Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nuffy dont be like that
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Vilent Jay Hidden Content
    Christmas, time for a slaughter.
    Hidden Content

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

fuck chickens.. fuck ducks...
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Bluest
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin Hidden Content
    I ain't gonna lie I'd suck that dogs dick

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

I'm surprised/disappointed that nepotism wasn't brought up in this thread due to the direction it took.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

My crotch is like a sharks fin.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Ultracrepidarian View Post
    One where u make at least 500 a week
    Soooo like $12 per hour is a good job?
    PSN: j3_esp

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

This is bordering on retarded.

FLINT, MI – Workers at Flint-area fast food restaurants are taking to the picket lines once again, organizing walk-offs at places like McDonald’s, KFC and Church’s Chicken in an effort to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour.
    Link

Lick my taint, you will. nastyvanda1's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I remember when Popeyes ran out of chicken. Black people were not pleased.
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by EvaK View Post
    This is bordering on retarded.

Link
    bordering? it is completely retarded. if they want shitty jobs with no skill involved to start at $15/hr, then I want a raise to match the % increase they would get (~107%)... and I already make damn good money.

they should immediately fire all those employees demanding $15/hr in a picket line, and deport anyone over 18 (that isn't a manager) still working at fast food places to Mexico.

do these retards not understand that places like Mcdonalds are jobs for teenage kids solely to show that they can be responsible enough to show up for work. really... that has to be the only requirement to work there. that should be the only question on the application. "can you show up on this day", if you answer "yes" then you're hired.
    Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

What they're asking for is just to meet the cost of living that has gone up while minimum wage hasn't matched.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

The narrative that the union courting them has worked quite well. Do these folks not realize that the union expects them to join and pay dues? They aren't organizing these protests because they care about labor. They don't. They care about supplementing the dues that have disappeared since right to work laws have started to gain traction in more states.

I agree with God. If we're going to play this and use inflation, based on the percentage I already make over minimum wage and the percentage increase those on minimum wage are asking for, I should be getting something like $135k a year. That sounds ridiculous for a guy with 2 years experience in the field? Sure does, but those advocating this shit purport themselves to be the party of equality and if anything other than a proportionate increase for all would result in inequality. If the cost of goods and services is going to increase substantially because federal minimum wage doubles, I shouldn't be penalized by having to pay more without seeing an increase in salary. I already contribute to their health care and other entitlements, why punish me even more because I went to college and got a real career?

I'm tired of this shit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

U contribute to their health care because their employers aren't meeting them at a half way point. As long as the cost of living isn't met you the people will be taking on the responsibilities of the employers.

Employers are sneaky fucks. The want people to work with a wage they can't live on and then advertise propaganda portraying the poor as lazy and fund commercials telling people to abolish government systems designed to keep those people from starving.and dying of sickness. But one thing that always has pissed me off is poor people having kids. Its their right as a living species but that's just irresponsible.
    Its like having aids and having children.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

U contribute to their health care because their employers aren't meeting them at a half way point. As long as the cost of living isn't met you the people will be taking on the responsibilities of the employers.

Employers are sneaky fucks. The want people to work with a wage they can't live on and then advertise propaganda portraying the poor as lazy and fund commercials telling people to abolish government systems designed to keep those people from starving.and dying of sickness. But one thing that always has pissed me off is poor people having kids. Its their right as a living species but that's just irresponsible.
    Its like having aids and having children.
    I also contribute to the entitlements of people that don't work, have no intention of working, and game the system. To your last point, my taxes also contribute to their children being covered, too.

There are a lot of working poor. I'm not denying that. However, if companies are forced to take on more overhead, do you think they're just going to absorb those expenditures? Fuck no. They're going to pass the cost on to the consumer. That's their prerogative. Publicly-traded companies operate to serve shareholders, not the general public.

Also, consider how many people will lose their jobs if the federal minimum wage is doubled? In addition to increase in costs of goods and services, companies will be forced to commit to using less resources. That means people lose their jobs. The loss in taxes from those people not working will result in governments having to commit to austerity measures. What happens then? Government services get cut at a time when there is an increase of folks that need them.

The unions are providing a narrative that sounds awesome on the surface to those making minimum wage. They use words like "fair" and "equal" when the reality of it is that there are going to be cuts in the private sector, which will ripple to the public sector. That's not exactly fair or equal to the same people they purportedly are trying to help.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

So what would be your solution? Everyone just go to college or some trade school?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Some how in the 70s the cost of living was down in men and that was when welfair existed. I think people just got more greedy. Yuppies and fags showed up and bought all the cheap real estate. Half ass remodeled the place and increased the price 16x what it used to be.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Men = mn damn auto correct

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

While I do agree with you slurpico from my experience the ones that feel entitled are the women. They think if a man fucks them they deserve 200 bucks each time. Even the ugly old ones. And america perpetuates that belief in the media. Its not too often u see a girl admit she's ugly. But that's besides the point. I don't know any males on government assistance besides a couple family members that work 40 hours a week and still qualify. But they only get like 40 food stamps a month and spend 200 (one of them) on medical expenses a month.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

There is no one solution to this issue, which is why the fallacy perpetrated by protest organizers that doubling minimum wage will solve the problem is laughable.

The nominal minimum wage (value by statute) grew since the 70s. The real minimum wage (purchasing power) peaked in 1968. The reason being that the statutes didn't keep up with the increase in aggregate consumer cost. To equal the purchasing power of the minimum wage in 1968 ($10.77), the current (as of 2009's data) minimum wage’s real value ($7.90) would have to increase by $2.87 (or 36%).

This is from the Congressional Research Service, a non-partisan service.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42973.pdf

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I'm dling it now. What was their estimate for rent? Like how much did they figure the average monthly rent would be? In MN you have to make 3x the cost love rent and the cheapest rent I could find for an apartment was 650 a month. I seen some other cheaper places on Google but it didn't matter because my boss never sent me my 1099 so I couldn't prove my income. Then 400 was the cheapest I could find for a room and that was with my boss but that sucked royally. Then living for 450 a month in a whore house sucked because my boss had me have to be available 12 hours a day but I'd only work six. Plus it was all bullshit work. After two years of working with him I got him to pay me ten dollars an hour but with all his bitching and the bullshit work it wasn't worth it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

Not getting that 1099 was probably a blessing is disguise. My roofing boss illegally 1099'd me too which is bullshit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Yeah I really wasn't able to save up any money for my taxes so ur right.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

What they're asking for is just to meet the cost of living that has gone up while minimum wage hasn't matched.
    the cost of living hasn't gone up 107% since '09. Further, if you're working at McDonald's to support a family, you failed at life. Should minimum wage increase? Yes, and $10/hr would be fair. $15/hr is just absolutely ridiculous.

If I got a 107% increase, I'd be close to $200,000/year.
    Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

i cant even express in words how much this would anger me if people who fuck up my order at the drive thru made 15$/hr.
    The term was used in the Greek translation of the Bible, the Septuagint, not to refer to human beings, but rather to translate the Hebrew ha-satan (“the satan”), an expression originally used as the title of a member of the divine court who functioned as God's roving spy, gathering intelligence about human beings from his travels on earth.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

I think the words would be along the lines of "do they still make those cyanide capsules to just end it?"

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Your last friend.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

WE NEED A NEW PLAGUE. DECREASE THE POPULATION AND THERE WILL BE MORE DEMAND FOR WORKERS...BUT THEN AGAIN LESS DEMAND FOR PRODUCTS. EITHER WAY, I STILL THINK WE NEED A NEW PLAGUE.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

and we all know how much i love my mcdonalds.... but those fuckers dont deserve that much! Unless the day comes that you need a college degree to flip burgers and work a deep fryer they can keep their current minimum wage
    The term was used in the Greek translation of the Bible, the Septuagint, not to refer to human beings, but rather to translate the Hebrew ha-satan (“the satan”), an expression originally used as the title of a member of the divine court who functioned as God's roving spy, gathering intelligence about human beings from his travels on earth.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I just want my huge 107% increase like the mouth breathers get.

Yea, fuck bettering yourself. Give me moar!
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

From what I hear from old timers is the cost of living hasn't been right since at least the 70s. Also kas hasn't gotten my piss results right in years. If u seen my toilet ur agree that I had miscarriage in there.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

devin lol. what???

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Just say in I've never had a job at mcdonolds so I don't know what their work conditionsns are like. They have a lot of customers tho and they have like ten employees at least packed in back there. The people suffering from the cost of a wage increase shouldn't be the consumer but mcdonolds is shit anyway so that's why I could give a fuck if they go belly up. The only reason why it would be a bad thing is because so many people would be without a job. Also if they were paid more I don't think any of u would be quitting your jobs to work at mcdonolds. That same thinking that well they make this much so I reserve this much is the same thing your bitching about mcdonolds employees doing. If u don't like it quit buying from there. That shit doesn't do anything but make u fat anyways.

Everything but their potato products and potato like products make me puke anyway.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

If McDonald's started paying $15/hr, I'd get a 2nd job there... I don't need the money, but for $15/hr to do one of the easiest fucking jobs in the world, why not?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

i think at least once a day i say im ready to quit my job and go work at mcdonalds. or be a greeter at walmart. I'm sure mcdonalds gets busy, but it cant be worse than my job some days. if i could afford to live how i live and work at mcdonalds you bet your ass id be there over doing what i do. i will gladly make your cheeseburger like a mac and layer your sundae! ill even do a fucking cartwheel for you!! but i cant and im fully aware of that, so i dont work there. i work somewhere that will probably give me a stroke and kill me by 50.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

How do u know that its easy? If its so easy why are people like kas not going home and cooking their own burgers.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY View Post
    i think at least once a day i say im ready to quit my job and go work at mcdonalds. or be a greeter at walmart. I'm sure mcdonalds get busy, but it cant be worse than my job some days. if i could afford to live how i live and work at mcdonalds you bet your ass id be there over doing what i do. but i cant and im fully aware of that, so i dont work there. i work somewhere that will probably give me a stroke and kill be my 50.
    Ur such a drama queen. Even if u made 15 an hour I don't see your everyday person living the way you do. Women have no idea what work is.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

How do u know that its easy? If its so easy why are people like kas not going home and cooking their own burgers.
    Your point is comparing apples and oranges, man. Many consumers are en route to a location without a grill, such as a job, and order fast food for the convenience.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

NASA's idea of hard work seems to be about self discipline and going to bed at the right time and dragging herself to work when sbes tired. I'll agree that does suck but I did the same thing for school for fifteen years. I don't know what kases job entails but working in doors and being able to own any brand new car isn't anything I'm familiar with. I'm not knocking her for living with good pay but there's a level of respect that comes with her position as well as financial compensation. Ur a women. Don't like your job? We'll do what your sisters are doing and sit on a fat dick for a living. Shit if any man could fuck a decent girl for a living I'm sure they would *cough*howdy*cough*

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

what, you mean aside from the 15 year olds with no prior work experience working there?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I'm sorry kas I consider u a good friend but I'm drinking and watching the sound of music and I was inspired that any idiot with a big mouth could get an applause.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    what, you mean aside from the 15 year olds with no prior work experience working there?
    I got hired at 16 after I had honed my culinary skills in a pizza place for 4 months. $15 an hour? Come on, guys, be realistic.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Ur such a drama queen. Even if u made 15 an hour I don't see your everyday person living the way you do. Women have no idea what work is.
    devin i invite you to come to work and see what i do. believe me i know what work is. i work hard and im good at what i do. im not being a drama queen. my job my not be lifting heavy machinery or working out in the hot sun all day, but it is physically and mentally exhausting. Its a 24hr operation. i work holidays, i work weekends, i work 17 hour shifts if someone calls in sick. and what i mean by live the way i do. is help my mom pay the mortgage, make sure my bills are paid and my animals have their shots and food. that i can put gas in my car and have the occasional night out with my friends. i pay 300 a month just to cross the border to get to work, and about 300 a month in gas to get there. living the dream.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I mean if its so easy the place wouldn't exist. U don't pay for a guy to just comb your hair.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

to answer that honestly... i hate cooking. i would live off of soup and sandwiches if i could

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Kas works at the largest and busiest medical campus in the region. She's one of the few women I actually respect and it's because she has to bust her ass. I went to that campus for a training. It's fucking crazy busy in those buildings and she has to handle bloodwork which is used by emergency department physicians to diagnose and treat patients. If she fucks up, they fuck up and if they fuck up, people can die.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I mean if its so easy the place wouldn't exist. U don't pay for a guy to just comb your hair.
    You don't pay a guy to ignore a point that totally negates your argument either so that you can keep arguing the same moot point with somebody else.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Thank you Jon!! I really appreciate that!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

I believe Serp already answered that, it's called "fast food" for a reason. It's for people that don't have the time to actually cook a proper meal... as well as just straight lazy people.

Further, I worked in real restaurants for close to 10 years... where you didn't have a timer to tell you when the food was done cooking (or more appropriately, done reheating). And everything wasn't already precooked.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Thank you Jon!! I really appreciate that!
    Get back to the kitchen, broad.

It couldn't last forever. Sorry.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

devin i invite you to come to work and see what i do. believe me i know what work is. i work hard and im good at what i do. im not being a drama queen. my job my not be lifting heavy machinery or working out in the hot sun all day, but it is physically and mentally exhausting. Its a 24hr operation. i work holidays, i work weekends, i work 17 hour shifts if someone calls in sick. and what i mean by live the way i do. is help my mom pay the mortgage, make sure my bills are paid and my animals have their shots and food. that i can put gas in my car and have the occasional night out with my friends. i pay 300 a month just to cross the border to get to work, and about 300 a month in gas to get there. living the dream.
    Yeah I don't know the details of your job. I know its not a job I'd want tho. Did u ever think that you have a pretty good life? I see you on fb all the time posting about cool shit. U deserve it. I had a friend that worked at Mac do olds. Smart man but he is a felon. He spent three years of his young adult life locked up. He didn't have the opportunity to go to college. He worked holidays at mcshit. He couldn't afford a car so he ran 5 miles to and from work five days a week in all weather conditions. You can't tell him his job was easy. He didn't even have the luxery to tell people he had a job because it was at mcshit. He did tho, he told them that but it wasn't anything to be proud of.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I didn't ignore ur post Jon. I'm arguing with three geniuses. Give me a break.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico View Post
    Your point is comparing apples and oranges, man. Many consumers are en route to a location without a grill, such as a job, and order fast food for the convenience.
    They don't have a stove at home? Sounds like they work for mcshit.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Yeah I don't know the details of your job. I know its not a job I'd want tho. Did u ever think that you have a pretty good life? I see you on fb all the time posting about cool shit. U deserve it. I had a friend that worked at Mac do olds. Smart man but he is a felon. He spent three years of his young adult life locked up. He didn't have the opportunity to go to college. He worked holidays at mcshit. He couldn't afford a car so he ran 5 miles to and from work five days a week in all weather conditions. You can't tell him his job was easy. He didn't even have the luxery to tell people he had a job because it was at mcshit. He did tho, he told them that but it wasn't anything to be proud of.
    Dude, I worked at McDonalds, too. Also worked as a line cook at a university. It's not hard work. It's the same repetitive shit day in day out. Learn the routine and you're good. Your friend having to run 5 miles to work doesn't make the job harder. It makes his commute harder. You want to hear about a hard commute? A hard commute is when you hear, "Jon, you'll be in Brooklyn Park, MN this Friday, but we'll need you in Miami by 6 AM Sunday" and you have to get there via a busted ass Chevy Astro van that your company provides. That's a bitch of a commute and I had that when I investigated fraud.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

They don't have a stove at home? Sounds like they work for mcshit.
    How in the fuck did you miss the point of my statement? My point was not every consumer of fast food is headed home every instance that they make the purchase.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Why didn't u hit me up. That's the real injustice.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

How in the fuck did you miss the point of my statement? My point was not every consumer of fast food is headed home every instance that they make the purchase.
    How did u miss my point? Which was that they should have ate before they left. Never heard of a bag lunch.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

all im saying is the skill set and knowledge to work a deep fryer and take orders isnt the same skill set and knowledge that is required in a lot of other job fields. What is expected of you at your job needs to reflect in that of your salary. if you have the education and skill set for your job field they are going to pay you more bc they cant hire off the street. to use my job as an example, i look at blood under a microscope and i have to do manual cell counts and morphology, i do cell counts on spinal fluids and fast. i match blood for patients who need blood transfusions, (some of these patients are multiple gun shots who are basically bleeding out and about to die.) and if they develop antibodies i do full investigations to figure out what they are. and i had to be extensively trained for that. so yes i make more than minimum wage. im not saying my life is awful, but it seems your friend is dealing with a shitty set of cards. hes a felon. but whos accountable for that?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

im usually heading to the gym - then i sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

How did u miss my point? Which was that they should have ate before they left. Never heard of a bag lunch.
    You don't drive. How would you know what it's like?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Yeah he was pretty dumb for putting that guy in a comma but the guy was belittling his mom and beating her. I think u deserve every scent u make and if working at mcshit sounds like a better prospect for u then u should be on their side and work for them. It would be the break uve been Waiting for.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Cent

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

You don't drive. How would you know what it's like?
    I h do drive I just have a permit so most of the time someone with a license is in the car with me. I'm an excellent driver.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

I h do drive I just have a permit so most of the time someone with a license is in the car with me. I'm an excellent driver.
    Terrific. I drive a lot as part of my job. I also drive many hours to get to a location and stay in hotels a lot. The luxury of a stove isn't always there, so I get fast food. There are many like me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Too good for cold.cuts? But yeah I hear u. When I was roofing I hardly ever ate b4 work and eating fast food was a luxery. I mainly had gas station food for lunch.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Too good for cold.cuts? But yeah I hear u. When I was roofing I hardly ever ate b4 work and eating fast food was a luxery. I mainly had gas station food for lunch.
    I'm too good for cold cuts because I don't want to drive around with meat and a loaf of bread for a fuckin week while I work? It's impractical. I don't get to go home every night and I don't want my government car smelling like a fucking deli counter. The folks in Motor Pool tend to frown on that sort of thing.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

I pack a lunch for work these days. But, I have the time to pack it abs eat it at work without interfering with my daily tasks. I mostly do it to help save money.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

what's the average jizz mopper salary these days?
    Hidden Content

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

I'd like to point out that every time I worked fast food or in a family restaurant, I made over minimum wage.

I'm all for a living wage rather than a minimum, but be reasonable about it. Minimum wage jobs are minimum for a reason, but I do agree that people should be able to provide for themselves with a job, that's the entire point of working.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I'm too good for cold cuts because I don't want to drive around with meat and a loaf of bread for a fuckin week while I work? It's impractical. I don't get to go home every night and I don't want my government car smelling like a fucking deli counter. The folks in Motor Pool tend to frown on that sort of thing.
    All I hear are excuses.

Evak is doap.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

A Wendy's employee in Lovejoy, Georgia, ended up in jail last month after she allegedly "misplaced" the blunt she was smoking inside a burger that was served to a customer.

According to TMZ, the customer, Shalon Travis, found the half-smoked blunt in her cheeseburger she purchased on November 1.

"Upon arrival at home, she took her food out of the bag and noticed a strange odor in her hamburger," Lt. Michael Gaddis told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. " When she opened it, she discovered a partially smoked marijuana cigarette."

Travis returned to the burger joint and called the cops after speaking with the manager.

When officers arrived, they confronted 32-year-old Amy Seiber, who reportedly confessed to the crime.

"They were able to speak with the suspect, who admitted that she was responsible," Gaddis told the paper. "She had been smoking while she worked. When she was fixing the burger, part of the marijuana fell into the burger."

Link

Please, get this upstanding citizen $15 per hour STAT!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.
    New sig

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

is there gonna be riots if all fastfood workers go on strike ?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

No, they'll just lose their jobs and be replaced.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

strikes in the US so suck

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Kas and slurpico would kill somebody.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Lol I would buy 100 mcdoubles and since they don't go bad that would last me a few weeks until they went back to their slave labor job at the drive thru

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    strikes in the US so suck
    the French protest and strike about everything.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Thumbs up

the French protest and strike about everything.
    that's very true, that's why i say strikes in the US ain't shit
    but the french who go on strike get what they want, most of the time

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    12%

You should strike to force Esham to live with you.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    I love cocks you faggot.!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by GODS ROVING SPY Hidden Content
    I sob in my car as i eat my delicious mcdoubles.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Asking $15/hr to work at mcdonalds is ridiculous. I went on combat patrols in the middle east and made much less than that. If they are successful in getting government to increase the minimum wage I expect them to be replaced by machines.

Those people living in their vehicles are doing what they have to do Devin you should do something similar. I had a friend help me a ton right after I finished undergrad. He let me crash in his camper while I was searching for work. I ended up working field nowhere near my degree but I found a paycheck. Granite, I think a monkey probably could do my job (if I knew how to train one, I would bring it to work with me as a service animal and I'd spend the day playing solitaire or something) but I don't make much over $15/hr. I had to invest in myself to get to this point, and it's going to take a lot more work to advance myself further and a lot more time. However, I'll do what it takes, even if that means working 60-70 hrs/week and finding time to study for grad school entrance exams and applying for positions related to my degree. You see, unlike you Devin, I'm a man.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Lol I would buy 100 mcdoubles and since they don't go bad that would last me a few weeks until they went back to their slave labor job at the drive thru
    Seems excessive. I'd just find an Arab deli or something.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Rodger View Post
    Asking $15/hr to work at mcdonalds is ridiculous. I went on combat patrols in the middle east and made much less than that. If they are successful in getting government to increase the minimum wage I expect them to be replaced by machines.

Those people living in their vehicles are doing what they have to do Devin you should do something similar. I had a friend help me a ton right after I finished undergrad. He let me crash in his camper while I was searching for work. I ended up working field nowhere near my degree but I found a paycheck. Granite, I think a monkey probably could do my job (if I knew how to train one, I would bring it to work with me as a service animal and I'd spend the day playing solitaire or something) but I don't make much over $15/hr. I had to invest in myself to get to this point, and it's going to take a lot more work to advance myself further and a lot more time. However, I'll do what it takes, even if that means working 60-70 hrs/week and finding time to study for grad school entrance exams and applying for positions related to my degree. You see, unlike you Devin, I'm a man.
    You went to a warzone and fucking Nebraska to find work, yet these assholes think they deserve double what they make because the union gassed them up into believing it.

My buddy was in the Corps in 2003 and spent his nights smoking Camels while hoping he didn't die in the Sunni Triangle for like 14k a year and these dicks think they deserve more than twice that to work a register?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

yeah, fuck them.

I smoked camels over there too, it was that or marb reds.

Rectangular Business Man Bobby Nipples's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

So what would be your solution? Everyone just go to college or some trade school?
    The world would still need ditch diggers.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Want more money? Make more money.

A very manly muppet Cliff Clavin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

yes. everyone capable of doing so should go to college or trade schools, or apprentice under a skilled worker, for example a carpenter, painter, welder, hvac worker, ect. if you aren't capable, as someone mentioned, im sure there is a ditch that still needs dug.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Michael Hidden Content

And I'm extremely sure that watching my wife piss or sucking on her tits while she's pregnant is extremely fucking depraved and I'm a sick fuck.
    And you're an asshole, Cliff.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    What was once a troll is now the trolled.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Question? Re: McDonalds encourages poor employees to eat less, pawn xmas gifts

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the argument should be that McEmployees shouldn't get a decent wage but that serving soldiers should get a far fucking better wage at least when on tour.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

Re: McDonalds encourages poor employees to eat less, pawn xmas gifts

My head hurts after reading this whole thread...I will have a better response tomorrow. I dont feel like typing my response on my phone.
    © 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

McDonald's encourages me to shit.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    16%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Devin.....There are many jobs out their where you can walk or take a bus. I know not having a car does make it a little harder. I don't want to hear its because of where you live, that's bullshit. There are jobs out their, it just seems like you have a million excuses on why you cant find one. You sound like the people around here, "I'm on unemployment and i don't need to find a job because unemployment pays me X amount." Get off your ass. What makes you so special you feel you have to make $20 an hr doing a job you don't have much experience doing or never went to school for. A lot of companies were the "boss" makes all the money, the "boss" either worked their way up or went to school and worked their ass of to get where they are. So go to school or start from the bottom and work you way up. Quit bitching about the immigrants taking all the jobs. They are taking the jobs nobody wants anyways, or feel they are above..Kinda sounds like your pissed because one took your job and your all butt hurt about it.

As far as you talking about roofing... Did the guys that made more $ than you do a better job? How long have they been doing it for? You may have done it faster, but was their quality better? If i was a contractor Id pay the guys more that did a better job. It may take them a few min longer but the quality is better. Quality gets you more jobs, more jobs give you more $$.

ok...

The McDonald's workers get paid like shit because its a easy job, and like many of you have said mostly high school kids work there and most high school kids will take a job anywhere just so they can have money to buy beer and weed and whatever else their parents wont buy them. If they get $15 an hr, i hope my pay goes up also.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings Devin, but i'm just writing on how i read this thread.

anymore questions or comments?? I have a million things i can discuss about this. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments.

This is my longest post in HC/SM history.
    © 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Thanks for your retort fellow sm member.

poot i don't know where you get the idea that i haven't gone to school to build my ways of solving problems.
    i was going to write you a small glimpse into my life as a student but it ended up sounding like something someone on opra would say. I have many skills, the reason i don't have a profound wealth is because what was mine has been stolen from me many times.
    As well as being subjected to bullshit problem after problem so other people can feel like they accomplished what i have like i feel after watching a great movie. In america people legally cannot work for the first sixteen years of their life, that means for my first sixteen years of life any work i did had no way of being recorded or any kind of records of said life especially after eighteen years when juvenile records are legally sealed shut in USA.
    I don't get how you all could have such unrespectful things to say about me and my life when i've shown all of you countless instances of where my skill shines.

also adds a whole new meaning of my dad telling me how hes going to put anything of mine where the son don't shine. I thought he meant sun, i think he meant he put my earnings and inherentences in places where i have the most difficulty.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

After 3 years though?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin View Post
    i think he meant he put my earnings and inherentences in places where i have the most difficulty.
    so.....the shower?
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    so.....the shower?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    21%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I love how Devin took three years to respond to a post that basically called him lazy....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

He bid his time well...
    Bid?
    Bode?
    He bode his time well, the Master Time Bidder.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    I love how Devin took three years to respond to a post that basically called him lazy....
    #Devinstyle

This thread is so old it has appearances from Serp and Kas.
    17'in in 2019

Rectangular Business Man Bobby Nipples's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

Quote Originally Posted by COBRA View Post
    He bid his time well...
    Bid?
    Bode?
    He bode his time well, the Master Time Bidder.
    ...bade?
    ...bidet?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nuffy again.

On some level, maybe we should give him some credit for finding it.

Thread Information