it's because they're a part of my family. If not we'll at least they're a respectable family we can count on to be around with a file and a harmless insult to joke about.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

So the thought was those gifts I gave my friends would give them a piece of comfort and sanity because they appreciated those things enough to come over as much as possible to enjoy and I knew I would like if someone gave me something I wanted so much and had no way to acquire myself especially without any form of sacrifice.

My idea of what I sacrificed would be lost to someone else of different values and appreciations especially since they sold more sexual favors and in more degrading than my opinion of degrading ways TTY hat they live with comfortably yet I needed some time to come to terms with and be responsible enough to speak of if I can remember that i played my part and while it was a great injustice I know I wasn't the only boy he had taken a sexual and social advantage of getting the act no woman would provide a cowardly snake in the grass like his type the pleasure of experiencing. he had been doing that to Boyd and it started when he was a boy. he had shown me photos of some of the boys he cheated out of their family and time. he had resorted to molesting kids with behavior abnormalitys and he had started focussing on minority kids with anger issues from missing their father. see he picked kids to prey on. I was somethng unexpected im posative of because while he was the initiator and perpetrator I made him provide financial compensation, and he would do almost any request I had to make up for the timeless time he had forcefully taken from me. while I knew the gifts and money he spent on me was more than most people make a week it wasn't worth the turmoil that sprouted in my immediate circle of friends and family I worked with each day of my childhood. so it's more than likely that what was taken from me was worth more to me than it is to others because of its place in the picture I had almost painted in my belief and whole brain chemistry of a successful life with a wife and kids, the star on top of the tree of my life was to be the time a woman of my age would share the experience that two young adults would choose as their first step as mature people mutually and honestly curious and devoted to each other. each other's beauty and strengths in personality had decided that each other were excited to be a part of and take on life together as a couple and increase their chances for success and would've been my ride or die woman that chose me above any other and me of her and our success would topple any amount of money because we would've honestly knew each other was new to it so thoughts of the other partner sexually exploring another person would be less believable and the faith given to me from a person to willingly share that first experience and every one after that would bring peace of mjnd and trust, confidence that I had the woman of my dreams so the dork at work would get shut down if he tried to brimg his unauthorized authority my way to have the wrong thoughts that I dont know my work and the annoying dishonour displayed to me that he could do something I had almost accomplished then John wayne came over to my kingdom of gold building to try and finishmy construction like i haven't seen the junk he builds and boasts all day about being junk since I pointed out his faults since he wanted to get into the mood of unappreciative values for his compensation and ever since has bean making obnoxious vocals and causing scenes like his job is so difficult when it's a job he should be able to perform professionally and manly as a fucking adult because he can spew sounds of weakness and lack of ability to complete his job everytime he has a hurdle but his mom isn't here to clean up after him and I don't go to work to do other people's responsabilitys that they contractually agreed to be the soul reason he's there because if he doesn't get useful fast I know someone that could do his job and better with an appreciation of the environment a work place has and the knowledge to keep any problems tensed up in the muscles being exsersized to work out personal problems while grinding away at the profession they were wiser than John Wayne to pursue because his honesty in what he can do was money in his kids pocket because he knows what to expect and anything new wont be out of his abilities to work his way into making another ability as to the tasks he can incorporate or resolve in his creations of a quality product he can ensure job security with as well as the success of his employer and peers to be on each others asses as much as a foremen or anyone else claiming to be a part of the company because I don't want the guy next to me to see the job as only a paycheck but as so.e personal bitch he's mastering to be dependable beyond his retirement so the next generations could have their shot at putting thosegenes their parents gave them to a tangible and not just financially rewarding but personality bennafactor to a persons daily goals to keep his abilities sharp and his needs met. without having to risk losing blood because he could've mistakenly missed his morning ritual or part of it and wasn't at the top of his game because he's been doing John waynes bitch work in the hopes of giving the guy some useful tips that John Wayne is too proud to ask for help in understanding while I know darn well he wasn't following along with because of the blank expression or because halfway through explaining to him where he's been struggelinv with his work just happened to be found by myself once not too long ago and I just so happened to have had my orange juice and toast that morning, so stresses that might of one day been exhausting me and blocking the best solution to the problem ive come to I have more focus on the task at hand so my mind is able to pull a rabbit out a hat and make my job easier and my peers as well if they can manage to keep their egos in check and problems in check too we could all share tips and maybe John Wayne over here can get me a cup of coffee for picking up after his less than passable attitude and manufacturimg techniques hes been passing off as acceptable and tarnishing our company's name if I hadn't spoken with quality control and dedicated extra
    hours that I would like to use in upgrading my apartment some more and share a nice dick size contest over the phone with family and friends but this dimwit unfitting of the attitude john Wayne fuck has going on is liked by some of the people I respect so I'm going to take this older man in to learn something from a younger man if he doesn't get a big head and can't get through the swinging doors. I'll let him know up front out the gate when I recognize he's lying and I'm really good at doing so. sure I'll feed him some line like a fish without a hook set but it's just gonna make his lies more embarrassing when I confront him about them. also you guys don't know this about me but eafter i set the hook I'll real him in real nice now that I have his attention and make sure he learns these tips and understands them so when I see him continue to work hard I'll know why he got shit canned and that's because of his unwillingness to accept things change and help doesn't always come from the person you expect it from and if a younger man or woman, child or even an animal could impress you with a good display of life over coming obstacles than maybe you can realize while I speak about my past more than most are comfortable sharing from their own private life maybe the act of speaking up when you know you have wisdom to share will be heard and the progress of a successful life without the problems (small problems will be appreciated when you remove or reassign them as solutions to your life) and barriers and walls are removed and the people out there that watched their kids play with examples of the problematic inefficient parts of life are becoming less fun to solve than this puzzle was expected to try our patience with are solved unknowingly by some kid somewhere enjoying the genius gifts for their parents or providers trusted the child with and although the answer isn't always what is expected or easy to complete it's a start and the process of simplification can begin now that a big picture is painted with more and more input, honesty, and ambitions to squash negative things is getting easier and easier and it reflects in our mood and attitude. Here is a suggestion to continue as a function able part of a working board, give your opponent tips and ask questions relating to their side of the discussion. You'd make more friends and be more honest with yourself to making an understandable solution because I've seen many people called insults basically calling them wrong that are untrue and the misconfusion because of an inflated ego has happened here many times. the stubborn tactics some people use get annoying too. Here's a personal request i have. could posters be truthful when discussing something with me. I know if I were keeping score it wouldnt be of any significance with all of y'all since the progress made from ecknowledging insightful and intelligent posts has been replaced with short responses and uninspiring posts that are too small to draw any real thought provoking inspiration from. the inspiration could come in the form of a disagreement but, if we keep the thoughts going we might be able to successfully in every am posters goal and that is being paid to poast.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

My desire to contribute for a better future would show my parents as honorary members of the human gene pool rather than the clumbsy stuck buffoon I've been leading posters on to believing. Why? Because I was harassed almost every time I boasted or bragged so I decided to prove my intelligence with theorys, thoughts, philosophy's and with amongst others so if my device throws a wrong letter in an important word in my poast you can blame it on stupidity but we all know Grammer nazing me is pointless since I don't hold as much significance on spring as I do on the idea being expressed as most people do. Pretend you don't understand my poast, I just make others aware that you don't understand a post they all understand while the minority of readers take it in a different thought path than I had intended (rarely) it does happen. Like when howdy asked if the man complaining about the trash outside had made me think he was referring TTY o me. The answer is yes I did run the scenario that the guy was insulting me through my understanding of the statement. I wasn't posting to brag that I slept in the cold and some guy mentioned something. Well actually yeah I am kind of bragging. I'm homeless and surviving. My quest for truth draws closer.

Unfortunately I was orally raped (for what little it's worth which is nothimng to the same the detail that I was the reciever of oral. doesn't make me feel any better other than to include you posters that think your off the hook because you're a reciever van go back and process any guilt at me as guilty or you can accept it in a way you choose although I would call shenanigans for the scum like posting habits of keeping such a possible beneficial part of your life private while reading my personal thoughts with personality and behavior problems that could stem from the wrong person reading my post and carelessly insulting me for providing life experience to enlighten those of you that could possibly draw some kind of posative influence from this post I'm proud to have wrote and I would appreciate someone to contribute since this all started over my supposed mistake of not reading the posts y'all made. now you can know what I go through and why the rep system is dysfunctional. So my card in life was useless and desecrated. Not because it was wrong but because he put me in a hypocritical stance on gay relationships and the worth of sexual acts. In my defense I now have a slightly different belief that is clearer to me and more accepting in some areas and possibly more restful in others to see how a gay couple would live if they had a fare dog in the fight to demonstrate their lifestyles.

Now let me continue my story of my suicide ideations with parts I've not spoken about publicly before.
    . There were only four nouns I would of kept if I survived. Two were my two dogs. One was my c02 car I designed and crafted, and my bone cane I made in shop class from donated scraps of plastic. Everything else was up for grabs because the thought was I couldn't take material possessions with me to the other side. I could rest easily knowing I had finally seen the sixth and it could of been epic or just a dud. While it was a dud in the belief j was selling of the phenomenon s that were taking place people like the mailman took any responsibility icp (specifically j) took as signs of their campaign of the epicness of the sixth joker's card j was shunned in his ecknowledgement of any of it as in poor taste because tragedy's like 9/11 were not to be exploited by businessmen like j and aa so any life changing events were to be considered coincidenses by their own followers with the doubt from ignorant fans in positions of broadcasting and their opinion of how life should be because in the areas of the world they lived in where radical idea that icp had been proclaiming as signs of the right moves they were making to end some of the greatest unrecognized sins their lives were placed with and surprisingly there was a whole world acknowledging those sins like bigotry and greed as well as the word that you could be a failure in the eyes of an outsider at the dinner table when you meet your loves parents for the first time but if you're true to yourself you could have an epic time and possibly a song to share with the world that couldn't help but laugh and appreciate because of reasons we don't care to think about.we just understood the hilarity of their genius and if they had saved the neden game for the sixth maybe the sixth would be more appreciated but anyone back then would of had an asshole fuck of a time defending why icp may be completely different than anything out there but if you can accept their preaching in the sneaky way they spoke godliness to a potentially lost generation any juggalo parents would recognize the role and filler icp put into many generations lives where booze and drugs couldve consu.med them this greater goal to ecknowledge the horrors of life many supposedly lived in before us where a woman had no escape from an abusive husband, or a story some kid tells himself to get through the frustrations schools are full of. so while some more mature audiences are intended as long as a person was of enough responsibility and realistic understanding they wouldn't make the mistake many youth had been succumbing to in life like those kids that shot up schools and murdered their parents. icp was very clear on the fact that actions have consequences and in interviews had more faith in their fans to make a responsible decision than many others would give us credit for being able to do. the wraith and j confirmed my argument that ICP are Christians at heart and musically. I never shoved it in anyone's face. So icp couldve turned out to just be nuts, or they could've been epic prophets speaking of J's dreams as horrific as his insane ass was able to paint a movie of through music. Or j could be a little less radical and accept that their fans didn't believe icp was on to anything other than a responsibility to fulfill the prophecy to their dedicated fan base. So yeah not seeing anything amazingly awesome happen kind of fell through at least were not consciously living in a world of demons and monster clowns so we can relax enough to get the sleep the TV's trying to convince people they need an expensive designer electric smart android climate controlled mattress to have yet they play that commercial late at night while everyone's sleeping and those of us that werent asleep were waiting for the house to sleep to jack off to the pictures of boobs on cable TV.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by The Fetus View Post
    Yep...Anti fucked up (lol).
    https://mega.nz/#!FFhAVIgI!D7qxeBMPk...aGWPwXjSYHTMsc

BROTHER EP, FULL, 320 MP3S

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    SO....HOW'S EVERYONE FEELING BOUT THE NEXT JOKER'S CARD?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

not exactly what i'd like to hear from ICP but i like the two singles a lot more than some of the horrible songs they've put out since TMML so i'm kinda hyped

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I was pleasantly surprised with the beat and verses, but the chorus was complete ass, basically ruining it for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I like the xialophone(so? F u I knew enough about myself to know the possibility of me spelling xialophone were so improbable I'd take the notch off of my works credit to skip the ritual I take to memorize things, xialophone was definitely not part of the stuff I deemed worthy of my time and efforts)

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

New shit is tight.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Pleasantly surprised. Shaggy's on beat, again.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Juggalos should make a Jesus clown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Yeah the straight outta dk chatango link is the one I use. Nobody asked for it lol. I've posted it several times. Also, yes I was on irc. I was [12] on there. And I remember talking to you mostly vandal

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

N that new icp song is dope. Now that's icp!!! I been waiting for that since hells pit!!!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Listened to it again. As much as I don't mind the song, I hope this isn't the cream of the crop.
    It sounds as good as ICP could possibly sound, in 2019. Shaggs definitely shined. But that recently released 'WTF' song worries me about whatever direction they went, with this. Somebody hold me and just tell me it's gonna be alright.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Welp I've noticed icp notoriously promotes the mediocre songs as singles and they tend to want to surprise us with their best work although they did try to keep themselves on the billboard top 50 with the release of ain't yo business when sales were dropping from the wraith and that is such a cool song you could find on their site. I was surprised to see them start changing their promo platform which they had been experimenting with since bizzar bizaar

Passed MENSA Test The OG Polock's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

I dig it, way better than WTF. Still skeptical on FFF though.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Worst case scenario you’ll get at least three or four bumps or tracks. I’m ok with that. Best case scenario you get a classic album.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Ive always preferred the geto boys version. Frantik your thoughts?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

i'm wondering if Frantik could even name the Geto Boys

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 Hidden Content
    i don't know, I think I kinda like the hbk bald look for some reason? it's awkard but at the same time it does look better than the last hair cut he had..

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post

Ive always preferred the geto boys version. Frantik your thoughts?
    I like the icp version more, same goes for the Blaze version of Str8 Outta Detroit. Both of them have better production.

i'm wondering if Frantik could even name the Geto Boys
    I can name Bushwick Bill.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

N that new icp song is dope. Now that's icp!!! I been waiting for that since hells pit!!!
    Yea, but how is the mixing?
    i don't know, I think I kinda like the hbk bald look for some reason? it's awkard but at the same time it does look better than the last hair cut he had..

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Wait- you can’t seriously name the Geto Boys?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Lulz Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    Wait- you canít seriously name the Geto Boys?
    and he was a rapper, it's pretty much like being a christian and not knowing anything about jesus

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

and he was a rapper, it's pretty much like being a christian and not knowing anything about jesus
    Repped.

And Fannie has already admitted to not liking many black rappers outside of 2pac.

And Blaze.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Easy, buschwick bill, scarface and Moe.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

How can anyone not like Bushwick?

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Single is dope. Basic emotional = violent shit, I dig.
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Production is nice, trappy with the riffs.
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Repped.

And Fannie has already admitted to not liking many black rappers outside of 2pac.

And Blaze.
    Did I really say that at one point? I was probably just sarcastically being racist.

But yeah, I don't like much of any rap. There was a time that I enjoyed some hip hop like Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Mac Lethal..and I obviously was into juggalo rap, but I've always been a rock guy.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Shit rock, but sure.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Thumbs up Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

How can anyone not like Bushwick?
    if it ain't insane as fuck then it ain't Bushwick

Little Big Man, Phantom of the Rapra and Universal Small Souljah are all some of my favorite US rap cds ever, timeless masterpieces imo

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Yea, but how is the mixing?
    i mean for the most part it sounds a whole lot better than WTF. the chorus is a jumble mess tho. other than that i dont mind it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

too bad you won't listen to the album

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Has Weird Al ever played the Gathering? If not they need to book him for the 20th anniversary.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post

But yeah, I don't like much of any rap. There was a time that I enjoyed some hip hop like Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Mac Lethal..and I obviously was into juggalo rap.
    so you only like white rap?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Has Weird Al ever played the Gathering? If not they need to book him for the 20th anniversary.
    THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT'LL HAPPEN

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET INFECTED MUSHROOM ON LATE AT NIGHT AT THE GATHERING.

MAYBE HAVE AEW RUN A SHOW ONE NIGHT. HELL, MOST WORKED THE GOTJ BEFORE.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IS IT BETTER THAN THE 320kbps ONE THAT I POASTED?

YOUR LINK APPEARS TO BE 5 MB SMALLER.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

^
    Ugh. It's not the size that counts. It's the motion of the ocean.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

LIKE I GIVE A FLAC.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

my bad WEEDO not sure how i missed that

its the 320 thats on respecta

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IF YOU CLICK THE LIL BLUE ARROWS IN THE QUOTE BOX, YOU WILL SEE THAT MY POST WAS OBFUSCATED BY DEVIN'S RAMBLINGS.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Thanks Weedo!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

wow, Bang Pow Boom aged really well.

I hated this album when it first came out. Now I dig it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I love it.

Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IT'S MY FAVORITE CARD OF THE NEW DECK

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Marvelous Missing Link outtakes are dope as fuck too. Don’t sleep.

This new Fred Fury has a few bumpables my G.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

IF YOU CLICK THE LIL BLUE ARROWS IN THE QUOTE BOX, YOU WILL SEE THAT MY POST WAS OBFUSCATED BY DEVIN'S RAMBLINGS.
    Blame it on the rain

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

To start the show, Violent J gave a sincere apology about cancelling the Violent J Solo Tour. He said that when he and Shaggy’s solo tours were scheduled months ago, it was under the assumption that Fearless Fred Fury would be completely done with videos shot, photo shoots finalized, and everything wrapped. When it got to be time to leave for the tours, nothing was finished. They were working on the album up until the night that they left! There wasn’t even a photo shoot finished when the tour started. J got out on tour for the first couple of dates, and then decided that FFF was far more important than his solo tour. He said that now that he was home, he just had to wait for Shaggy to have an off day from his tour to fly back up to Detroit and put the final touches on the album.

J apologized to Esham, Rude Boy, and all of the Juggalos who had already purchased tickets, or were planning on hitting up the solo tour.

After that, it was damn near two hours of opinions on aliens, UFOs, government conspiracies, and more.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Passed MENSA Test The OG Polock's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    13%

I still gotta give the new deck a chance instead of just hearing a track here and there.

Thread Information