Page 158 of 162 FirstFirst ... 58108148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,800 of 16191

Thread: The Psychopathic Records thread

My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

That’s some weird shit.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

like said in the faygoluvers article, doesn't look like he really wanted to hurt him or anything

why do i feel like i'm talking about a dog ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    Shaggy trying to drop kick Fred Durst on stage : https://twitter.com/MrAzuzAli/status...04488763662337

Fuck, man. If only he woulda landed it. DAMN, YOU DRUNK CLOWN!
    Last edited by Howdy; 10-07-2018 at 04:19 AM.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

For real, if he landed it, he'd become legendary..drop kicking Fred Dirst into the crowd of his own fans. Instead, he just looked like a fool.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

looks like security got him mid jump

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I’m so disappointed that drop kick didn’t connect- the next ICP album would have gone platinum if it did. The shit that kid is willing to do for ICP is godlike.

Even though it didn’t connect- he’s still the God for this.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Fred Durst must have been steady frontin' like he just don't know that he can't fuck with the Strangla, and that Shaggy Shaggs ain't no hoe

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

why do i picture J giggling baiting shaggy on LOL that's great I wish it would've connected. I woulda bought the album 5 times had it connected.
    Hidden Content Fuck her in a flannel - nimmy ain't no mammal. Hidden Content

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I watched a better clip- it did connect, but very gingerly. As in attempt to be fun

What sucks is that Fred Durst didnt recognize Joey without his paint.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

hahaha

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    I watched a better clip- it did connect, but very gingerly. As in attempt to be fun

What sucks is that Fred Durst didnt recognize Joey without his paint.
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? FRED HAD MOST OF SHAGGY'S FACE PAINT IN HIS LAP, HE RECOGNIZED HIM.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I can’t tell if you’re trying to be funny or not.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I don't know much about DJ Lethal, but he really seems like a faggot.

Also, faygoluvers has a video of Shaggy right before it happened, saying "yo, we're gonna dropkick Fred Durst" and he looks/sounds drunk as fuck

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Looked like he was trying to be funny. I thought they were cool with Fred now or no? Wasn't he on a MDP track?

Leaving for Hallowicked in a few hours.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 Hidden Content
    i don't know, I think I kinda like the hbk bald look for some reason? it's awkard but at the same time it does look better than the last hair cut he had..

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

One of my fav movie scenes ever.
    i don't know, I think I kinda like the hbk bald look for some reason? it's awkard but at the same time it does look better than the last hair cut he had..

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Well, the clown drought has been broken, and I must say some things are just better off left alone.

After an hour and a half drive to Syracuse we arrive at the venue and wait outside amidst a lot of talk about Fred Durst. Inside it seemed like somewhat small but decent enough place. I'd have to say total attendance was somewhere between four and five hundred. The usual Juggalo suspects were in attendance - overweight men and women who are probably making Einstein roll over in his grave. My friend told me he heard the openers were going to be centered around sideshow type performers and such, which on the surface seemed like a possibly interesting and entertaining idea.

Things take a very fast nosedive. A man dressed in Elvis garb wearing face paint takes the stage and introduces himself as the cleverly named Clownvis. He yells out all the cheap-pop family chants and woop woops. He then busts into renditions of Elvis songs while exchanging lyrics with PSY references. "Viva Las Vegas" becomes "Viva Psychopathic" and so on. I immediately long for the 99-2001 days when an opener like this would be booed offstage via death threats and garbage. Its made clear early on that Clownvis is going to emcee the evening until ICP is ready to perform. I'm ready to hang myself and curse out loud for being duped into such bullshit.

Clownvis ends whatever nonsense he started, momentarily. He then brings to the stage the "great" DJ Carlito. "Hey, a DJ, maybe he'll get the crowd a little hype with some cool scratching", I thought to myself. DJ Carlito proves me dead-ass wrong as he struggles to even make his equipment work. Malfunctions and audio fuck-up's occur during his ICP playlist which included a total of one half-attempt at a scratch which sounded like a creaking door fart more than anything else. Clownvis makes his dreaded return after 15 minutes of this torture to bring on a different type.

He tells us to get ready for some cool freak show carnival type tricks. A balding, doughy man with face tattoos makes his way onstage. He has a high pitched voice and gets the crowd hyped by announcing "Get ready for some magic tricks, well, not magic tricks, because those take talent, and I don't have that." His first trick? He takes a condom out of its package and unrolls it, snorts it through his nose and spits it into the crowd. I have to give him credit here as he managed to actually disgust some Juggalos - not an easy feat by any stretch. He then brings out one of his "Sexy freaks" - a chubby girl possibly in her early to mid 20's wearing a vinyl skirt and gothic themed corset. She has small floppy C cup tits and he staples things to her. I didn't need a bathroom break right then in the sense I had to piss, but I needed one to hopefully miss out on as much of this act as possible. I make myself take a piss and it didn't help as a Juggalo in the stall next to the urinal was purring like a cat the entire time. When I walk back downstairs another "Sexy freak" is onstage (Shaved head on one side, bondage type outfit, giant Buddha roll of a stomach) dancing around like a stripper with sparks flying everywhere. She has a slab of metal strapped to her side and is taking a grinder to it in rhythm to the beat of Rob Zombie's Dragula. It was amusing for a total of 3.5 seconds. The set ends with the pudgy man taking his shirt off and begging people to staple dollar bills to him because they need money to make it to the next town (You can staple bills to his nuts if they are 20's. What a deal!) Unfortunately there is more to see of this act later, thanks to meet and greet ticket holders.

Break.
    Last edited by Larry; 10-08-2018 at 07:29 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    19%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    The Gathering has a bigger crowd? I was under the impression that it was getting smaller.

How many more Gatherings do you guys think there will be?
    Three to five before they call it quits. Or if not call it quits, then move it back into a convention center like the original gathering because of the smaller number of people, and also start charging bullshit amounts for a ticket. That's the reason I never went. That and I also like showers and brushing my teeth. I don't know if I'd like being around another 5000+ people who don't like those things.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

ugh....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

UNDER GROUND HUSTLIN'?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Continued...

After that completely saddening and morbid experience Clownvis comes back up to announce.... more of the "great" DJ Carlito, who acted as if he was watching paint dry. Fuck me. I am now forced to grab my third 5 dollar can of nova cane which at this point seems very underpriced. I'm scanning the room for any attractive women. There are a few, which have their boyfriends with them of course, but in this setting so do the pigs. I feel like committing suicide. Carlito finishes another set of boring people to near death.

This has to be it now, right? No, no, no. Of course not. We are treated to a "surprise" performance from Quija Macc, who I actually dig, but at this point couldn't cushion the amount of knockout shots of disappointment I've survived. He does a good 6-7 song set with lots of energy and leaves. Quick set. Ok, lets get this night over with.

Clownvis aka Satan returns, this time with more bad karma as the pudgy freak guy is up there with him again. This is the first time I've been to a clown show since ICP started doing the meet and greet packages and its clear they've been told to buy more time (30 minutes more) so the clowns could finish shaking all the burger grubbing hands. Why couldn't ICP get this out of the way during the last two and half hours? They're not sorry that they tricked me, that's why. Remember when ICP was all about being mysterious? I guess that fucking flew out the window when they saw how much money Tech was making off these meet and greet packages. Clownvis creates a fake beef with his merch guy (yes, he actually has one) to prompt a "you fucked up chant", which he clearly does every single night of this tour. Pudgy freak show guy tries to sell us on his YouTube page and how he's available for bachelor or any type of parties... which I then came to the realization was most likely code for Clerks 2 level donkey shows.

I literally told my friend that I'm ready to bounce the fuck out after all this, but he drove, so I had no choice but to stay.

ICP is finally ready at 11pm. The only amusing thing to note was a big "Fuck Fred Durst" chant at the start. The big curtain that was put up 20 minutes ago drops to reveal the undraped recycled cages for Many Faces and Ape boy and a backdrop light sign they've used over many tours. Gone are the days of big elaborate sets with giant spinning Bizarre/Bizzare wheels and haunted house horror movie sets. This is now the standard. Whatever, if the money isn't coming in like it used to they stick with the best they can. They get wheeled out chained up to dollies with towels on their heads, blah, blah, blah. They put on a good standard ICP show but I was burnt out after all the bullshit. Also to note - Hallowicked, which we all know was a once a year special Halloween themed show in Detroit, is just now the name of a tour. There was nothing, and I mean nothing, Halloween themed about this show at all, except for one thing: Yup, you guess it, the merch!

I will admit that all Juggalos walked out of there satisfied, though, regardless. But for me, this was the This Is It Tour. Never again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Did ur boy have a good time? Was it his first 'Lo show?
    I can understand you being over it. Especially since you saw the boys in their hey-day. What were you doing when they were rockin'? Did you get into it at all? I always end up in a mosh pit and my 'Guess' jacket all drenched.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I will admit part of it was not being able to get 100% into it. My friend, who's been down as long as me, did and had a way better time. ICP put on a good show as usual but I've grown out of it. One thing I noticed about sitting back is how much harder the BO hits you. That funk was so bad I actually walked out a few songs early. The stench would have even made Devin's underwear leave in a Fargo minute.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

You seemed like you were in a bad mood. ICP is magical and always a good time. You’re going to tell me they didn’t play any Hallowicked tracks? Don’t believe.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

SOME DUDE - first couple songs were
    in yo face
    Hokus pokus

songs I remember were

let’s go all the way
    tilt a whirl
    yellow bus
    dead body man
    down with the clown
    military street
    mr rotten treats
    we belong
    hey Vato
    assasins
    cotton candy
    if I was a serial killer.
    Last edited by MASTERWEEDO; 10-09-2018 at 11:21 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

i'd like to see them perform Hey Vato! live, it really sounds like ICP trying to figure out what ICP was gonna be supposed to sound like, but i love it for some reason

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

They did at the first gathering. It was dope.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Yes they played Hallowicked tracks. I meant there was nothing Halloween about the presentation of the show. The last Hallowicked I went to in 06 ended with orange and black confetti falling down -shit like that. My friend even commented on the way home that it was hard to believe that qualified as a Hallowicked show.

And, yes, I had a bad weekend. As I said, they played a good standard ICP set. The openers ruined it for me.
    Last edited by Larry; 10-09-2018 at 12:27 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Larr Bear- we’ll go to an ICP show together and the magic will come back.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I know you're right.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

life will be perfect then

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Especially when I fly ESG out for the next SM meat up.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Esg is that dude

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Still curious as to why nothing has been released for FFF. Nuffy have you heard the full album?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

THEY RELEASED PICS FROM THE UPCOMING MUSIC VIDEO THEY WERE FILMING.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

i saw that. no music tho.. they need to hook us up. i cant go off of singles tho cuz lost's single was dope as fuck and the album sucked.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

All that matters is how the joker card looks, smh. This is clearly the best of the second deck so I'm buying it...

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

i'd give it that, but listen to "cuss words" if thats any sign of what the new card will sound like i'll def pass.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

lolz.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Not the full album but a few tracks that are alleged to be on FFf based on the track list. Very meh.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Is there a tracklist posted anywhere

Grande Master of MENSA Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Not the full album but a few tracks that are alleged to be on FFf based on the track list. Very meh.
    Bs
    Man-period (mAAn peer-e-id)
    Definition: That time of the month when a man showers.

Example: Hey Evak, you wreak, P.U. Did you miss your man-period?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Fight back!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Fight back!
    Dont shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Too late

MENSA Member
    vCash
    Poasts
    LLB
    9%

MENTAL WARP

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

SETLIST :
    In Yo Face
    Welcome to the Show
    Rainbows & Stuff
    Hokus Pokus (Headhunta'z Remix)
    Cartoon Nightmares
    Assassins
    Birthday Bitches
    Mr. Rotten Treats
    Hey Vato
    -Faygo Break-
    Halloween on Military Street
    Terrible
    We Belong
    Cotton Candy
    In My Room
    Fuck the World
    Dead Body Man
    Yellow Bus
    Who Asked You
    -Faygo Break-
    Let's Go All the Way
    Tilt-A-Whirl
    Manic Depressive
    Down With the Clown
    If I Was a Serial Killer

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

that's only two post-The Wraith songs, so that's cool
    i'd like to know how they choose thei setlist, i guess even they don't wanna perform any of that shit, or they just can't remember the words now

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I was surprised they performed Manic Depressive. I like that song but its not very energetic compared to most live songs they do. Funny thing, J does his two verses and then right when Shaggy's is supposed to start it cuts out.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

did you see people reppin' RLP ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

No

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

that sucks, RLP shirts smell so good

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I'm actually wearing mine right now.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

dope, i'm wearing a DJ Paul shirt right now

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

IM WEARING A TIE-DYED CARHARTT SHIRT

More MENSA Than Jordan The OG Polock's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

I'm wearing a tie dye Wawa hoagiefest shirt.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Wawa subs

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I DONT THINK I EVER BEEN TO A WAWA

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

wawa tchiki wawa tchiki tchiki wawa

bulls on parade !

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

^^^ lol Repped.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Pow, lemme show you how took away ya milly now
    Cash cow, cheddar wow! Dig it y'all, wicked wild wow!
    Wait a minute y'all, mighta over did it y'all!
    Forget it, I'll admit it, can't get it cause I'm greedy greedy greedy!
    Fuck the needy, fuck the treaty, line 'em up and pow pow!
    Clicka pow pow click click, chicka pow pow!
    Bang bang, ching ching, bang, ching-a-ling bang
    POW POW CHICKA BANG BANG, CHICKA CHICKA POOOWWWW!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Now I stretch your neck out and play in like a banjo...

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Dope list except for Yellow Bus, throw that whole song away.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Eminem told me to tell you this "Think not, why be a king, when you can be a tawd"

BTW i went to jail for a guy that reminded me of you, ONLY BECAUSE HE REMINDED ME OF THE LATE GREAT TUFF NUFF.

We drank milwaukees best in his car and listened to prince in his whip. He told me i was an angel, cops asked if i was with him knowing if i stuck around him i'd go to jail i stuck around him anyway because he was far away from home and neeeded someone. In jail we didn't speak to each other. He didn't thank me or anything. I didn't have to go to jail, i know better than to drink in public especially in front of a mental health facility.
    Last edited by Urethra Franklin; 10-12-2018 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Agreed. Ditto with Rainbows and Stuff. I know its supposed to be horrible in a funny way, but its not.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    did you see people reppin' RLP ?
    No, but they were repping JRB.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Pow, lemme show you how took away ya milly now
    Cash cow, cheddar wow! Dig it y'all, wicked wild wow!
    Wait a minute y'all, mighta over did it y'all!
    Forget it, I'll admit it, can't get it cause I'm greedy greedy greedy!
    Fuck the needy, fuck the treaty, line 'em up and pow pow!
    Clicka pow pow click click, chicka pow pow!
    Bang bang, ching ching, bang, ching-a-ling bang
    POW POW CHICKA BANG BANG, CHICKA CHICKA POOOWWWW!
    You suck now but you'll be back up here in a minute. Just part of the game.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    I DONT THINK I EVER BEEN TO A WAWA
    What!? Don't you live in PA? Home of the goose gang. It's not the best but for 'gas station food' its bangin.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I LIVE WEST OF STATE COLLEGE AND ALTOONA, BUT ABOVE I-80.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Oh damn. Delaware has them every 2 miles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by The OG Polock View Post
    Oh damn. Delaware has them every 2 miles.
    WE GOT "SHEETZ" IN EVERY TOWN, BUT MOSTLY, THERE IS JUST WOODS.

ZIPPO FACTORY IS BOUT AN HOUR NORTH.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

Sheetz is fire. The steak hoagies are amazing I get em when im drunk and a bucket of fries with cheese

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    9%

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Agreed. Ditto with Rainbows and Stuff. I know its supposed to be horrible in a funny way, but its not.
    My Aunt use to love that song.
    which says all that needs to be said.
    It's the pain pills, yeah, it's gettin' real
    Is it styrofoam?
    You know what I be on
    That's what I be on
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by FRANTIK Hidden Content
    I want a creampie, boys.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

hallowicked off halloween? Weirder things have happened. Like that time my moms chicken head blew up.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I told you Clownvis was horrible.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

This is the first live ICP show in over ten years that I've watched more than one song of. They definitely still got it, which is insane (clown posse). Good for them.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

J's getting bigger again lol

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

and those chicks on stage during cotton candy were fucking awkard to watch. the one chick is dressed like a 2001 juggalette with braids in her hair???? wtf

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 View Post
    J's getting bigger again lol
    Maybe a haircut like HBK's will make him attractive again?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Maybe a haircut like HBK's will make him attractive again?
    Repped. Also, Mr. Syracuse Hat was in the house the other night although I didn't see him because I walked out before the show ended. My friend told me it was very awkward.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

J's hairline is worse than hbks.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Repped. Also, Mr. Syracuse Hat was in the house the other night although I didn't see him because I walked out before the show ended. My friend told me it was very awkward.
    haugh*

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I'm curious to hear how he sounds now, and if he progressed. I don't know if I'm just a bitter ex rapper, but I think it's sad when I see people who were trying to make a name in 2006, still trying to be a famous rapper 12 years later in their mid to late 30s, with no progression at all.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

I'm curious to hear how he sounds now, and if he progressed. I don't know if I'm just a bitter ex rapper, but I think it's sad when I see people who were trying to make a name in 2006, still trying to be a famous rapper 12 years later in their mid to late 30s, with no progression at all.
    That's one reason I kinda got out of making music altogether. I didn't wanna be that guy. That and I just gave a bunch of my free time to the Army, and stopped smoking weed, so it wasn't even fun anymore.

I pretty much only like doing music stuff while stoned come to think about it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

^ He sounds like neden hole fuck.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

Faygo Beverages
    ‏Verified account
    @Faygo

Take our inkblot test. What do you see?

I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

That is interesting as fuck.
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

10 days till FFF. I just don't see the albums dropping.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

My fav record store had a 40% off sale over the weekend. I picked up Missing Link lost and finally checked it out. Its not my cup of tea but I think it sounded good overall. Yea, I know, late pass, blah blah. But It might just have pushed me to buy FFF.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

BIZAAR/BIZZAR WAS THE LAST ICP ALBUMS I GOT IN A STORE.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Hell's Pit for me. After that, I said I'd never buy another.

My girlfriend at the time bought their next one, the Calm, and it convinced her to never buy one again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

7.99 at 40% off would be priced of a used. It was worth it. I'm probably going to turn it in used for store credit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I remember back in like 05, 06, 07, whenever I really needed money, I'd just go to FYE and sell my CDs. Back then, you could get like $6 for an actual CD. Easy money.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Thumbs up Re: The Psychopathic Records thread

I remember back in like 05, 06, 07, whenever I really needed money, I'd just go to FYE and sell my CDs. Back then, you could get like $6 for an actual CD. Easy money.
    And that's why they went out of business. I know this all too well. Back when I was addicted to coke I used to hit up garage sales where CD's were sold for a dollar, take them to FYE and get 3-4 dollars each, then go cop a bag.

The final FYE in the area closed last year. There's no malls around here that sell records anymore

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

PLACES STILL SELL RECORDS?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Yes. FYE does, Barnes and Noble does as well.

Lost was pretty fucking dope, imo.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information