Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poast 10 things that you have done IRL that no other SM member has..

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Poast 10 things that you have done IRL that no other SM member has..

I think that this thread may end up with some interesting stories coming out of it. Simply enough, just a poast a list of ten things that you have done in real life that you feel that absolutely no other member of SM has experienced.

1. I was cock-blocked from my first interracial hook-up because I had Wicked Dub's "Bad Habits" on my Mp3 player (despite hundreds of attempts to delete it).

2. I have exposed an international war criminal to medical fraud thus allowing his death sentence trial to continue.

3. I have sang "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane on karaoke...in a mental health facility.

4. I have been given a doctor's note which gave me permission to leave work and class at any moment I needed to masturbate.

5. I have snorted opiates on the gold-rimmed sink in one of Saddam Hussein's palaces.

6. I once woke up in my truck to the site of a fellow SM member beating his meat while he was still fully asleep in the passenger seat.

7. I have arranged a back-door real emergency getaway for Jerry the King Lawler and his underage mistress after he enraged a whole gymnasium of rednecks who still think wrestling is real.

8. I was the part of a search-and-rescue team after a tornado and was ordered to extract a victim from underneath a pile of rubble...and the victim turned out to be a life-size sex doll.

9. I have had a deranged Vietnam veteran attempt to murder me over a case of road rage while I was barricaded inside an actual police station.

10. I took a massive Larry-like dump in the same bathroom stall where Mick Jaggers locked himself in during a cocaine binge and wrote the lyrics to Wild Horses on the door to the stall.

There were probably several better ones that I could've came up with, but I'm positive that these are ten that no other SM member has experienced. So what ya'll got? I'm interested..

Solo so Godlike hobo Nite Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Re: Poast 10 things that you have done IRL that no other SM member has..

Made front cover of the star tribune for reading to my younger brother

Had sex
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin View Post
    Made front cover of the star tribune for having sex with my younger brother
    Well...that's 1 thing that makes you stand out from the crowd Devin.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I feel like nothing interesting in my life has ever happened, after reading WJ's

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

WJ just wanted to brag about himself, obviously.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy Hidden Content
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Marrow Hidden Content
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by FRANTIK View Post
    I feel like nothing interesting in my life has ever happened, after reading WJ's
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post

Nah, not at all the case. I have poasted about moast of that stuff in the past between HC and here. I know that with all the other degenerates here that some pretty crazy stuff has happened. I know that I have read some interesting stuff from the both of you as well. I only made this thread in attempt to drag out some crazy info from other poasters that they may not have shared before.

Rectangular Business Man Bobby Nipples's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

1. I pissed on a crowd of Panic At the Disco fans waiting in line outside the House of Blues... from 50 floors up.

2. I earned a PADI Aquanaut certification living in an underwater facility for 2 weeks.

3. I've read the entire collected works of Edgar Allen Poe and HP Lovecraft.

4. I've eaten 50 hardboiled eggs in one sitting. Yes, like Cool Hand Luke.

5. I've been arrested for possession of a felony amount of stems. Yes, stems.

6. I intervened in a stabbing. Didn't get stabbed.

7. Organized a hip-hop show at a lesbian bar, rapped about my dick.

8. Successfully performed a backflip from swing to swing on a real live trapeze.

9. Fucked the granddaughter of a ranking SS Nazi officer... came on her swastika tattoo. (Bonus: Fucked the daughter one of the "co-leaders" of the Latin Kings.)

10. Eaten all kinds of strange foods including bull testicles, alligator, conch penis, shark, pig brain, urchin, rat, etc.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

MY LIFE HAS BEEN BORING.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

One time, I wanted a Burger King burger, but McDonald's French fries, so I got both.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

I've had a lot of fun in my day but don't think I've done anything that hasn't been done before. I'll just list what I've done that I'm pretty sure none of my friends have.

1. When I was a kid I used to shit on people's porches as revenge.

2. Used to prostitute my homegirl to some of my friends for liquor, cigarettes, and small amounts of money. Barely gave her anything. Also had her recruit bitches for threesomes. I filmed 1 of them. She's hot, btw (or at least used to be)

3. Got knocked out in front of my whole school bus. Everyone got off the bus to watch the fight. Even the bus driver stayed.

4. Filmed my wife eat my ass out (while I had hemorrhoids).

5. Was a white Blood and not once got fucked up for it. Even while locked up.

6. Thought I had a child for 5 years just to find out it wasn't mine (still have her birthday tatted on me)

7. Got married all because a bet

8. Encouraged/witnessed incest activity (not between me and family, you asshole)

9. Jacked off in classrooms with people there. Jacked off in a mini van on the way to Florida with my whole family inside.

10. Fucked a mom and a daughter. Not in the same time, but they were both home and well aware.
    Last edited by Howdy; 11-10-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    I'm not sure how many times I can look at howdy's ass before I start developing homosexual tendencies.
    6. Made my wife orgasm at least 24 times in one day. There may have been bigger days, I just don't remember the number. Howdy is a close second with making my wife cum 19 times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

1. Fucked my girlfriend's (at the time) best friend while my girlfriend was sleeping in the same bed.

2. Fucked a deaf girl in the butt. She offered it by typing "fuck my ass" on her phone and showing me her phone.

3. Won an award at a legit music award's show in my state.

4. Never been drunk in my life.

5. Went on a date with a tranny. She/he told me through text AFTER the date.

6. Got paid by Boondox to delete a thread on HC. Just kidding..or am I...

7. Jerked off on a cat, by accident.

8. Started the "fuckin magnets, how do they work" meme. I've never made a big deal out of it, because no one would believe me or care either way.

9. Stood in a wrestling ring with Rob Van Dam last year. Not a big deal, but still cool..plus, I'm running out of interesting things to add.

10. Jerked off 11 times in one day.

A very manly muppet Cliff Clavin's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

1. I've made wooden swords and fought in epic battles with them. Almost took the eye out of this guy who was in charge of the munitions and explosions in the movie The Alamo.

2. I've stood beside Shaggy and J and helped douse the crowd in Faygo. Later, got high with 2pacs group The Outlawz, as well as Blaze, ABK, Kamala The Ugandan Giant, The Franchise, and Greg The Hammer Valentine. This was all in one setting. And before the first gathering.

3. Drank beer and got high with David Crosby whilst we watched Country Joe McDonald perform.

4. Walked around a National Rainbow Gathering being giving dose after dose after dose of LSD from random strangers, ended up just walking away from it and hitchhiking half way across the country before I came down.

5. Fucked Mike Patton's ex-wife.

6. I've seen Pantera and The Grateful Dead live. Of course I've seen tons of bands, but those two can never be replicated.

7. I was a carnie for a while, and traveled with a fair, spending most of my time drunk, and/or coked out, and banging a bunch of older married women everywhere I went.

8. Got married to a virgin, still with her and approaching the 18yr mark.

9. While standing under a basketball goal in my school gym, I once kicked a smaller girl's basketball all the way the other side and made a basket, perfect swoosh. Wasn't aiming or anything, was just kicking the shit out of basketballs with a half dozen other people during a PE class with a substitute teacher that was lazing in a chair sleeping. only a few people saw it and no one believed it.

10. I train MMA, have won gold and silver medals at grappling competitions, and I have 2 fights scheduled in the near future. Waiting to get the details confirmed on a Dec 6th fight, and have a confirmed fight for Jan 24th, 2015, at an event that's expected to break the attendance records for MMA events in our state.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Michael Hidden Content

And I'm extremely sure that watching my wife piss or sucking on her tits while she's pregnant is extremely fucking depraved and I'm a sick fuck.
    And you're an asshole, Cliff.
    What was once a troll is now the trolled.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

Damn. All this time, I though you were as boring as me. You did some fun shit in the 60s. I'm jealous of all of you

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Doap poasts.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I THINK THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

......nothing's new. Nowhere to explore.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

I knew that ya'll had some doap stories.

Assholes, lol.

Repped all of you except Bobby Nipples...I gotta spread my love around some more before I can rape you again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

1. AMASSED A HUGE VHS COLLECTION WITH OVER 5000 TAPES

2. GETTING BOONDOX TO DISS ME ON A CD.

3. PUT A LOADED GUN TO THE BACK OF A HOOKER'S HEAD.

4. 2 GIRLS I DATED AT THE SAME TIME BOTH BECAME HOOKERS

5. I ATE 23 HITS OF ACID ONE NIGHT.

6. FIRST TIME I DID COKE, I SNORTED A GRAM LINE.

7. I GOT MY DOOR KICKED IN BY A SWAT TEAM AND ONLY SPENT 23 HOURS IN JAIL.

8. TOOK CARE OF 26 CATS IN SINCE OCT 08.

9. WRECKED AN SUV AT 70MPH WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF GREEN AND DIDNT GET CAUGHT, OR DIE.

10. FUCKED MY ARM UP AT WORK AND REQUIRED SURGERY.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

WEEDO...your number 2 was the shit of forum legend.

Peace my ninjas
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I shot Trayvon and blamed it on that ignorant fuck
    I ain't fuckin' with you or anything that you do

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    29%

1. I have seen my own guts.

That's about it really.

I had my appendix removed when I was really young, and had multiple operations on the area due to complications. Once, they had to leave the incision open and just pack it with sterilized gauze 3 times a day. In between them unpacking and re packing it, I looked in the hole and saw my own insides. It was kinda nasty.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

I got enough material to do a second list. This one is mostly random "stories you'd hear at a party" type shit. I've actually done a lot of wild and crazy shit, despite the fact I seem to be a pretty uptight and straight-edge honkie for the last half a dozen years or more. I'll never divulge near the level of crazy sexual experiences ive had, unlike frantic and howdy. im just too private for that shit. I love reading about their exploits, but just thinking about telling some of my stories embarrasses the shit out of me.

1. A bunch of my friends and I, about a dozen or so of us, had an LSD party, and were tripping balls. Somewhere in the depths of our madness, we got really fucking hungry and so I made everyone grilled cheeses. Don't know what I did to them, but everyone swore they were the best grilled cheeses in the world, ever. Even after we came down tripping. Even years later, some of them still bring it up. And I have no idea what I did, I don't even have a clear memory of making them, I just seemed to think about making them, and suddenly I was standing there with a plate full of grilled cheese feeding the tripping masses.

2. On my second run at a National Rainbow Gathering, I was eating some random hippie shit, lentils and rice and indian spices, and got a horrible belly ache. So I had a couple of Pepto Bismol chewables, and put them in my mouth as I went to bed. Little did I know if you do that, it can harmlessly turn the inside of your mouth black. I'm talking black tongue, gums, teeth, the whole deal. Looked like I'd ate a bunch of cancer. So in the morning I had a planned meet up with these suburban upperclass hippies to trade some hippie shit (incense and beads, ya I fucking know I just said incense and beads) for some LSD. Not knowing I had blackmouth, I opened up for them to drip the acid on my tongue and got to watch a bunch of burb kids freak the fuck out. The guy held his arm out as far as he could to drip the acid on my tongue and jerked his hand back like I was going to bite his hand off. They then hurridly got the fuck out of there, practically ran away. My buddies were rolling on the ground laughing, because I didn't have a mirror and know what the fuck was up and these poor rich kids acted like they'd been scarred for life. I'm sure it made for a hell of a story, them not knowing why a random dude in the woods mouth would be charcoal black as if I'd eaten a bowl full of burnt tumors.

3. I had this huge multi-state get together with this company I was with in my early twenties, everyone met up from all over the state and we took over the 4th floor on a Holiday Inn Express in Atlanta, GA, and everyone partied like wild people, I'm talking from the CEO all the way down. Blunts and liquor were everywhere, and I ended up with my hotel room being invaded by 10-15 super hot, drunken horny, half dressed sluts that decided I was safe because I was one of the only married people. I spent the night drinking myself to sleep while mostly or all the way naked broads were laying around everywhere talking about how horny they were but didn't want to cheat on their BF's, and wasn't it a good thing Rick was married, or we'd be fucking his brains out right now? It was a rough situation.

4. Challenged the two toughest guys in my area to a fight when I was a teenager and got away with it. One of them had gotten a random barn cat as a present to a gf, who proceeded to say "i fucking hate cats" so they decided to make the most out of it, and were playing football in a parking lot with the poor thing. I intervened, took the cat and dared them to make a move to stop me. They could have destroyed me, but i guess something about how pissed off i was backed them off. My mom named him this lame ass name Morris, and he ended up being my best friend for a dozen years or so until he passed away. I still miss that silly cat. He was just a plain gray and white splotched alley cat, but I loved him.

5. Once held a Diamond Backed Rattlesnake in my hands. Venom sacs and fangs intact. Some people i met had made it a pet, and taken a lot of time with it, so i figured it was worth the risk for that once in a lifetime thrill. It was amazing, even though im not a reptile person. It looked me in the eyes and flicked my nose with its tongue. Pretty incredible.

6. I've been a Firefighter, a Lifeguard, a CNA, Urban Forester, Blacksmith, Security Guard, and Baker, among a lot other less notable things like Telemarketer, Line Cook, ect. Always thought it would be neat to try my hand at Bounty Hunting but just never got the gumption to do it.

7. I used to rap, most of you know that shitty fact, but the pinnacle of that whole experience was when our CD was used as the first prize in a wet t-shirt contest. the crowd was around 300 big, we'd just performed, and almost 20 girls participated. The downer, (would have been a plus for some of you) was that almost all of them were underage, a couple of them 13 and 14. I was 23. The oldest guy of our trio was 25, and far from being disappointed, he was groping the shit out of the girls, living the dream. It was actually both the best and worst exp of my limited shitty rap career, the whole ordeal and my buddies pedo-ness pretty much was the nail in the coffin, i never performed after that or recorded anymore songs. Nothing says "I'm too old for this bullshit" like a wet tshirt contest filled with jr high aged participants.

8. I'm (so far) breaking the chain in a 5 generation cycle of dead-beat dads that ended everything by suicide. I've survived one suicide attempt when i was young, and pretty much got that stupidity out of my system. My dad did a bunch of coke, got into a closed garage, and let his Fiat monoxide his ass to perma-sleep. Grandpa hung himself in jail while being held on charges of raping a 14yr old girl. Great granddad tried to rob a train, failed, got holed up in the train and shot himself rather than going to jail. Great, Great grandpappy jumped off a 6 story building, after gambling himself into bankruptcy.

9. I once got waaay too drunk on Black Velvet. We were on the upper story of this old house with crazy tall floors, and i could only go downstairs by crawling. The motion of trying to crawl made me vomit and i lost control, ended up sliding down a long flight of stairs face first, vomiting the whole way, curled up in a ball at the base of the stairs and shit myself. My gf was completely disgusted and abandoned me on the spot. Her much hotter best friend, who i thought I'd never have a chance with, took care of me all night, helped me to the shower, cleaned me up, fed me, and fucked the hell out of me in the morning. We were close friends and fuck buddies all the way up until i met my wife. Kinda drifted apart after that.

10. Got ran over by a car going 45. It hit me, then hit its brakes. I broke my right femur and have to have a rod put in, but a small part of me was very pleased that I'd totaled that fucking car. It looked like it'd hit a tree, and besides the leg break, i only have a few scrapes from hitting the road after they slammed on their brakes, shooting me forward. I bragged about how badly i fucked that car up for years.
    Last edited by Cliff Clavin; 11-10-2014 at 10:54 PM.

And I'm extremely sure that watching my wife piss or sucking on her tits while she's pregnant is extremely fucking depraved and I'm a sick fuck.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    32%

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Of course you have enough material for a second list Cliff...you've lived twice as long as all of us lol.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Journal View Post
    Of course you have enough material for a second list Cliff...you've lived twice as long as all of us lol.
    true enough, but I balance that out with the fact I haven't done much that's interesting except the MMA stuff in my thirties, so I'm still pretty much pulling my stories from the same age range as you guys.

but even with that said, I have enough material for probably at least another couple lists before I reached stories I was too ashamed or embarrassed to tell

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

I GOT ALOT OF GREAT STORIES, MOST WERE ILLEGAL SHIT....I KNOW HALF MY POASTED LIST WAS LESS THAN LEGAL.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    I GOT ALOT OF GREAT STORIES, MOST WERE ILLEGAL SHIT....I KNOW HALF MY POASTED LIST WAS LESS THAN LEGAL.
    most of my best stories involve LSD.

except my shrooms story. The last time I took shrooms, about 8 years ago, it'd already been several years before that, and I tripped HARD. Ate two caps and two stems because I remembered being 'hardcore' only to realize I wasn't that hardcore anymore. spent most of my time in a car too scared to get out, and terrified it was going to crumple inwards and crush me. Finally had a good time when I tried to go to bed. Was trying to put on this fitted sheet, and it settled over my head, was very transparent, and I suddenly became a jellyfish. The sheet was my jelly-body, and I walked around my house at 2am making "bleep bloop" noises and moving my arms and the sheet like I was a jelly fish exploring the deep sea. It was one of the funnest trips I'd ever had, especially seeing as it started off as one of the worst.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

TRIPPING IS GREAT. BUT I HAVENT REALLY HAD A CHANCE TO EAT LIKE I USED TO, I GOTTA BABYSIT THE GF. I REMEMBER EATING 10 STRIPS AND HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS. PEOPLE TELLING ME TO EAT HALF AN 1/8 OF SHROOMS, AND I ATE THE QUARTER IN FRONT OF EM. LOTS OF FRIENDS OVERDOSING ON X PILLS. MY 20s WERE CRAZY AS FUCK AND IM AMAZED I MADE IT OUT OF THEM, I GUESS I OWE THAT TO MY GIRL.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

DRIVING LONG DISTANCES TRIPPING LEFT ME WITH A FEW STORIES. SO DID TEXAS AND ALL
    THE X.

1. I DROVE FROM CLEVELAND TO MY MOMS HOUSE(LIKE 3HRS), AFTER ACCIDENTALLY DOSING MYSELF [FIRE & ICE TOUR], IT WAS CRAZY. HAD WALK IN FRONT OF COPS AT THE REST STOP. MY CAR CONTAINED MY HUNTER S THOMPSON STYLE CD CASE...CD CASE WAS GUTTED AND HELD A TRAY AND CIGAR BOX OF GOODIES.

2. ANOTHER TIME I DOSED UP THINKING WE HAD ANOTHER DAY AT THE FESTIVAL, WE DIDNT. I LEFT ASAP AND FOLLOWED THE SEMI IN FRONT OF ME. THE TAILIGHTS TURNED INTO RED AND GREEN GLOWSTICK "X" SHAPES.

3. I BOUGHT SOME "DOSES" IN BUFFALO AND THEY SENT ME ON A 3 DAY LONG BAD TRIP, DURING WHICH I DROVE FROM PA TO SOMEWHERE IN OHIO FOR A HALLOWICKED SHOW, THEN DROVE TO MY DADS IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS. I DNT KNOW HOW I MADE IT. I CUT THAT SHEET UP INTO 300 HITS AND PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WAS THE BEST DOSES THEY EVER HAD.

4. I REMEMBER ONCE I WAS GETTING SHIT MAILED TO ME WHEN I LIVED IN PA. I ORDERED A JAR OF X, DUDE SENDS A OZ OF BLOW.

5. FLYING FROM CALI TO CHICAGO WITH WEED IN MY POCKET. THAT I FORGOT WAS IN THERE UNTIL AFTER I GOT PAST SECURITY

6. ONCE IN ORLANDO, I GOT TO A PLANE WITH THE WRONG TICKET, AFTER HAVING IT CHECKED, WITH MY ID BY 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE...MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED. I DROVE TO CHARLOTTE AND GOT TO THE PLANE BUT GOT TURNED BACK BEACUSE I DIDNT GET THE EXTRA SECURITY SCREENING, THEY MADE ME WALK BACK TO SECURITY AND TELL THEM TO SEARCH ME BETTER.

7. VEGAS, I WALKED FROM THE STRIP TO FREEMONT STREET DRUNK AND ROLLING. I ALSO ATE A BUNCH OF ACID AND WATCHED RANGO IN THE CASIO AND SAW PENN & TELLER.

8. HELPED MY FRIEND BUILD A DUNE BUGGY OUT OF A 4 WHEELER AND SQUARE TUBING. THEN USED IT TO FUCK WITH THE LOCAL COPS.

9. BURNED DOWN A SHED BY A BASEBALL FIELD ALL DRUNK. I JUST WANTED TO STEAL THE RIDING MOWER, BUT IT WAS CHAINED TO THE CEMENT SLAB, SO I FOUND A GAS CAN...

10. ATE ACID AND WENT ON THE "ITS A SMALL WORLD" RIDE AT DISNEY WORLD.....DONT EVER DO THAT.

IM TRYING TO GET A THREESOME WITH MY FRIENDS GF. HE'S GOING BEHIND HER BACK, I WANNA CUM ON HER FACE.
    Last edited by MASTERWEEDO; 11-11-2014 at 01:07 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Yeah he doesn't even care to read the replies he's straight just gloating
    Malibu drift and Slide through the drive through right passed you while I laugh full blast of gas while you thrash and crash that piece of trash to impress a piece of ass may I ask why you don't wear a mask you ugly task of plastic bastered work my distaste of your disgrace compares to the point of this place for fuck sake

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

I can tell the difference between I can't believe its not butter and real butter

I got a kid to eat worms by convincing him they were candy.
    I got my dick sucked from the back like Wut ... still don't know why she juanted to do that

Didn't read cliffs boring ass second list

Beat serpico in a battle of wits every time. Got Weedo east side and Larry to send me music Cuz me so poe

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    5%

- Lost my fingertip in like 09 or some shit, sewer lid fell on top of it.

- drank 4 - 4lokos in a half hour got into a fight with my ex and ended up in jail for a day. she dropped the charges, bout a month later we broke up for like a year, got back together, got an apartment together and I dipped. Wasn't working out.

- I've had deja vu happen to me atleast 4 times and I remember the dreams plain as day still. When I was 17 I kept having a dream about a blonde (had it twice) and it ended up being my ex. The weird part is, we were quiet as fuck when we chilled for the first time but I got her number called her and linked up and it went from there. The other deja vu was my pap dieing and my dog dieing. I had it in my dream the night before, woke up to the news.

- Never had a threesome, came awfully close tho. It was suppost to be me and my friend with some school teacher but I ain't tryna be in a room with a dude naked, not afraid to just grosses me out.. I like my space.

I ate 20 perc 30's and didn't die, was high for a long ass time.

Also did a brick a heroin and didn't die in 2011. (50 bags)

And that's about all I Can remember now.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

When I was a wee lad I got severely intoxicated (five beers) when I was 16. Took some pills my friend told me to take and ended up pissing in a tent that was housing the 'hot' chicks of the evening.

Same friend once whipped his dick out when we were drinking and asked if it was average, he was huge, in comparison to myself. I told him he would do alright.

Once had to do a field sobriety test after drinking two forties of OE, while underage. Was obviously intoxicated but the state trooper let me off.

Let a bitch blow me for a line of blow.

Took three hits of X and snorted an 8ball, apparently after I fell asleep my friends kept checking in to see if I was still alive.

Went through extreme benzo withdrawls when I moved up to NY from TN.

Flirted and fucked this bitch who was insane and in love with withe juggalo culture. Five minutes after I busted she was arguing with her boyfriend about cheating on her.

The first party I attended after relocating to TN niggas wrote all sorts of shit on me. 'Welcome To Tennessee' being the largest.

Had a xanax fueled weekend with my best friend in TN and ran continuous trains on his girl. He is now married to her and has children with her.

Banged most of my friends current or ex girlfriends.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Since I've done no drugs and don't really drink/party/socialize, mine will have to be fairly vanilla to be unique around here lol. I don't really feel like making a 'heel' list of why I'm better than each and every one of you here in this arena tonight either.

1. Made out against the gates of Buckingham Palace with future wife, whom I stole away from another man. Drop the zero and get with the hero, I says.

2. Used to wear a blue mechanic's suit (not a sad mechanic), drive around, and attack religious protestors.

3. Had a high school football pre-game tradition of stealing and eating a 1 lb block of cheese.

4. Bought the first Dark Lotus CD used from some store, only to find it was a CD for some band called Rocket From The Crypt or something. Since I knew nothing about the DL cd (no title, no track list,), I didn't really know it wasn't DL until about the second time through. I was little and had very little internets.

5. Never once painted my face up like a clown.

7. Lost over 130 lbs.

8. Drove a train.

9. Had sex with/dated my aunt for over 6 years.

10. Have been electrically shocked three times.
    I - Gas stove ignition element. The screwdriver is still magnetized, over 15 years later.
    II - Car battery. I actually saw stars, like in Super Mario. Giant yellow stars.
    III - Christmas lights. I stood there, wondering why my finger was feeling weird. At that point I may have developed a tolerance to it.

I'm constantly doing little things all of the time that I don't think they ever build up to mind-blowing things.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Howdy Hidden Content
    You're a fag for needing pep talks on how to handle jokes/insults by people on a message board.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by The Mailman Hidden Content
    two grown fucking men, one afraid of clouds, the other of the sun
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DeadEnd Hidden Content
    Is this a pro juggalo site, btw? I noticed a thread where people were taking wrestling really really serious. Is that what this is?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I want to know more about this aunt-fucking scenario!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

One time, I wanted a Burger King burger, but McDonald's French fries, so I got both.
    /ENDTHREAD

17'in in 2019

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

I once lost my best friend because I showed him my balls. He climbed out on my roof to take a piss. When he went to climb back in the window, he poked his head inside, looked to the right, and my nuts were all up in his face. He laughed it off. But then I didn't see him for a week. So me and my other friends went to his place to find out where he'd been all week. I hid around the corner, and one of my friends says to him "let's go to Shane's". He says "I'm never going to his house again. He's fucking gay". I laughed about it to my friends, but was actually pretty sad. We literally never talked again.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need a minimum of at least three guys in a room to whip your balls out without it being suspect.
    I promote Sutter Kain music - I fuck up. I play video games - I fuck up. I try to love someone more than my whole life - I fuck up.

Signature will be temporarily down with the Klown.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

I'm sorry, but Ninny's list is the best.

Almost had a threesome, but it was with another dude? If its only one gal and multiple dudes, that's not worthy of using the title "threesome". Sure, there might have technically just been three of you, but ya'll know what I'm sayin'. And its not even a big deal to have one, I mean its awesome in the right setting, but nothing super extraordinary. Its easy to talk girls into threesomes, at least it was many moons ago and it seems to me girls have only gotten sluttier over the years.

and did a "brick" of heroin? 50bags? you surely mean over a decent length of time, otherwise I'm calling you a goddamn liar, ain't no way 4lokos nimmy is taking more hair-on than layne staley and surviving to post about it on SM, lol.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    27%

I once lost my best friend because I showed him my balls. He climbed out on my roof to take a piss. When he went to climb back in the window, he poked his head inside, looked to the right, and my nuts were all up in his face. He laughed it off. But then I didn't see him for a week. So me and my other friends went to his place to find out where he'd been all week. I hid around the corner, and one of my friends says to him "let's go to Shane's". He says "I'm never going to his house again. He's fucking gay". I laughed about it to my friends, but was actually pretty sad. We literally never talked again.
    I used to work with a guy who was always showing his dick and balls off. Practiced what he called "cock-and-balls origami". It was always a surprise, too. "hey, such and such!" and the when you turned to look, there it was, all mashed into different shapes. "its a brain!" "its a hamburger!" "its a snake swallowing its own tail!" "its a sailboat!"
    he got some pretty strong reactions from some guys, "what a faggot!" or worse. but on the other hand, I don't know if ive ever met anyone who got more 9 and 10 level broads to drop panties.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Anti - Hat3 View Post
    - Lost my fingertip in like 09 or some shit, sewer lid fell on top of it.

- drank 4 - 4lokos in a half hour got into a fight with my ex and ended up in jail for a day. she dropped the charges, bout a month later we broke up for like a year, got back together, got an apartment together and I dipped. Wasn't working out.

- I've had deja vu happen to me atleast 4 times and I remember the dreams plain as day still. When I was 17 I kept having a dream about a blonde (had it twice) and it ended up being my ex. The weird part is, we were quiet as fuck when we chilled for the first time but I got her number called her and linked up and it went from there. The other deja vu was my pap dieing and my dog dieing. I had it in my dream the night before, woke up to the news.

- Never had a threesome, came awfully close tho. It was suppost to be me and my friend with some school teacher but I ain't tryna be in a room with a dude naked, not afraid to just grosses me out.. I like my space.

I ate 20 perc 30's and didn't die, was high for a long ass time.

Also did a brick a heroin and didn't die in 2011. (50 bags)

And that's about all I Can remember now.
    50 BAGS IS A BUNDLE, NOT A BRICK.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

I want to know more about this aunt-fucking scenario!
    Who doesn't?
    You're a fag for needing pep talks on how to handle jokes/insults by people on a message board.
    Is this a pro juggalo site, btw? I noticed a thread where people were taking wrestling really really serious. Is that what this is?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Why did you have to lie, Nimmy? Everyone else was being honest. Cumming on cats, fucking aunts, waking up to Madhatter beating off in your truck, and getting Boondox to diss you... Can't you take this a little bit more serious?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
    I used to work with a guy who was always showing his dick and balls off. Practiced what he called "cock-and-balls origami". It was always a surprise, too. "hey, such and such!" and the when you turned to look, there it was, all mashed into different shapes. "its a brain!" "its a hamburger!" "its a snake swallowing its own tail!" "its a sailboat!"
    he got some pretty strong reactions from some guys, "what a faggot!" or worse. but on the other hand, I don't know if ive ever met anyone who got more 9 and 10 level broads to drop panties.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf, def put that in the youtube box.
    Last edited by REPtile; 11-13-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich's Avatar
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

what song does boondox diss WEEDO on?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    17%

04. Weedo Hurt My Feelings

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

I can't remember my stories anymore, but I'm pretty sure I did some cool shit at some point in my life.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Meg Hidden Content
    I'm probably smarter then you Tranny Tucker.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Dego Locc Hidden Content
    Male faggot has been up my ass all day

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

Oh! I gave myself a Super Mensa tattoo on my shin. Nobody else is gonna be stupid enough to do that.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Von Erich View Post
    what song does boondox diss WEEDO on?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

That song is about Sam, obviously.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I'm calling bullshit on the 50 bags of heroine.

Sorry mang. That just simply aint true.
    Let me just do a bump real quick to get my head straight....

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on the 50 bags of heroine.

Sorry mang. That just simply aint true.

IM SURE THEY SOLD IT TO HIS DUMBASS AS HEROIN.

Richmond mother fucking Virginia... no not vagina... I wish it was Vagina though.
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I've done heroin just never banged it. Don't think I could ever do that. I'd sooner suck a dick for kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also- I've never done anything cool IRL. My life is basically a tragedy.

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

They probably sold Nimmy benadryl as heroin. He seems like an easy sting.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Ketchup View Post
    They probably sold Nimmy benadryl as heroin. He seems like an easy sting.
    I WAS THINKING IT WAS DRIED OUT BROWN SUGAR OR COMPACT POWDER.

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

Sugar wouldn't work because its too sweet, you'd instantly know. The makeup would work as a cut. Benadryl works as a doppleganger because it makes people drowsy and tastes like shit, so the ignorant/stupid (Nimmy) think they're getting the real thing. I've seen it a hundred times.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Ketchup View Post
    Sugar wouldn't work because its too sweet, you'd instantly know. The makeup would work as a cut. Benadryl works as a doppleganger because it makes people drowsy and tastes like shit, so the ignorant/stupid (Nimmy) think they're getting the real thing. I've seen it a hundred times.
    Weedo's such a n00b.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

NO, I JUST DONT GIVE NIMMY THAT MUCH CREDIT....AND I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE SELL BROWN SUGAR AND COMPACT POWDER TO PEOPLE.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

RawKetchup's such a n00b

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Multi vitamins is where its at. Lil brown brown never killed anybody. Just give em a bad headache.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

My brother spent like 5 GS on a bag of oatmeal. Its safe to say he was a little more than pissed off at those niggers

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

NO, I JUST DONT GIVE NIMMY THAT MUCH CREDIT....AND I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE SELL BROWN SUGAR AND COMPACT POWDER TO PEOPLE.
    I've seen people get sold some shady shit too, but they always knew it was bunk after they did it. I guess I'm giving Nimmy too much credit for assuming he'd know the difference between sugar, heroin, and benadryl.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

My brother spent like 5 GS on a bag of oatmeal. Its safe to say he was a little more than pissed off at those niggers
    First whites and now black people? Sheesh, you Natives are always trying to put someone down for your own stupidity.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

1. defeated ric Flair in May, 1984 for the NWA CWorld Heavyweight championship.

2. Lost my foot in a motorcycle accident

3. Defeated Mr. Perfect for the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

4. Fathered an incredibly hot daughter.

5. done more pills and blow than anyone else ever.

6. Crushed my surgically repaired foot trying to walk across the hospital room to get a cheeseburger.

7. Became a world champion discus thrower.

someone give me 3 more lol

vCash
    Poasts
    HLB
    27%

8. Shot yourself in the chest

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

ah yes, I forgot about that one

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

First whites and now black people? Sheesh, you Natives are always trying to put someone down for your own stupidity.
    Tbh most natives wouldn't mind white people as much if they didn't bring muks over here

Latitude 43 38' 55.92"N Longitude 21 52' 6.30"E
    vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    14%

1 dated and fucked a porn star

2 co owned a strip club

3 became a board certified mortician

4 got fired from a funeral home for playing death metal while embalming some one

5 flipped Danny Masterson off on the I5 highway in L A

6 been in two movies

7 got a girl preggo at age 14

8 made a chick get an abortion

9 been to europe 7 times

10 Got out of a speeding ticket by lieing to the cop that my chunky girlfriend at the time was giving birth
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.
    ― Al Capone

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    18%

Theserb wins

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

Shit even just last night I ripped three bottles of cava from a nightshop, got caught and was hit in the face. Just an hour ago I left the store with a pizza and 5 bottles of cava.

My life is fucked up

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -1%

I live with dignity, that's probably seen rarely around here.
    Have all my teeth.
    Not fat nor inbred.
    Dont watch wrasslin.
    No unwed kids
    Im not a nigger, I know that one sets me apart.
    My car doesnt have a donut on it.
    I never got a barbwire tattoo.
    No govt, assistance.
    And I never sucked shit.

All those set me pretty far from the average mensa pack.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

I figured you might be a dirty Jew.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEnd View Post
    I never got a barbwire tattoo.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    19%

Quote Originally Posted by TheSerb View Post
    1 dated and fucked a porn star

2 co owned a strip club

3 became a board certified mortician

4 got fired from a funeral home for playing death metal while embalming some one

5 flipped Danny Masterson off on the I5 highway in L A

6 been in two movies

7 got a girl preggo at age 14

8 made a chick get an abortion

9 been to europe 7 times

10 Got out of a speeding ticket by lieing to the cop that my chunky girlfriend at the time was giving birth
    Number one, six, seven, and eight are all related.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

lulz

I've also dated a porn star.... but Ive fucked more than I can count. Whats dope is I dated her before she was in porn... then again while she was in porn only because she was in porn.

I got in a fist fight with Dexter Holland on the warped tour in 05 I think it was. Then got kicked off Warped Tour the following week.

My younger brothers band was on Ozzfest... and I went along with him for a week and got his band kicked off of ozzfest for fucking with Slipknot. (I was secretly jealous of his success.... he's in movies and tv shows now though so fuck him.... as matter of fact he was on that cop show with LL Cool J and he invited me out to LA to go to a party... and LL Cool J and my younger brother were all of sudden like these good friends... my younger brother was even calling him Todd... fuck that I kept calling him LL.... I made a total ass out of myself that night and got so drunk we were asked to leave... my brother didnt care... or maybe he did.... fuck him)
    Last edited by Nuffy; 08-11-2016 at 01:08 PM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

my younger brother was even calling him Todd... fuck that I kept calling him LL....
    ...isn't his name supposed to be "James" or something? "Cool James"?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Nipples View Post
    ...isn't his name supposed to be "James" or something? "Cool James"?
    TODD IS HIS MIDDLE NAME, JAMES IS ALSO HIS FATHERS FIRST NAME.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Lulz Re: Poast 10 things that you have done IRL that no other SM member has..

I got in a fist fight with Dexter Holland on the warped tour in 05 I think it was.
    good, he's clearly one of the worst singers ever

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

TODD IS HIS MIDDLE NAME, JAMES IS ALSO HIS FATHERS FIRST NAME.
    Damn... you really know you've made it when you start addressing mua'fuckas by their middle-name.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

Apparently he goes by Todd.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

Apparently he goes by Todd.
    That's confusing, given that he's the one who chose to be "Ladies Love Cool James", rather than "Ladies Love Cool Todd".
    Damn, homeboy has two first names and both of them are nerdy as fuck.

I would persistently refer to him as "Cool James".

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    19%

I've never called a single person by their middle name.... nor have I heard that done by anyone else either. Maybe it's a West/Southwest (pun intended) thing.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
    and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
    He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

That's confusing, given that he's the one who chose to be "Ladies Love Cool James", rather than "Ladies Love Cool Todd".

I would persistently refer to him as "Cool James".
    I'D CALL HIM CJ, I WOULD ALWAYS YELL AT HIM FOR NOT FOLLOWING RANDOM TRAINS.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

I think he goes by Todd... I know lots of people that go by their middle name instead of their first name. Typically has to do something with the father.

For example, my grandfather was Juan Francisco, and went by 'Johnnie' or 'Frank'... my father is Juan Antonio and goes by Tony, my oldest brother is Juan Antonio... also goes by Tony. Then my second oldest brother is Carlo Francisco...but he just goes by Lito, even though his name isnt Carlito... but when he was a baby my dad called him Carlito... then eventually Lito. Weird right?

my homie growing up his name is James Christian... and he wanted to be cool like Christian Slater and so everyone called him Christian... fuck that... I call him Jamie... and have for years.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

I think he goes by Todd...
    But like I'm sayin', shouldn't that make him LL Cool T?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    22%

J sounds way better.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

J sounds way better.
    I also prefer J over LL.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    26%

Yeah, I have a few friends who prefer to go by their middle name. In my experience, it's always because they dislike their papa.

I had a friend whose last name is McGaha. Pronounced: Mick-Gacky. Never understood that.

Todd ain't nerdy

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

-Smoked a blunt with Vanilla Ice.

-Died and was Narcan'd about 5 times.

-Probably stole the most from stores. Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of shit in the past 15 years or so. Shit I didn't want or need, just for the fuck of it.

-Had a three-way at the GOTJ '05 with a big fat girl and her big fat mom.

-Did so much drugs, including weird shit, almost daily since the early 2000's.

-Was in a hospital room with Red Sox legend Mo Vaughn back in the late 90's.

-Also pimped out several bitches for drug money, similar to like Howdy did, but probably way grimier.

-Smoked a blunt on the stoop outside the funeral home at my dad's wake. No fucks given. Bad call.

-Beat some kid's ass, who picked a fight with me, so bad after school and made him yell "I'm your bitch" 4-5 times for all the school to hear. Mad respect locally henceforth.

-Crazy-stupid-shit I can't really remember... Got with Lisa? Did a total heel-turn for awhile and made most of y'all hate me because that entire summer I was trapping out of my house, strung out on everything, and making a full-on bitch of myself on here for you all to enjoy.

-EDIT: BONUS ONE... When I was in rehab, when my celly wasn't blowing me and everyone else in the room, all the art that was screwed into the wall all over the facility? We all took every fucking single one in the entire place and hung it up in our room. The C.O.'s didn't even notice... our place was a fucking art gallery.
    Last edited by Silence; 08-12-2016 at 12:25 AM.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Front page of a major cities news paper in a pic teaching my younger brother how to read.
    Attemted to put a pedophile rapist in prison.
    Been in the bg of the news in a story broadcasted to most of mn
    Invented various fighting moves that's t ha ave seriously hurt people as well as possibly killed a few

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

Invented various fighting moves that's t ha ave seriously hurt people as well as possibly killed a few
    i would like to hear more about this
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Got put in an icp video but it only showed the back of my head

Managed to create an army of juggalos offline and online
    Had 14 years at least of schooling

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    i would like to hear more about this
    Well. I kicked a few guys in the head after knocking them out. Might not seem like much but I can bench 300 pounds with my legs easily. Another time after knocking my brother to the ground I jumped on his chest. Fucking scary sounds came out of him after that.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    11%

what fighting moves did you invent?
    Don't let the pretty face fool you. I roll like a BOSS!

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

How do you bench with your legs?

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    24%

He invented it.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post

-EDIT: BONUS ONE... When I was in rehab, when my celly wasn't blowing me and everyone else in the room, all the art that was screwed into the wall all over the facility? We all took every fucking single one in the entire place and hung it up in our room. The C.O.'s didn't even notice... our place was a fucking art gallery.
    IM GUESSING YOUR CELLY WAS A DUDE. EXPLAIN.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    LLB
    -2%

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Gorilla View Post
    good, he's clearly one of the worst singers ever
    HAH. The fucking irony.

You suck at making music, faggot.

vCash
    Poasts
    Hometeam
    HLB
    23%

Holy shit, Devin, you invented the 'ol "Kick a guy in his head when he's unconscious" maneuver? Fuckin' everybody does that now, that's incredible.

Thread Information