Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Results 2,401 to 2,484 of 2484

Thread: The Official Esham/NATAS/RLP Thread (since Eastside is slippin)

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The Official Esham/NATAS/RLP Thread (since Eastside is slippin)

Quote Originally Posted by nastyvanda1 View Post
    I might go in March.
    Where's he playing?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Devin The Dreamboat Hidden Content
    I am an example of everything you want to be. Integrity, humility, powerful, knowledge and experience in real form. Beyond that I have the understanding of man engraved in my brain.

My star's shinin' bright! nastyvanda1's Avatar
    I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Watertown
    Rochester

Few other places.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    Esham was the fifth Beatle.
    Pags will fist your mom. Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Holy shit, Esham is coming to Rochester! Woo woo woo!
    I am an example of everything you want to be. Integrity, humility, powerful, knowledge and experience in real form. Beyond that I have the understanding of man engraved in my brain.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i'm sad esham won't press cds anymore, who am i gonna buy all the new cds from now ?
    DJ Paul i guess

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Thumbs up Re: The Official Esham/NATAS/RLP Thread (since Eastside is slippin)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    i'm sad esham won't press cds anymore,
    A lot of his fans are avid collectors. I don't see why he wouldn't press some up when they would sell.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i'm wondering how many $cribble cds he'd have sold if it had been pressed
    avid collectors would def buy it but how many avid collectors are we talking about ?
    all in all that's gotta be quite some business to take care of for not much money at all in the end
    he should press like 200 cds and sell them for $30 at least, i'd buy that

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

He put out a NATAS CD/DVD boxset.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

that was a way to close the NataS chapter

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

there's some cool esham pics on his instagram https://www.instagram.com/eshamsmith/?hl=en

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

My order of Boomin Words should be here Friday.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    My order of Boomin Words should be here Friday.
    the remastered cd's bumping like a motherfucker, and it has all the wicket shit

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Vanda1, we gonna smush peens at the Rochester show or what?

I am omnipresent... I am everywhere you want to be... like Visa, boy. Fall back and learn something.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Possibly, I hoap so. It's 3 and a half hours away from me.

I want to see it, bad.
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

i still don't understand why esham put a fuckin atlantic ocean right in between Rochester and Lepuix

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

lololol

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

new esham's out on spotify and itunes, somebody cop that bitch and send me the mpthrees plz
    "let it snow," "i'm sorry," "snowball" and "cold winter's night" were produced by my homie King Arthur from East France

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

^^^Did you send the package yet? If not throw that in there as well, please.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Listening to Dead of Winter right now.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

So far I hate it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

ESG, do you have production credits for this Esham record? I cant find any on the webs- and I'm writing a review right now. That would help a bit. I miss the old days of Esham producing all of his own shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"How you finna shine? when its winter time? and theres wolves out here, and its dinner time" -Esham

Esham, the Unholy Godfather of the Wicked Shit, Black Hitler; delivers ice cold wickedness on his most recent EP. During the United States coldest winter in recent history, the concept album "Dead of Winter" proves that Esham is still reinventing himself with each release. His latest work conjures imagery of the miserable cold and darkness that one would experience on the streets of Seven Mile on the Eastside of Detroit. Creating winter themes that help the listener suspend reality and become lost within the musical styling of a Motown Legend is executed effortlessly. In this Frozen meets Nightmare on Elm Street meets The Wire extended play, Esham demonstrates his ability to provide a fresh and inventive approach to hip hip in an era when unoriginal redundancy seems to be the norm.

Hypothermia-Immediately, the album sets the tone and breaks the ice with its opener Hypothermia. With a swing set percussion that drives the rhythm, accompanied by 1940’s style jazz horn samples and 80’s metal guitar riffs. Eshams unorthodox delivery dances around the rhythm; the reoccurring top of the beat “Hypothermia” highlights Eshams ability to inject catchy hooks that just wont leave your head for days. In the last verse it should be noted that Esham makes reference to Detroits own Blade IceWood, of CheddaBoyz fame- also from Seven mile. ( but from the West Side of Detroit.) 3/5 ***

Dead of Winter¨- Next up, Esham shatters any notions that the Wicked Shit vet has lost his way. “In the Dead of Winter, the death of a winner, I know I’m going to hell cuz I am a sinner, been doin this all my life, I’m no beginner, if lifes a bitch I put my dick all in her”. The production helps create an icey groove for Esham to lyrically skate over with perfection. “I’ve walked on ice, and never fell. I’m Eshams BOOMIN, words from hell”. This track is 100% ice cold. One verse, no hook- straight to the point- Esham assures his fan base that indeed, the Wicked Shit will never die. 5/5*****

Let It Snow- In a departure from the in your face hard hitting tracks we’ve all come to love and expect from Esham, Let It Snow lives in cold, desolate isolation. Sonically ambient, the minimalist production provides sanctuary for deep grizzly vocals, with simplistic rhyme structure- describing Eshams long relationship with cocaine, while the song feels more in line with the Lean Slowed craze that started with DJ Screw and Swisha House. Esham adds his own acid rap twist to this track creating a genre of his own within a genre of his own. Most will attempt to replicate this sound and will fail miserably. 2/5 **

Sub Zero- In yet another departure- Esham displays his musical versatility on the rock driven ballad Sub Zero. Heavy guitar riffs blanket thick kick drums and a snappy snare/clap combo. While we’d hope that Esham would rip this production to shreds with his sharp as a knife acid rap – instead he pushes his artistic limits by delivering a Marilyn Manson like vocal offering. “So cold, so cold, its so cold, its so cold without you”. This is just the tip of ice berg, as beneath surface Esham reveals the track title Sub Zero is in reference to his now ice-cold heart. “You turned me into a villain killin these heros, my heart is ice cold now they call me sub-zero, I used to be so high but now I’m so below, let me know if you feel icy icy blue like me”. Brilliant metaphoric delivery that works well inside this concept album. 4/5 ****

I’m Sorry- Always a Gentleman, Esham prefaces the song by stating its dedication to the ladies. While assuming the identity of the typical down and out male struggling with women issues, Esham apologizes for a plethora of short comings. “I’m sorry I’m not that man you wanted me to be and I’m a loser, sorry I used to be a drug abuser. I’m sorry I cant be all I can be like in the army, from Detroit and all these niggas wanna harm me”. These perfectly crafted lyrics are delivered through a somewhat pitiful tone that only reinforces the state of mind and emotion of the main character. Eshams brilliant performance convinces the listener so well that one almost forgets that Esham is a self-made millionaire and a pioneer in the hip hop industry. None of these apologizes could ever apply to such a successful artist. The continued heavy metal guitar riffs sampled for this song seem lazy, and I feel I deserve an apology for listening to this as long as I have. 2/5 **

El Diablo – El Diablo, in Spanish which roughly translates to “ A man in a red costume who wishes he could be as evil as Esham” provides the return to the wicked shit. The production laced with a chopped and synthesized voice repeating “El Diablo” is as annoying as it sounds. The best way to describe the production would be to imagine schizophrenia trapped in an 808. Unruly and intentionally irrational, the production is saved by the lyrical genius of East Side Hoes and Money. “Drivin down the street, with my finger on the trigga. I got 4 .44’s (4:44) but my name aint Jigga”. This obvious diss directed at Jay Z only confirms what we’ve all believed all along, that Esham is not happy with Jay Z and Beyonce’s union and that the Queen B belongs with Esham, the true king of New York. However, Esham does not tolerate a bitchs’ insolence and thus Pussy aint Got No Face. Only Esham could take such a terribly crafted beat and make a gem out of it. “Whooo, Ric Flair in this bitch, Boy I been had balls you grow a pair in this bitch, Whooo, the Nature Boy, that’s why they Hate cha boy, all the super models date cha boy that’s why they under rate cha booooooooyyyyyy.” This line alone saves this track. The A ’Capella of this track would be much better. 3/5 ***

Snowballs Chance In Hell- “How much dope do you think you gon sell? You got a snowballs chance in hell. If you get caught think he aint gon tell, you got a snowballs chance in hell” (Or something like that). Esham finds himself providing a myriad of hypothetical scenarios in which he depicts his cynical side reassuring that they would have a Snowballs Chance In Hell to succeed. The production is much better this time around and Esham finds comfort in delivering lyrical mastery bar after bar. My favorite notable line? “You got a Snowballs Chance In Hell, If you think your girl is true- bitches will leave your ass stinkin like some Doo-Doo”. Esham provides some timely and relevant political insight with “ You’ve got a Snowballs Chance in hell if you think the Presidents getting impeached. You got a snowballs chance in hell for blood to stop spilling in these streets” (Detroit, along with Chicago have continued to set record highs for murders in the US). This track is very “Esham”- excellent concept and amazing delivery. 4/5****

A Cold Winters Night- (I really wish I didn’t choose to review this entire album track by track. I should have just written one paragraph saying that I dug it. Fuck, I’ve had to listen to almost every single one of these songs three or four times in a row before I wrote something, and now its like I’ve wasted the last three hours of my day doing this) Finally! Esham comes completely out of left field with a right hook of superior lyricism atop an ice cold production. Eshams tone is militant and angry, but calm and collected. “Out cold, they salute, army fatigues and boots, Im General Motors and you all new recruits” Audibly I exclaimed “OOHHH God Damn”.The confidence of this lyrical delivery provided further proof to his mastery and superiority after decades of honing his craft. Easily the best track of the collection. Esham pays homage to his fallen comrade TNT that’s followed by a presumably intentional vocal moment of silence. TNT. Again, pure rap, no hooks- Esham executes his unique and signature brand of hip hop flawlessly 5/5 *****

Aurora Borealis- Its quite possible that I’ve spoken too soon. Aura Borealis, appropriately titled displays yet another modern wonder of the natural world. Esham delivers a lyrical composition as smooth as freshly fallen snow. “Upgrade dope trade, the cops run they raids, we skatin on thin ice, call it ice capades, if you don’t stay on your toes, you might catch the fade, my heart is filled with malice, aurora borealis.” And before I could let out another audible GOD DAMN, Esham follows up with “Get paid get paid g-g-g-get paid, if you playin with the paper then you can g-g-g-get sprayed. I got the outside alligator inside suede. Call me special ed cuz yo I got it made”. (Which is a reference to a bullshit song from a bullshit NY artist from the late 80’s/Early 90’s). The dopest thing about Special Ed is that Esham just name dropped him. Esham skiis over the beat and doesn’t let the momentum stop as he continues with “She said I feel dead inside, I said get inside, let me drive you to suicide. These voices howd they get inside, these feelings I cant hide, lets take a murder ride”. STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND READ THAT AGAIN! Did you do it? No? Ok fuck you then. Esham just single handedly saved the Wicked Shit. Esham just resurrected an entire genre with one verse. I dare you to listen to this song, and tell me that Esham isn’t the wickedest to ever do it. I stopped the song right there, bc whats the point? Esham is the greatest and based on that last line alone- this song is a fucking solid 5/5 and is now my favorite song on the album. 5/5****

In summation- Esham proves yet again after 30 years in the business that he is still a pioneer and a master of his craft. In this world there sits none higher than the King. The Unholy, Godfather of the Wicket Shit. EAST SIDE HOES AND MONEY! All in all, 4/5 **** Which is fucking unbelievable for an Esham record.
    Last edited by Nuffy; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:40 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I'll rep you for this later. Must spread more Larry love.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Also- whoever mixed and mastered this record needs to be shot into outer space, then their mother needs to be fucked viciously!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

My review:

I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

El Diablos beat really sounds like there’s two completely separate tracks playing g simultaneously. It pisses me off.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    ^^^Did you send the package yet? If not throw that in there as well, please.
    my laptop won't play nor burn cds or dvds anymore so Nick Legrek's taking care of the NataS dvd, all the other cds have been burned alright, and yes i'd love to throw the new album in there as well but i don't have the mpthrees i don't use itunes, you can't buy 'em from spotify and i can't download mpthrees from the american amazon either, i don't have the words to tell you how dope that is
    hopefully Nim finds a link, i'll keep lookin for one too

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    ESG, do you have production credits for this Esham record? I cant find any on the webs- and I'm writing a review right now. That would help a bit. I miss the old days of Esham producing all of his own shit.
    like i posted before that's all i have
    "let it snow," "i'm sorry," "snowball's chance in hell" and "cold winter's night" were produced by my homie King Arthur from East France
    i have no idea who made the other beats

dope review Nuffy, i'll post my thoughts later
    def best album of the decade so far tho

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    My review:

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

new esham cd is dope

el diablo
    Last edited by Anti - Hat3; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:31 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

It came.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 View Post
    new esham cd is dope
    i wish it was a cd
    you got a link ?

listened to it like 12 times already, i plan on listenin to it at least twice toay
    i also let it play with the volume turned off so esham gets more streams

It came.
    of course it did, how's it bumping ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

will download when back from work, link better still be up
    thank you Nim

i still want your Mail Dominance cd

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

hypothermia

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

You beat me to it again Anti...I was about to upload this badboy.

Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

so..

can you not download the bomb ass cloudcast anymore?

or am I missing something?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I feel like I wasted my time writing that review. Fuck all of you.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

listening to the cutz now - I will compare my thoughts and feelings on each track to your stellar review once finished.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Not try to make up for it now. It’s too late. Ya done goofed.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I can't make an independent observation/comparison without first hearing the songs. Search your feelings, you'll know this to be true.

and, I refuse to use Spotify. straight downloads for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I skimmed through it. Nothing stood out as great

Still better than A-1 Yola. Man, does that album suck.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Very good review Nuffy...I almost fell asleep during Let It Snow. Not bad overall...but those damn slow tracks are hard for me to put up with and endure without skipping.With that said...there are some very good tracks on here and Esham seems to have gotten a little of his old fire back again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

what's everyone's vote for worst Esham album. A-1 Yola?

Hard to say for me - lot's of hot fiyah

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Black Mamba ep was terrible IMHO.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I almost went with that, if it weren't for the title track - with him spitting all that gibberish. worth the price of admission alone.

Esham really is a fucking pioneer doing shit no one has done before him. - think about that one track off of the Yabba dabba doo bomb ass podcast where the raps are in a computer voice. Alpha dog, I think it is.

not trying to say it's all pure hot lava, but it sure is original.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Von Erich View Post
    so..

can you not download the bomb ass cloudcast anymore?

or am I missing something?
    most are available for download but some ain't
    which one do you want ?

review's been read and re-read and much appreciated and i will go back to it very soon
    send it to esham

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I skimmed through it. Nothing stood out as great
    Hypothermia alone is the fuckin shit imo

what's everyone's vote for worst Esham album. A-1 Yola?

Hard to say for me - lot's of hot fiyah
    $cribble

Quote Originally Posted by The Fetus View Post
    Black Mamba ep was terrible IMHO.
    esham got drunk with Daniel Jordan and recorded it all over one night

I almost went with that, if it weren't for the title track - with him spitting all that gibberish. worth the price of admission alone.

Esham really is a fucking pioneer doing shit no one has done before him. - think about that one track off of the Yabba dabba doo bomb ass podcast where the raps are in a computer voice. Alpha dog, I think it is.

the Yabba dabba doo podcast is so great, i think it's the one that has an unreleased TNT solo song too

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

i liked a1 yola. worst album, hmmmm. i'd probably go with dichotomy personally.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

It’s too bad martyr sity was such ass sound quality
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Never heard Black Mamba in full but I dig this track:

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Also- whoever mixed and mastered this record needs to be shot into outer space, then their mother needs to be fucked viciously!
    it all sounds really esham fine to me

El Diablos beat really sounds like thereís two completely separate tracks playing g simultaneously. It pisses me off.

Hypothermia, produced by Esham, guitar by James Peter Olson

Dead of Winter, produced by Esham

Let it Snow, produced by King Arthur

Sub Zero, produced by Esham, guitar by James Peter Olson

Iím Sorry, produced by King Arthur, guitar by James Peter Olson

El Diablo, produced by Count Trackular

Snowballs Chance in Hell, produced by King Arthur

A Cold Winterís Night, produced by King Arthur

Aurora Borealis, produced by Count Trackular

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Yeah, I think A1 Yola is pretty much E's worst album IMO.
    I'm really surprised that no one has ever taken all the remixed and unreleased tracks from all the Bombass Podcasts and hasn't separated them and put them in a file to share with the fam.
    I know this would take a long while to do...if I had some more free time on my hands I would probably do it myself.
    Any one here feel up to doing it?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

^ i started doing that last year but it's too much fuckin work, that's gotta be 100+ songs
    that'd be so dope tho

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

^ i started doing that last year but it's too much fuckin work, that's gotta be 100+ songs
    that'd be so dope tho
    Yeah...it would definitely be some work that would take a long time for sure. But man, it would be dope to have those tracks to put in my IPod to bump in the ride and have in my personal library.
    Maybe someday we will all get lucky and we can get that done. It would be tight as hell if E would release all that shit as a box set or something like that...or a direct download file that you can pay for from him.
    Oh well...I can still dream{LOL}.

50 SHADES OF G'DAY Eastern Grey's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

I didnt even know he dropped this...
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Gave it a listen, seems like a throwaway. Production is fairly ordinary.

Back to $cribble!
    I mean for all they know she could have already been in the trunk when I bought the car.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

^ $cribble has like 4 good songs and production is awfully ordinary
    and Dead of Winter is totally original and perfectly executed, and wicked, ain't that what we've always wanted from esham ?

I Built 89% of This City The Milkman's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

I like this lil concept album it's cute. Good full length listen

Nice review Nuffy
    YALL SOME HOES, YALL LAME BRUH

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

No Milk Tits- were not fucking friends- you ain’t shit to me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

So......Is Jon not coming to the sleep over, next weekend?
    I mean, he was the one bringing the extra controllers fer the Golden Eye tournament..... Just sayin'.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    So......Is Jon not coming to the sleep over, next weekend?
    I mean, he was the one bringing the extra controllers fer the Golden Eye tournament..... Just sayin'.
    Nuffy is just upset because I've been friendly with Lisa, I think he's probably just jealous. It's all good, I'd rather have supportive friends.

This Esham album is kind of trash I was just being nice

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Supportive friends? I already have one dead friend who was too retarded to see he was being brainwashed. Now here we go again, another down and out loser with nothing to live for being manipulated by fucking Lisa. Eat all the dicks Jon, eat all of the ducks. Oops- ya missed one. There ya go. Turn round, and get fucked.

No he’s no longer invited to the Sleep Overs, well just have to play two player Golden Eye, which is fucking fine Bc I don’t like how small the screen is when it’s split, and last time when we hooked up four different flat screens Larry mule kicked one over and pissed on it.

Also- this Esham album is the tits, and at least it doesn’t live in its car.

I hope you bought a Great Milenko shirt at that concert we could have gone together (I would have bought it for you)... Lisa needs another jokers card for her collection. Ya bitch.

You stupid nerdy fucking bitch hanging out with Kent and talking about dicks for real. Weirdo.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

Yeeeaah that's great dude. Great post. Did you snort a big line for that one?

Lily, Kent and Lisa are supportive friends in that they take me for who I am. And, of course, they aren't coke heads that go around leaving a trail of wake and destruction. You're not gonna break my heart or ruin me like you do to everyone else in your life - which is of course only women because you have no "Mail Dominance".

Yeah let's hang out, I'll park my home right on top of your grave right after you overdose. Fake ass tony Montana

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Yeh I can handle my drugs and don’t have to hide from a forum of strangers for weeks at a time bc i “had a beer”. I definitely haven’t almost died from smoking some bullshit homeless weed. You joined a small professional wrestling squad as an excuse to hug on a bunch of dudes... at 30 plus years. Talk about mid life crisis damn, last week you were shaking Obie Trices hand, now he’s a buster? What the fucks with that?

Enjoy Lilly and Kent, and fucking Lisa of all people you shady fake ass bitch. What’s the matter Jon? Thought we’d hang out and have a good time? Oh that’s right, you didn’t want me fucking one of your girl friends like everyone else already has.

Sorry bub, keep this shit up and you’re getting the no vassaline treatment.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Fuck that Kent dude.

Don’t talk about dicks with a legit faggot.
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

Sorry bub, keep this shit up and youíre getting the no vassaline treatment.
    Just getting started. Not afraid of you.

Im righting my wrongs. I was the biggest flamer of Jordan, criminal, and donny. They fucking died. Firethief is right behind them. Fuck this

I will do this for myself. I have to.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I hope Chase doesn’t die.
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

He won't. He's a key part of my come up and he has to live.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

stop repping me mane

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Also- this Esham album is the tits
    for real, i don't understand how anyone who likes esham wouldn't like it

-----

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

and Dead of Winter is totally original and perfectly executed, and wicked, ain't that what we've always wanted from esham ?
    I apologise, i think i was just trolling you. Im enjoying it the more after a couple listens.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I mean... I wrote a review and everything. I told you it was good...

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

I saw that but didnt want to tarnish my first listen. Ill give it a read and review your review.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

I agree Eastside...Dead of Winter is better than Scribble. For me it has E returning to a more Devil Shit type vibe...I want more of that from E again. I really miss that hard core wicked shit that he used to do so well. I would like to see a return to that from E because no one can do it like he used too. ICP's version of the wicked shit always came across to me as to comedic and not as real as E.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

that'd be so dope tho
    The best song from all the podcasts is already up on YouTube.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

I mean... I wrote a review and everything. I told you it was good...
    your review was so dope i had to write a review for a french rap website
    http://www.swampdiggers.com/Esham-Dead-of-Winter

The best song from all the podcasts is already up on YouTube.
    and it's on my youtube

and there's a new podcast
    Love is a wicket game, and no one plays it quite like Esham. This tantalizing mix of erotic poetry is sure to leave you (and yours) love sick.
    https://soundcloud.com/rlp_gothom/er...entine-edition

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

This tantalizing mix of erotic poetry is sure to leave you (and yours) love sick.

God damn he's so wicket wild. He hasn't missed a step!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

How’s about you and me and a bottle of remy?
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

podcast recap :
    no new tracks in there
    2 videos for Dead of Winter
    esham's working on a new album, "all instrumentation live" he said

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

esham's working on a new album, "all instrumentation live" he said
    And probably not pressed

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

HIT UP THE TOUR AND BUG HIM ABOUT A WANTED LIMITED RUN OF PRESSED ALBUMS. LET HIM KNOW THAT CD-RS WILL GET HIS HOUSE FILLED WITH STINK BOMBS.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    6%

buy another boxset bitch
    Homey Don't PlayHidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You don't post here enough to call WEEDO a bitch.
    Call him cute.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by KillYoSelf View Post
    buy another boxset bitch
    They're not for sale, Francis.

Thread Information